Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Let Captain "Arrow" not be inspired by Bakugan/BeyWheelz.
[...]

The above would be a much bigger disaster than Daidouji constantly returning in the manga, and this time as a cyborg ...
In what way inspired though? I don't quite understand what you mean by that.

Though, Beywheelz series creator IS the chief writer for Zero G, as far as I am informed, so not sure how that relates to your worries here.
Have you looked at Captain "Arrow"'s design ? He looks like he comes straight from Bakugan or BeyWheelz, and that is not at all the sort of design that Beyblade characters have had all along ... It is not original at all.
So Doji returned yet again in the manga, eh? Like the fleas in some dog's fur, he keeps coming back for more!
By the way, including the source instead of just posting the picture, since it is not secret, should probably be done.
@ Kai-V: I just thought I'd put in my thoughts about Doji coming back in the manga. I'll remove the quote from that post.
It was a general message.
@ Kai-V: Sorry.

Anyways, seeing as Doji's back in the manga with a new Wolf Zero-G Bey, I wonder what Track and Bottom would it use, should Takara-Tomy make a toy version of it.
(Oct. 30, 2012  4:04 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kai-V: Sorry.

Anyways, seeing as Doji's back in the manga with a new Wolf Zero-G Bey, I wonder what Track and Bottom would it use, should Takara-Tomy make a toy version of it.
I'm going to cross my fingers for some type of Werewolf Beyblade. That would be sweet.

Cyborg Daidouji..why do I have to think on Franky now?
Well..since I like the Manga slightly more then the Anime, I'll take it and say it's not so bad. |D
..now all that I'm waiting for is Ryuuga's return in the Manga..or reappearance whatever. <--not sure if I mean this ironic or not.

Also I have to agree with Kai..that Captain 'Arrow' remind me on that one guy -who's name I forgot- from Bakugan.BeyWheelz..haven't watched it yet..
You know judging from the leaked pictures, Doji's new Wolf looks pretty uniform, and I'm sure the crystal wheel should be visible somewhere but I don't *see* it at all.

Heh, whats easier making someone immortal or turning them into Bane?

(Oct. 30, 2012  2:44 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: I am seriously hoping this does not mean anything for the anime though. If he comes back there I will cry possibly more than at his death. His end was perfect. He actually died without regret, it was the bets he could have achieved. Please, please, please, anime don't take this from him. Don't make it get worse for him. Just let him rest in peace.
(Then again the entire resting in peace business is already very damaged by Merci's return. Everytime I think Beyblade has broken all that was left of my heart they make it far far worse again)

It's true that he died in peace, but his body must've ended up getting crushed by Pluto's and Rago's. Pluto's I wouldn't really mind, but Rago's? Even if he was already dead, I'd say it's the worst fate ever to have your corpse crushed by that sad excuse for a villan.

Wait, return of Merci?!? When did Merci return?!? In 4D? Merci, seriously, returned? That is the best news I've heard in weeks! XD
I'm thinking dojis new bey is wolf based but since this si zero g we got to look at it from the mythological/cryptid standpoint I say its gonna be a Werewolf since its the only beast i can think of that has a wolf motif. And to Ducky Merci has returned recently in zero G
(Oct. 31, 2012  7:14 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2012  2:44 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: I am seriously hoping this does not mean anything for the anime though. If he comes back there I will cry possibly more than at his death. His end was perfect. He actually died without regret, it was the bets he could have achieved. Please, please, please, anime don't take this from him. Don't make it get worse for him. Just let him rest in peace.
(Then again the entire resting in peace business is already very damaged by Merci's return. Everytime I think Beyblade has broken all that was left of my heart they make it far far worse again)

It's true that he died in peace, but his body must've ended up getting crushed by Pluto's and Rago's. Pluto's I wouldn't really mind, but Rago's? Even if he was already dead, I'd say it's the worst fate ever to have your corpse crushed by that sad excuse for a villan.

Wait, return of Merci?!? When did Merci return?!? In 4D? Merci, seriously, returned? That is the best news I've heard in weeks! XD

Oh, well, if the last thing I ever feel in my life is Rago then I certainly wouldn't mind, because Rago happens to be a character I love endlessly. I guess it's somehow an unpopular opinion, but to me Rago is one of the best things in 4D and one of my generally favourite characters. If I am going to put the fangirl claim 'husbando' upon anybody then it's him.

But Daidouji must have been dead before anyway, seeing he fell what... 100 metres or more? That's enough to crush a human body pretty thoroughly I'd say.

Merci returned in the most recent Zero G episodes. For me, personally, that wasn't good news at all though. While I missed Merci terribly all over the last seasons, seeing him return without Daidouji... forced to listen to a different master than Daidouji... pretty much crushed my soul.
It's so wrong, just so wrong, I really hope he turns against the Gracys in the end.
As far as my Information is correct,Daidouji never died within the Manga. So it's not THAT of a surprise for him to be there (well,..perhaps it is |D ). Still for me it doesn't mean he has to appear within the Anime as well. What Role would he have to play?
I've been finding a lot of the Zero G scans of the latest chapter floating on Tumblr lately. Does anyone know where they're coming from?
(Oct. 31, 2012  2:37 PM)NanoZero Wrote: I've been finding a lot of the Zero G scans of the latest chapter floating on Tumblr lately. Does anyone know where they're coming from?

