Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Definitely the best shot we've seen in sparking so far
[Image: CFnjBeQ.jpg]
Each seasons cons so far in my opinion

Season 1 Cons: very fillery. And due to the manga running for 2 and a half years they left out some stuff.
Season 2: At some points it can be slow, and in the anime they never resolved the snake pit situation unlike the manga.
Season 3: Extremely terrible writing in the anime.
Season 4: A bit fillery and a bit rushed.
Season 5 (so far): Extremely slow at some points, and it feels a bit too fillery.
-----------------------------------------------
Each seasons good parts in my opinion

Season 1: Very cool to see Valt's complete journey to the nationals and has good characters and development.
Season 2: Amazing story and battles, has the best battle in burst as well.
Season 3: Has some good battles but mostly just good beys.
Season 4: It gets really good and has really good fights as well.
Season 5(so far): Interesting characters and attention to prior characters that were left behind.  Also really good beys.
Is me or when I saw gwynn I thought he was a girl. I love it when he says regalia big bang and superior turbo and superior big bang and lastly genesis.
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:04 PM)snoc Wrote: Each seasons cons so far in my opinion
Season 1 Cons: very fillery. And due to the manga running for 2 and a half years they left out some stuff.
Season 2: At some points it can be slow, and in the anime they never resolved the snake pit situation unlike the manga.
Season 5 (so far): Extremely slow at some points, and it feels a bit too fillery.

Season 1: Very cool to see Valt's complete journey to the nationals and has good characters and development.
Season  (so far): Interesting characters and attention to prior characters that were left behind.  Also really good beys.
You make all of these claims without providing evidence or examples. Give examples on each con at least.
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Season  (so far): Interesting characters and attention to prior characters that were left behind.  Also really good beys.
You make all of these claims without providing evidence or examples. Give examples on each con at least.

sure

(Jul. 22, 2020  9:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Actually, I removed them. These are just how I feel about each season. All of it is not absolute fact I need to back up with evidence. Also, why do I need to listen to a stranger on the internet anyway lol.
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:47 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You make all of these claims without providing evidence or examples. Give examples on each con at least.

sure

(Jul. 22, 2020  9:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You make all of these claims without providing evidence or examples. Give examples on each con at least.
Actually, I removed them. These are just how I feel about each season. All of it is not absolute fact I need to back up with evidence. Also, why do I need to listen to a stranger on the internet anyway lol.
Well obviously they’re not facts. Duh. But your opinions are invalid in my book without examples on why.
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Is me or when I saw gwynn I thought he was a girl. I love it when he says regalia big bang and superior turbo and superior big bang and lastly genesis.

I really loved when he hears Drum's voice echoing through his head and screams Genesis. It actually felt like a genuine scream and ngl it was a bit disturbing, which is good. And the reason he looks like a girl is cause he was supposed to be a girl, but Hiro Morita's Editors made him change their gender.

Gonna be careful with my wording here since last time Crab thought I was being sexist and gave me some warning percentage: There's nothing wrong with looking like a girl, but this is fiction. What I mean is, its clear they were supposed to be a girl but got turned into a boy, and that kinda sucks that Hiro Morita cant finally add a girl but the closest thing he can get is making someone look like one. Again nothing wrong with choosing to look like a girl when you're a male irl, but this situation is different as I just explained above.

(Jul. 22, 2020  10:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:47 PM)snoc Wrote: sure

Well obviously they’re not facts. Duh. But your opinions are invalid in my book without examples on why.

Yeah, then why do I need to back them up then? And it doesn't matter what you write in your book, they're just opinions. Don't like them? To bad. Not my fault that you don't like my opinions. And if I don't like your opinions, its not your fault either. Cause as I stated before, they're just opinions. Meaning its what you feel about something. You can feel a different way. And either way, you're not the be all end all, I don't care what you think lol.

Season 5(so far): Interesting characters and attention to prior characters that were left behind.  Also really good beys.

(Jul. 22, 2020  10:08 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Is me or when I saw gwynn I thought he was a girl. I love it when he says regalia big bang and superior turbo and superior big bang and lastly genesis.

