Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Has anyone ever heard of Requiem Zone? Like, I remember back in beyblade burst god people said it was one of Shu’s new moves with Spriggan requiem but apparently it never existed. What’s up with that? Was it some kind of guess?
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of Requiem Zone? Like, I remember back in beyblade burst god people said it was one of Shu’s new moves with Spriggan requiem but apparently it never existed. What’s up with that?

It could very well be fan-made and not official.
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:35 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Has anyone ever heard of Requiem Zone? Like, I remember back in beyblade burst god people said it was one of Shu’s new moves with Spriggan requiem but apparently it never existed. What’s up with that?

It could very well be fan-made and not official.
Good point. Maybe somebody saw something like it and figured it was real.
What do you guys think of the future beys names' that will be releasing soon? I'm gonna start to guess the names if they are somehow true in the end-game. You guys can put your guesses here too. / means OR.

Heroic/Unison Achilles (October)
Titan Hyperion (November)
Prince Helios (November)
Deviant Lucifer (November)
Final Medusa (December) (fan-made we might not get this at all but I'm betting we still gonna have a final boss that's not Lean)
Reaper Deathsyther (December)
Resurrect Phoenix (December)
Whirlwind Wyvern (January)
Solar Zeus (February)
Clashing Xcalibur (February)
Superior Genesis (February)
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:39 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: What do you guys think of the future beys names' that will be releasing soon? I'm gonna start to guess the names if they are somehow true in the end-game. You guys can put your guesses here too. / means OR.

Heroic/Unison Achilles (October)
Titan Hyperion (November)
Prince Helios (November)
Deviant Lucifer (November)
Final Medusa (December) (fan-made we might not get this at all but I'm betting we still gonna have a final boss that's not Lean)
Reaper Deathsyther (December)
Resurrect Phoenix (December)
Whirlwind Wyvern (January)
Solar Zeus (February)
Clashing Xcalibur (February)
Superior Genesis (February)
Wrong thread
Use this instead
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-W...peculation
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:11 AM)skymo34 Wrote: Is genesis and gwynn coming back?
For the anime its unknown And most likely not cause of like gt its a shorter season not enough space, but his in the Manga
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:26 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:11 AM)skymo34 Wrote: Is genesis and gwynn coming back?
For the anime its unknown And most likely not cause of like gt its a shorter season not enough space, but his in the Manga

Can you guys send the chapters he is in. I dont mind if it's in Japanese or english

Does anybody has the chapters of gwyn in gt or sparking I don't care if it's English or Japanese. Also there is a new genesis so most likely gwynn is coming back.
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:28 AM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:26 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: For the anime its unknown And most likely not cause of like gt its a shorter season not enough space, but his in the Manga

Can you guys send the chapters he is in. I dont mind if it's in Japanese or english

Does anybody has the chapters of gwyn in gt or sparking I don't care if it's English or Japanese. Also there is a new genesis so most likely gwynn is coming back.
for gt i don't who has the physical copy some people are starting to buy you'll most likely have to buy them , as for sparking snoc has post a few chapters on the sparking anime/manga thread you'll have to look for it a bit or you can go watch zankye his been doing chapters reviews, Gwyn didn't do anything yet his only appearances was with the 15 legenda at least 13 out of them was at the legend reunion . theirs no new genesis confirm
(Aug. 13, 2020  4:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:28 AM)skymo34 Wrote: Can you guys send the chapters he is in. I dont mind if it's in Japanese or english

