Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 29, 2020  1:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:05 AM)kai edits Wrote: If you use math in beyblade you can find weak points in a layer and you can burst easily for example I use regalia genesis generate and burst choz spriggan meta combo

Bladers do that even without math so how does that explain the fact that he was blowing away these bladers. We didn't even see Gwyn use math in that way. Did we see him calculating distances, analyzing bey structure, or calculating launch trajectories?

Actually gwynn can beat most characters in burst cause genesis can't be bursted with the big bang armor on
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan isn’t meta. The only combo with it that’s slightly competitive is czS.Hy and that’s very outclassed. And no, that math doesn’t work.

Could you actually figure out what you’re talking about before posting again?

Do you use math in beyblade no right so don't even get me started with the equations
It won’t work. I don’t use it, because I don’t need to, and it doesn’t work. Sure, you can find a weak point in the layer, but you can do that without math. And also, what’re the chances that you hit the spot enough times in one battle? What if there is no weak spot? What if you can’t hit correctly?
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:07 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bro, you're not bursting Cho-Z Spriggan with wings activated with Genesis.
I bursted it with the wings out. Genesis put wings back in
Do you have some sort of proof?
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)kai edits Wrote: Do you use math in beyblade no right so don't even get me started with the equations
It won’t work. I don’t use it, because I don’t need to, and it doesn’t work. Sure, you can find a weak point in the layer, but you can do that without math. And also, what’re the chances that you hit the spot enough times in one battle? What if there is no weak spot? What if you can’t hit correctly?
It's easy to counter most beys in the meta now . there is always a weak spot. If i can't land a hit i will keep trying

(Jul. 29, 2020  1:12 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:07 AM)kai edits Wrote: I bursted it with the wings out. Genesis put wings back in

I broke my launcher so I can't do the battle again I bursted it with the wings in. Not out my phone autocorrected it
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:08 AM)kai edits Wrote: Do you use math in beyblade no right so don't even get me started with the equations
ill  just say this there is no point discussion this in this forum. Just too add a point here, ma5h is the deciding factor in every battle in real life no matter how much you say. THAT doesn't mean it is possible for us 
To calculate it.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:13 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It won’t work. I don’t use it, because I don’t need to, and it doesn’t work. Sure, you can find a weak point in the layer, but you can do that without math. And also, what’re the chances that you hit the spot enough times in one battle? What if there is no weak spot? What if you can’t hit correctly?
It's easy to counter most beys in the meta now . there is always a weak spot. If i can't land a hit i will keep trying
I’m just gonna stop. You aren’t learning, and you don’t know what you’re talking about.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Bladers do that even without math so how does that explain the fact that he was blowing away these bladers. We didn't even see Gwyn use math in that way. Did we see him calculating distances, analyzing bey structure, or calculating launch trajectories?

Actually gwynn can beat most characters in burst cause genesis can't be bursted with the big bang armor on

That's incorrect. The armor can be shifted out of position. We saw that with apocalypse and the burst prevention system works the same on both beys. And you have still failed to prove that Gwyn using math allowed him to beat the bladers he's taken down.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:12 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:07 AM)kai edits Wrote: I bursted it with the wings out. Genesis put wings back in
Plz don't go full on competitive in the anime manga thread

Gywnn is cool but plz don't overhyped him because of the math physics prodigy thiggy you just might trigger someone
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: It's easy to counter most beys in the meta now . there is always a weak spot. If i can't land a hit i will keep trying
I’m just gonna stop. You aren’t learning, and you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Bro I'm just gonna stop talking to people on threads because I can't say my opinion and say my on thoughts
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:16 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m just gonna stop. You aren’t learning, and you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Bro I'm just gonna stop talking to people on threads
Great, thank you.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Bladers do that even without math so how does that explain the fact that he was blowing away these bladers. We didn't even see Gwyn use math in that way. Did we see him calculating distances, analyzing bey structure, or calculating launch trajectories?

No beys an burst is unburstable thats why its call burst. Sure the big bang armour make it look like it cant burst but it can thats why the locks moves with the armour And when push back with the good hit it will burst.  Plus even if it couldnt burst well theirs what you called knockout a bey. Put gwynn agaisnt top bladers thats not delta or drum they will beat him after all drum did beat him either way with his math he didnt see rainbow turbo which proves his math isnt the all answer cause you cant calculated potential.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bro I'm just gonna stop talking to people on threads
Great, thank you.
People needs to stop being rude because people have opinions and feelings you know
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:22 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Great, thank you.
People needs to stop being rude because people have opinions and feelings you know
People need to start learning versus rambling on a topic they don’t know much about.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:22 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: Actually gwynn can beat most characters in burst cause genesis can't be bursted with the big bang armor on

No beys an burst is unburstable thats why its call burst. Sure the big bang armour make it look like it cant burst but it can thats why the locks moves with the armour And when push back with the good hit it will burst.  Plus even if it couldnt burst well theirs what you called knockout a bey. Put gwynn agaisnt top bladers thats not delta or drum they will beat him after all drum did beat him either way with his math he didnt see rainbow turbo which proves his math isnt the all answer cause you cant calculated potential

What if Rainbow turbo did not happen gwynn would have won

(Jul. 29, 2020  1:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:22 AM)kai edits Wrote: People needs to stop being rude because people have opinions and feelings you know
People need to start learning versus rambling on a topic they don’t know much about.

