Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 21, 2012  8:14 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: [Image: 640px-TheBeyLicker.PNG]

The logic of the new Character: "Maybe if I lick my Thief Zirago, it'll turn into a lollipop!"

Leone_Astonished

What? Seriously? These new characters are just plain sad.

Seriously. Zero's stuck up, Mal is a copycat, Shinobu is prissy, Sakyo is a weak cheater, Takanosuke is overconfident, the girl with Theif Phoinec (I forgot her name.) is a lousy stealer, Eito is a foolish wussy, and Kaito... well, I like Kaito. Stupid

I miss the Legendary Bladers. Crying They were awesome.
The legendary Bladers were actually boring to me, with most of them not getting developped because of the apparent sudden cut in broadcast time. Herschel and the others seemed really interesting but they just left without being fully introduced. At least the designs in Zero-G are much more unique, and personally the characters have more distinct personalities.
My opinions on Zero G characters:
Zero - As Duck Of Hades mentioned, Stuck Up
Shinobu - Interesting rival character as not being a total jerk like Kyoya
Mal - Random
Eito - I really like his lazy-ish attitude and he is one of my faves
Kaito - Angry Nerd? I love it
Ren - Awesome but EXTREMELY WEAK
Takanosuke (or how it's spelt) - Cool but I don't know him much
Gen - Don't know him much either
Sakyo - At least he doesn't provoke Zero the way Ryuga did so he is OK
Akuya - Use to creep me out in the ep 17 preview but after seeing ep 16 after he got better
Iwayama (though I like calling him Yoshio, it's like Yoshi all over again) - Ugly but somewhat cool
Kira - It's a boy girl thing, but I knew he was a male in the first place but he turned out to be one of my favourite characters
Genbull person (I still can't remember the name) - He is ermmmm different but I dunno yet
(Oct. 23, 2012  8:42 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2012  8:14 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The logic of the new Character: "Maybe if I lick my Thief Zirago, it'll turn into a lollipop!"

Leone_Astonished

What? Seriously? These new characters are just plain sad.

Seriously. Zero's stuck up, Mal is a copycat, Shinobu is prissy, Sakyo is a weak cheater, Takanosuke is overconfident, the girl with Theif Phoinec (I forgot her name.) is a lousy stealer, Eito is a foolish wussy, and Kaito... well, I like Kaito. Stupid

I miss the Legendary Bladers. Crying They were awesome.

Ouch! that guy looks almost as crazy as Jack in Metal Masters. He's licking his bey??? Does he know how dirty those things are? I do like the mark on his face though.
I think I should just post it here, because I do not know where else ._.

Here is the image of Kyoya that was floating around tumblr for a few days now.
dat tie, xD

Here is the original blog that posted this: http://kyouyatategami.tumblr.com/

But, as usual with all tumblr posts. People sometimes post it from others and re-blog, etc ... so it might not be the original source. And it might have even been from a Japanese blog. So if I do find the original source, I'll be sure to add it.
(Oct. 25, 2012  12:29 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: Here is the image of Kyoya that was floating around tumblr for a few days now.
dat tie, xD

You have Tumblr?! Follow me!

Ohoho, Kyoya reminds me of Kai when he went all preppy.

Is that the Zero-G Kyoya? Looks cool. His hair looks like a fox's tail.

(Oct. 25, 2012  12:29 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: I think I should just post it here, because I do not know where else ._.

Here is the image of Kyoya that was floating around tumblr for a few days now.
dat tie, xD

Here is the original blog that posted this: http://kyouyatategami.tumblr.com/

But, as usual with all tumblr posts. People sometimes post it from others and re-blog, etc ... so it might not be the original source. And it might have even been from a Japanese blog. So if I do find the original source, I'll be sure to add it.
That's a nice drawing from the comic for one and for 2, if that IS the Kyoya from Zero-G than I wonder if there will be any more characters from MFB?
Older Kenta, Ginga and Kyouya have all appeared in the manga, but Kenta, which was introduced in the very first chapters of Zero-G, was never actually used in the anime, so I really do not know if Kyouya would be seen in the show either.
I think the anime will show them later on.
(Oct. 25, 2012  3:06 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I think the anime will show them later on.

Yes, I believe so too. If not, maybe they will appear as special guests near the end of the Zero-G series. At least that's what i'm leaning towards to.

On the other hand, I ship Mal X Eight. Definitely. Shorties for the win~!

Yesterday when I watched the Episode in which Ryuuto appeared for the first time, I did like his german Synchro (I was worried they would throw some horrible voice for him in |D), but I knew they would call him "Rayuto"...
Really, where does that 'a' suddenly came from? It's not too hart to spell "R-y-u"
(Oct. 25, 2012  12:37 AM)Tris Wrote: Ohoho, Kyoya reminds me of Kai when he went all preppy.