I really loved when he hears Drum's voice echoing through his head and screams Genesis. It actually felt like a genuine scream and ngl it was a bit disturbing, which is good. And the reason he looks like a girl is cause he was supposed to be a girl, but Hiro Morita's Editors made him change their gender.

Gonna be careful with my wording here since last time Crab thought I was being sexist and gave me some warning percentage: There's nothing wrong with looking like a girl, but this is fiction. What I mean is, its clear they were supposed to be a girl but got turned into a boy, and that kinda sucks that Hiro Morita cant finally add a girl but the closest thing he can get is making someone look like one. Again nothing wrong with choosing to look like a girl when you're a male irl, but this situation is different as I just explained above.
Bro your not being sexist. giving percentages for some reason even tho you clarify that's kinda unfair. Your just saying your thoughts. That's why I choose not to make new threads on my thoughts on beyblade. Any way I'm not been rude so don't give me warning percentage.
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)kai edits Wrote:

(Jul. 22, 2020  10:08 PM)snoc Wrote: I really loved when he hears Drum's voice echoing through his head and screams Genesis. It actually felt like a genuine scream and ngl it was a bit disturbing, which is good. And the reason he looks like a girl is cause he was supposed to be a girl, but Hiro Morita's Editors made him change their gender.

Bro your not being sexist crab loves giving percentages for some reason. Your just saying your thoughts. That's why I choose not to make new threads on my thoughts on beyblade.

Yeah, I used the word trap and got some. Reason I said it was saying trap is easier than saying "Gwyn looks like a boy". I wasn't using it in a offensive way either just using it to shorten the sentence "Gwyn looks like a boy" into a one word, but whatever.

(Jul. 22, 2020  10:08 PM)snoc Wrote: I really loved when he hears Drum's voice echoing through his head and screams Genesis. It actually felt like a genuine scream and ngl it was a bit disturbing, which is good. And the reason he looks like a girl is cause he was supposed to be a girl, but Hiro Morita's Editors made him change their gender.

Bro your not being sexist. crab giving percentages for some reason even tho you clarify that's kinda unfair. Your just saying your thoughts. That's why I choose not to make new threads on my thoughts on beyblade. Any way I'm not been rude so don't give me warning percentage.
Uh, no. You don’t make new threads for your thoughts anymore because they belong in Beyblade Random Thoughts and you know that.

Bro your not being sexist. crab giving percentages for some reason even tho you clarify that's kinda unfair. Your just saying your thoughts. That's why I choose not to make new threads on my thoughts on beyblade. Any way I'm not been rude so don't give me warning percentage.
Also be careful cause the "crab likes giving warning percentages" part might get you some warning lol. Prob should re word taht.
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro your not being sexist. crab giving percentages for some reason even tho you clarify that's kinda unfair. Your just saying your thoughts. That's why I choose not to make new threads on my thoughts on beyblade. Any way I'm not been rude so don't give me warning percentage.
Uh, no. You don’t make new threads for your thoughts anymore because they belong in Beyblade Random Thoughts and you know that.

I saying for testing layers and stuff
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Uh, no. You don’t make new threads for your thoughts anymore because they belong in Beyblade Random Thoughts and you know that.

I saying for testing layers and stuff

Well if it was a testing thread for a part that didn't have one before, you shouldn't have gotten percentage. If the part already had a testing thread, yeah that's your fault. Not a super big deal though.
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro your not being sexist. crab giving percentages for some reason even tho you clarify that's kinda unfair. Your just saying your thoughts. That's why I choose not to make new threads on my thoughts on beyblade. Any way I'm not been rude so don't give me warning percentage.
Also be careful cause the "crab lieks giving warning percentages" part might get you some warning lol. Prob should re word taht.
fixed it

(Jul. 22, 2020  10:19 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: I saying for testing layers and stuff

Well if it was a testing thread for a part that didn't have one before, you shouldn't have gotten percentage. If the part already had a testing thread, yeah that's your fault. Not a super big deal though.

I made a thread about is regalia genesis meta and somehow it got closed when I don't even know. I put in q and a
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:18 PM)snoc Wrote: Also be careful cause the "crab lieks giving warning percentages" part might get you some warning lol. Prob should re word taht.
fixed it

(Jul. 22, 2020  10:19 PM)snoc Wrote: Well if it was a testing thread for a part that didn't have one before, you shouldn't have gotten percentage. If the part already had a testing thread, yeah that's your fault. Not a super big deal though.