Bro I was saying my opinion and you started the rest
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:22 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Great, thank you.
Look man, you are cool and I like you, but you need to listen to other people. Im gonna say it one last time. Genesis is worthless in comptetive play.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:25 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:22 AM)kai edits Wrote: People needs to stop being rude because people have opinions and feelings you know
Look man, you are cool and I like you, but you need to listen to other people. Im gonna say it one last thing. Genesis is worthless in comptetive play.
I'm talking about the anime and I know that
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:26 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:25 AM)g2_ Wrote: Look man, you are cool and I like you, but you need to listen to other people. Im gonna say it one last thing. Genesis is worthless in comptetive play.
I'm talking about the anime and I know that
No you're not, you spammed the Perfect Genesis Generate combo countless times.
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:24 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:22 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: No beys an burst is unburstable thats why its call burst. Sure the big bang armour make it look like it cant burst but it can thats why the locks moves with the armour And when push back with the good hit it will burst.  Plus even if it couldnt burst well theirs what you called knockout a bey. Put gwynn agaisnt top bladers thats not delta or drum they will beat him after all drum did beat him either way with his math he didnt see rainbow turbo which proves his math isnt the all answer cause you cant calculated potential

What if Rainbow turbo did not happen gwynn would have won

(Jul. 29, 2020  1:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: People need to start learning versus rambling on a topic they don’t know much about.

Bro I was saying my opinion and you started the rest

You Just prove me right his math didnt see that nor could calculated it. Theirs no if he didnt have rainbow turbo For the simple reason gold turbo to begin with could evolved anytime cause of the bond you have with your beys or friends that alone makes it not possible to calculated cause you cant calculated bonds. Look no one has issues with you are gwynn but gwynn math isnt invencible it can be defeated Everything can you love gwynn and genesis thats perfectly fine but you need to be more objective about it
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:26 AM)kai edits Wrote: I'm talking about the anime and I know that
No you're not, you spammed the Perfect Genesis Generate combo countless times.
Oh ok sorry i did not meant to
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:29 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: No you're not, you spammed the Perfect Genesis Generate combo countless times.
Oh ok sorry i did not meant to
It's ok, you are good man .
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:32 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:29 AM)kai edits Wrote: Oh ok sorry i did not meant to
It's ok, you are good man .
Thanks for saying that
Guys just stop... there is no point in discussing this in this subforum.. in the anime maths doesn't play a big role while in real life it does, That said it is not possible for us to calculate it unless you are a physicist.. so let this discussion please come to a rest
hello im new here and do you guys think a full op of Chozetsu muteki bader will be cool i personally love a full op
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: Gwynn does not have plot armor its just his math

How does math equal to extreme blading ability. He was taking out extremely powerful and experienced bladers after only a few days.

(Jul. 29, 2020  12:22 AM)snoc Wrote: I second Kai. Gwyn was always smart so even if he has a shaky launch he can easily calculate a way to win. And he had a super strong bey to begin with anyways.

Math doesn't give a Blader prowess of level Gwyn was displaying. It seemed a bit unreasonable to me.

It doesn't equal blading ability. He just used his smarts to create a very powerful bey and used his smarts to use it to its full potential, making him be very strong. He can create various strategies and launch angles to make his bey go at different trajectories. We've seen it happen before.

(Jul. 29, 2020  1:49 AM)LAD-Master Wrote: hello im new here and do you guys think a full op of Chozetsu muteki bader will be cool i personally love a full op

Yeah, its a great opening

(Jul. 29, 2020  1:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:05 AM)kai edits Wrote: If you use math in beyblade you can find weak points in a layer and you can burst easily for example I use regalia genesis generate and burst choz spriggan meta combo

Bladers do that even without math so how does that explain the fact that he was blowing away these bladers. We didn't even see Gwyn use math in that way. Did we see him calculating distances, analyzing bey structure, or calculating launch trajectories?

We do. He calculated distances and launch trajectories before launch in his state where he's floating in his void, that's how he can make all his predictions. And before battling someone he's already studied their bey structure (only exception being Joker). He can see a ton of live battle footage from almost every important battle since Taka records it all. He uses that to study the bey before hand.
(Jul. 29, 2020  2:19 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  12:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How does math equal to extreme blading ability. He was taking out extremely powerful and experienced bladers after only a few days.

Math doesn't give a Blader prowess of level Gwyn was displaying. It seemed a bit unreasonable to me.

It doesn't equal blading ability. He just used his smarts to create a very powerful bey and used his smarts to use it to its full potential, making him be very strong. He can create various strategies and launch angles to make his bey go at different trajectories. We've seen it happen before.

(Jul. 29, 2020  1:49 AM)LAD-Master Wrote: hello im new here and do you guys think a full op of Chozetsu muteki bader will be cool i personally love a full op

Yeah, its a great opening

But we didn't see him do those things. We saw him create his bey using math and trying to predict the outcome of a battle, but that was it. If your saying his smarts made him strong than that basically the same as saying his prowess in math gave him blading ability. It's still unreasonable for him to be so strong based solely on his knowledge of math. We've seen other really smart bladers but that intelligence didn't make them ridiculously strong. Naoki for example.