for gt i don't who has the physical copy some people are starting to buy you'll most likely have to buy them , as for sparking snoc has post a few chapters on the sparking anime/manga thread you'll have to look for it a bit or you can go watch zankye his been doing chapters reviews, Gwyn didn't do anything yet his only appearances was with the 15 legenda at least 13 out of them was at the legend reunion . theirs no new genesis confirm
Actually genesis is confirmed someone posted it on this thread. The new genesis is called element genesis or something like that
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:03 PM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  4:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: for gt i don't who has the physical copy some people are starting to buy you'll most likely have to buy them , as for sparking snoc has post a few chapters on the sparking anime/manga thread you'll have to look for it a bit or you can go watch zankye his been doing chapters reviews, Gwyn didn't do anything yet his only appearances was with the 15 legenda at least 13 out of them was at the legend reunion . theirs no new genesis confirm
Actually genesis is confirmed someone posted it on this thread. The new genesis is called element genesis or something like that
that's not confirm it's a rumour non of them are confirm go back on that thread and you'll see it .
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:03 PM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  4:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: for gt i don't who has the physical copy some people are starting to buy you'll most likely have to buy them , as for sparking snoc has post a few chapters on the sparking anime/manga thread you'll have to look for it a bit or you can go watch zankye his been doing chapters reviews, Gwyn didn't do anything yet his only appearances was with the 15 legenda at least 13 out of them was at the legend reunion . theirs no new genesis confirm
Genesis is not confirmed yet. It was marutti who gave that name but he told us that it is most likely fake
I'm pretty sure the only legends we'll see are the 8 that were revealed.
Remember spriggan was confirm so mostly genesis is confirmed so i will call it right y'all think I'm dumb or something about me supporting the new genesis leak
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:14 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Remember spriggan was confirm so mostly genesis is confirmed so i will call it right y'all think I'm dumb or something about me supporting the new genesis leak

You've got us all wrong ..we are just saying that genesis is not confirmed to be a beyblade that will be released in sparking. The post you saw had no credibility as per the person wgo posted himself. This doesn't mean that genesis will not appear its just thag it is not confirmed to appear
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:14 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Remember spriggan was confirm so mostly genesis is confirmed so i will call it right y'all think I'm dumb or something about me supporting the new genesis leak
spriggan was already reveal way before the rest was leak the person himself who posted it called fake cause their no sourcr . it happened year in gt to it was leak an xcalibur, deathscyther, phantom and nidhogg as beys go look at gt bases and look for them yea their not their cause they were fake with no source . how are we thinking your dumb just cause we said their not confirm. that's thinking your dumb it's simple as we said none are confirm theirs no source it's just random names as of now . everyone knows genesis might comeback cause of manga but so far it's not a confirm thing at all
Guys I'm trying to read a thread can you stop quoting me
(Aug. 13, 2020  7:07 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Guys I'm trying to read a thread can you stop quoting me

People quote you because they want to directly respond to what you said. You said a piece of misinformation as thought it were already fact and people decided to comment on that.
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:03 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  7:07 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Guys I'm trying to read a thread can you stop quoting me

People quote you because they want to directly respond to what you said. You said a piece of misinformation as thought it were already fact and people decided to comment on that.

Stop quoting me im trying to read a thread
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:22 PM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:03 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: People quote you because they want to directly respond to what you said. You said a piece of misinformation as thought it were already fact and people decided to comment on that.

Stop quoting me im trying to read a thread

You could just ignore it, but ok.
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  10:22 PM)skymo34 Wrote: Stop quoting me im trying to read a thread

You could just ignore it, but ok.

Please stop
just ignore him/her #ValkyrieAoi he/she seems to do that don't quote thing when someone is telling this not true or giving him/her a logic to certain flawed things he/she said certain things. even though he/she started it just like in the favourite burst character thread.
Excuse me, I did not start anything in the favorite burst character thread.

Also, this is a thread for random anime and manga thoughts. That type of thing should be a pm conversation, if even mentioned at all.

Anyway, I got a random thought. Do you guys think there would be a girl in the A rank? I know Burst doesn't promote major girl bladers, but still. You'd think there may be one realistically, but for irl reasons I don't know.
(Aug. 13, 2020  11:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Excuse me, I did not start anything in the favorite burst character thread.

Also, this is a thread for random anime and manga thoughts. That type of thing should be a pm conversation, if even mentioned at all.

Anyway, I got a random thought. Do you guys think there would be a girl in the A rank? I know Burst doesn't promote major girl bladers, but still. You'd think there may be one realistically, but for irl reasons I don't know.
I think you misunderstood i didn't say you started something in the favourite burst at all i use an example that it happen before when they quote him/her. i just told to ignore him plus we don't have to go into pm we just answer his/her question and correct things that aren't confirm. anyway moving on as for of their An A rank girl blader most likely I don't imagine Sasha not being somewhere in that tier as a bc sol member she should be somewhere in their i could imagine ichika their too but will most likely not going to no which is a shame it would've been cool to know their progress. their should be other female too
(Aug. 13, 2020  11:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Excuse me, I did not start anything in the favorite burst character thread.

It does seem that in their more realistic world there would be a couple of strong female bladers. It kind of makes it not as realistic in my mind.