I made a thread about is regalia genesis meta and somehow it got closed when I don't even know. I put in q and a

Oh, well that's a tricky one. If you're asking if Regalia Genesis is good or not for competitive it prob shouldn't got closed. If otherwise maybe.
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:13 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro your not being sexist crab loves giving percentages for some reason. Your just saying your thoughts. That's why I choose not to make new threads on my thoughts on beyblade.

Yeah, I used the word trap and got some. Reason I said it was saying trap is easier than saying "Gwyn looks like a boy". I wasn't using it in a offensive way either just using it to shorten the sentence "Gwyn looks like a boy" into a one word, but whatever.
I completely agree that you don’t owe “evidence” for any of your opinions since there’s no such thing as an invalid opinion in the face of something that isn’t fact however, I do think using the word trap isn’t a good idea. I wont go into detail on it but you seem to have misunderstood what trap actually means and how it would be interpreted for a character like Gwynn and lets just say it isn’t very appropriate especially for a forum like this.
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:13 PM)snoc Wrote: Yeah, I used the word trap and got some. Reason I said it was saying trap is easier than saying "Gwyn looks like a boy". I wasn't using it in a offensive way either just using it to shorten the sentence "Gwyn looks like a boy" into a one word, but whatever.
I completely agree that you don’t owe “evidence” for any of your opinions since there’s no such thing as an invalid opinion in the face of something that isn’t fact however, I do think using the word trap isn’t a good idea. I wont go into detail on it but you seem to have misunderstood what trap actually means and how it would be interpreted for a character like Gwynn and lets just say it isn’t very appropriate especially for a forum like this.

Will we get a genesis sparking bey? I hope so cause I love gwynn and his bey
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I completely agree that you don’t owe “evidence” for any of your opinions since there’s no such thing as an invalid opinion in the face of something that isn’t fact however, I do think using the word trap isn’t a good idea. I wont go into detail on it but you seem to have misunderstood what trap actually means and how it would be interpreted for a character like Gwynn and lets just say it isn’t very appropriate especially for a forum like this.

Will we get a genesis sparking bey? I hope so cause I love gwynn and his bey
Maybe we should talk about that in the wishlist thread but I think we possible could since we got Deltas bey
(Jul. 22, 2020  11:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: Will we get a genesis sparking bey? I hope so cause I love gwynn and his bey
Maybe we should talk about that in the wishlist thread but I think we possible could since we got Deltas bey

I hope so gwynn needs a comeback
(Jul. 22, 2020  11:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  11:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe we should talk about that in the wishlist thread but I think we possible could since we got Deltas bey

I hope so gwynn needs a comeback

Ya know what I just realized, that in episodes 28-31, some new dark, sinister character is going to show up. And turn out to be important to the overall storyline. It happened to Hearts, it happened to Arthur, and since they're beys came in the anime around that time, what kind of character could be shown in Sparking. In my opinion, I think this character would show up at the last battle of the legends festival and crash the match. I feel like something like that's gonna happen.
i think hasbro would do

beyblade burst surge     surge launch for sparking shoot

mirage fafnir f6  moves mirage claw

counter satomb s6   moves counter drift

brave valtryek v6    moves  brave whip

king helion h6    moves    king whip

strike hyperon h6  moves  hyper strike

glide roktavor r6   moves  glide typhoon

ravage luinor l6       moves ravage upper

abyss and destroy devolos d6

or crush satomb s6

and variant lucifon l6

and first uranos
Anybody willing to do a few translations for me? I wanted to get the character bio's for sparking translated.
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Anybody willing to do a few translations for me? I wanted to get the character bio's for sparking translated.

yes i would
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:50 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Anybody willing to do a few translations for me? I wanted to get the character bio's for sparking translated.

yes i would

Thanks. I appreciate it. Let's discuss in pm.
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:50 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: yes i would

ok of coarse@!!!!Q!

(Jul. 24, 2020  2:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  2:50 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: yes i would

the first one was wrong read the second one (in PM)