#mythoughtsexactly

It actually passed by my dash a couple of times. But eh, I assumed somebody would have already ninja'd me and posted it here. Guess not. I should keep checking the Beyblade tag then, as it seems tumblr has a fairly active Beyblade "follow-base" xD

Kyoya looks fine. But not Ginga (#hipsterginga)
It is a general problem with the English sort of pronounciation ... While in Japanese, and in French, it is easy to make a distinct "ri-yu" sound, in English, it would sound like this garbage : "wru". All the dubs are probably directed by the English one, Nelvana.
I just realized Spike's Thief Zirago/whatever uses WA130HF, which I feel that is an achievement because that's pretty much the first bey (In terms of the main characters) in the anime that uses a track shorter than 145.
(Oct. 25, 2012  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a general problem with the English sort of pronounciation ... While in Japanese, and in French, it is easy to make a distinct "ri-yu" sound, in English, it would sound like this garbage : "wru". All the dubs are probably directed by the English one, Nelvana.
It is easy in the german Language as well. But true,that's why they all should use the Original. Translating it from one Language..and translate this again in another Language, the more mistakes will be made.
Talking about the english dub, how come you guys are so behind with the Episodes airing? o_o
(Oct. 26, 2012  2:24 AM)Felina Wrote: It is easy in the german Language as well. But true,that's why they all should use the Original. Translating it from one Language..and translate this again in another Language, the more mistakes will be made.
Talking about the english dub, how come you guys are so behind with the Episodes airing? o_o

Someone (perhaps To) mentioned that in some European countries, it was forbidden to broadcast a show after the start of the sale of a toyline. Therefore, to avoid showing the intention of doing a show just to sell toys (which is however the truth ...), they broadcast the show first, and the toys come later. Consequently, we already have the Metal Fury Beyblades here, but I think not all of Europe has them yet, even if France is far into the third season too.
Wikipedia Wrote:The Garuda (Sanskrit: गरुड garuḍa, "eagle") is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology.

Garuda is the Hindu name for the constellation Aquila and the Brahminy kite and Phoenix are considered to be the contemporary representations of Garuda. Indonesia adopts a more stylistic approach to the Garuda's depiction as its national symbol, where it depicts a Javanese eagle (being much larger than a kite).
I don't follow the anime all that much, but could "Archer Garuta/Garuda" be Tsubasa's new Beyblade in Zero-G? It could be possible. I mean, we are all 99% sure Samurai Pegasus is Ginga's new Beyblade in Zero-G...
Ugh, my little sis is currently obsessed with "Kokoro no Yuki". She's been listening to it all day, I swear. It's still stuck in my head, and my ears are ringing. Tired
(Oct. 28, 2012  8:47 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Ugh, my little sis is currently obsessed with "Kokoro no Yuki". She's been listening to it all day, I swear. It's still stuck in my head, and my ears are ringing. Tired

That's awesome Grin
Atleast a good taste in music.
(Oct. 26, 2012  8:48 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
Wikipedia Wrote:The Garuda (Sanskrit: गरुड garuḍa, "eagle") is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology.

Garuda is the Hindu name for the constellation Aquila and the Brahminy kite and Phoenix are considered to be the contemporary representations of Garuda. Indonesia adopts a more stylistic approach to the Garuda's depiction as its national symbol, where it depicts a Javanese eagle (being much larger than a kite).
I don't follow the anime all that much, but could "Archer Garuta/Garuda" be Tsubasa's new Beyblade in Zero-G? It could be possible. I mean, we are all 99% sure Samurai Pegasus is Ginga's new Beyblade in Zero-G...

That would be amazing. Tsubasa needs a new beyblade. Badly.
[Image: DSC07772.JPG]

How many times does Doji have to die before he finally accepts his fate...
He uses his hand as a launcher ? ... This time he is a robot, hah.
(Oct. 30, 2012  6:01 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: [Image: DSC07772.JPG]

How many times does Doji have to die before he finally accepts his fate...

Oh my gosh. I am so surprised and happy right now!!! Doji is back! Again! Joyful_2

Seriously, though, what is that guy's secret!? He carping keeps dying and coming back to life! Ha, he looks like Darth Vader or something.
I am so unsure how to even feel about this anymore. Cyborg Daidouji. It finally became true. Huh. HUH. Okay then.
But then again in the manga it makes sense, because he was the villain in every single arc of it.

I am seriously hoping this does not mean anything for the anime though. If he comes back there I will cry possibly more than at his death. His end was perfect. He actually died without regret, it was the bets he could have achieved. Please, please, please, anime don't take this from him. Don't make it get worse for him. Just let him rest in peace.
(Then again the entire resting in peace business is already very damaged by Merci's return. Everytime I think Beyblade has broken all that was left of my heart they make it far far worse again)