CoroCoro. However, depending on which they are, they might come from this site :
http://beygensg.blogspot.ca/2012/10/coro...eview.html

I truly hope that everyone on tumblr is citing the sources, otherwise that is really disrespectful ...
I agree completely. People not citing their sources is a huge pet peeve of mine. It disrespects the person who decided to take pictures.
(Oct. 30, 2012  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Let Captain "Arrow" not be inspired by Bakugan/BeyWheelz.
[...]

The above would be a much bigger disaster than Daidouji constantly returning in the manga, and this time as a cyborg ...

Wait. Why is suddenly everyone surprised at Doji returning in the manga, if it's old news already? We've saw it since when...when 4D was still airing full-time episodes.

Unless he returned in Zero-G Manga again..?

EDIT: Just saw the link above! OH ******!!!! He actually returns in Zero G !?

To hell with it, i feel like he will reappear in the Anime too. He's an awesome character, but only in the anime. I don't know what is happening with him in the manga at all.

Okay, i'm calling it now. Nemesis/Rago/Pluto will return and be the final villains again. I mean, Daidoji "died" couple of times already, yet he's still here. Nemesis just went what, underground? Such a power that was supposed to take over the Earth, is just chilling at the down? He won't be there for long, i assure you.

And yes, the manga connects to the anime in some way. Daidoji returned in the 4D Manga first, then he reappeared in the anime. This is going to happen all over again.
(Oct. 31, 2012  1:54 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  7:14 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:

Oh, well, if the last thing I ever feel in my life is Rago then I certainly wouldn't mind, because Rago happens to be a character I love endlessly. I guess it's somehow an unpopular opinion, but to me Rago is one of the best things in 4D and one of my generally favourite characters. If I am going to put the fangirl claim 'husbando' upon anybody then it's him.

But Daidouji must have been dead before anyway, seeing he fell what... 100 metres or more? That's enough to crush a human body pretty thoroughly I'd say.

Merci returned in the most recent Zero G episodes. For me, personally, that wasn't good news at all though. While I missed Merci terribly all over the last seasons, seeing him return without Daidouji... forced to listen to a different master than Daidouji... pretty much crushed my soul.
It's so wrong, just so wrong, I really hope he turns against the Gracys in the end.

Wow, I prefer Pluto over Rago. I haven't fully examined Rago's character yet, though, whereas I've scoured Pluto's countless times over, so that might have something to do with it. (I've always had an uncanny obsession with Hades, thus Pluto and Damian are two of my favorite characters. Cute)

True. But in the manga, he survived, so that means he must have at least had to crawl out from under them. Ugh, I'd rather have died.

Whoa, what? He now serves the Garcias? (Why did no one tell me? Crying) I really need to catch up on Zero-G.
Agreed. No one, especially Merci, deserves to be controlled by those imbeciles. Tired
You know I hope Tetsuya ends up paying Homage to Christopher Nolan's "Joker", if he returns. I'd love to see a Zero-G based on Cancer. Or whatever else symbolizes 'crab'.
(Oct. 31, 2012  9:47 PM)Jirachi Wrote: To hell with it, i feel like he will reappear in the Anime too. He's an awesome character, but only in the anime. I don't know what is happening with him in the manga at all.

Okay, i'm calling it now. Nemesis/Rago/Pluto will return and be the final villains again. I mean, Daidoji "died" couple of times already, yet he's still here. Nemesis just went what, underground? Such a power that was supposed to take over the Earth, is just chilling at the down? He won't be there for long, i assure you.

And yes, the manga connects to the anime in some way. Daidoji returned in the 4D Manga first, then he reappeared in the anime. This is going to happen all over again.

I highly doubt that Pluto and Rago will also return. After all, that would practically ruin the reconstructional point (which I find quite stupid and boring) of Zero-G. But... it would be extremely awesome, so I'll hold my breath with you. As I said before, Pluto is one of my favorite characters, so seeing him again as an adult would be cool. Grin

If they do return, I would hope that both Pluto and Doji have stronger Beys. Fusion Hades and Dark Wolf were short-lived. Unhappy

(Nov. 01, 2012  7:31 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: You know I hope Tetsuya ends up paying Homage to Christopher Nolan's "Joker", if he returns. I'd love to see a Zero-G based on Cancer. Or whatever else symbolizes 'crab'.

Don't we already have a new, Tetsuya-like character? The anti-beach-polution Mushroom dude? (Sorry, for the hundreth time, I HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP WITH ZERO-G, so I forgot his name.)
@ Duck o' Hades: His name is Gen Kikura, to let you know.

Anyways, since it's been announced that Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamudia are "God" element Beyblades, I think that would make Doji's new Zero-G Wolf Bey a Darkness element Bey, but we won't know for sure unless Takara-Tomy releases the toy version, if any.
So how do you guys think a Beyblade Academy would work for a future season of Beyblade? With a few older versions of Beybladers as Teachers and stuff kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh GX
It might be interesting. I don't know how they would make it good though.