Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

What, may I ask, is Hasbro going to change the name to? Please don't tell me it's something carpy like Black Quetz or something... Unhappy
We do not know yet.
I don't understand why Death would be bad? There are plenty of shows that reference deaths, especially ones that are for younger audiences.
Have you not noticed any pattern in Hasbro's renaming ... ? Cancer is obviously not just an illness that does not always kill, and yet that was censored.
well personnaly, i would say that the anime doesn't really care about what hasbro thinks (apart Cancer of course). You just have to see Perseus/Destroyer and Destroy/Destructor. they make certain bey names more propice to death (in the case of destructor, in french, they should have kept destroy if they wanted to make a minimal impact). So, Death or not Death, if they used Death (i didn't see the episode i have some catch-up to do :3) then i wouldn't be surprised.
They'll probably have to rename Quetzalcoatl, also. I mean, what 3-6 year old kid can pronounce "Quetzalcoatl"? Tired Takara Tomy never fails us, does it?

I think they'll also have to make Tithi a female, for obvious reasons. I doubt most parents would be pleased, otherwise.
(Oct. 15, 2012  6:55 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: They'll probably have to rename Quetzalcoatl, also. I mean, what 3-6 year old kid can pronounce "Quetzalcoatl"? Tired Takara Tomy never fails us, does it?

I think they'll also have to make Tithi a female, for obvious reasons. I doubt most parents would be pleased, otherwise.

They aren't because on the beyblade website, Tithi was referred as a 'he'
Actually, none of them has been renamed, i just saw the french episode and nor Titi, nor Quetzalcoatl has got his name nor sex -.- changed. And i must admit he pronounces Quetzalcoatl pretty strangly.
(Oct. 15, 2012  11:42 AM)metar Wrote: Actually, none of them has been renamed, i just saw the french episode and nor Titi, nor Quetzalcoatl has got his name nor sex -.- changed. And i must admit he pronounces Quetzalcoatl pretty strangly.

From what I remember, he pronounces it exactly like it should be. Ket-zahl-co-a-tol, basically.
(Oct. 15, 2012  8:03 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  6:55 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: They'll probably have to rename Quetzalcoatl, also. I mean, what 3-6 year old kid can pronounce "Quetzalcoatl"? Tired Takara Tomy never fails us, does it?

They aren't because on the beyblade website, Tithi was referred as a 'he'

As SouPudelik has stated countless times, that Wiki is fan-made, just like most Wikis. I'm not gonna get into the Damian Hart versus Damian Heart argument. Tired
Quote:A mysterious figure who lives in a remote hideaway, Tithi wears a mask out of shyness. Once a Blader gets on his good side, though, Tithi is sociable and a great friend. -beyblade.com

They do tend to make some mistakes there (even though it's the official English website), too, I think Titi's actually male in the dubbed version.
I'm a little confused because of Titi's gender because Adachi has drawn a grown up version of him which looked a lot like a female (but maybe it was just a design thing, especially because of the whole reincarnation stuff).
They refer to him as male in the German manga, too. And it's translation was correct so far (though they did change some names.. but oddly they didn't change Titi to 'Tithi').
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  11:42 AM)metar Wrote: Actually, none of them has been renamed, i just saw the french episode and nor Titi, nor Quetzalcoatl has got his name nor sex -.- changed. And i must admit he pronounces Quetzalcoatl pretty strangly.

From what I remember, he pronounces it exactly like it should be. Ket-zahl-co-a-tol, basically.
For what i think, he shouldn't be pushing on the final L so hard.
(Oct. 19, 2012  8:43 PM)MissKarat Wrote: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z14Qm7RpHlQ

They definetly called Hades Darkhelm

Was the MW called Fusion?
(Oct. 20, 2012  1:15 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  8:43 PM)MissKarat Wrote: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z14Qm7RpHlQ

They definetly called Hades Darkhelm

Was the MW called Fusion?

I'll check alright
It was called Firefuse Darkhelm, hahah. What is "firefuse" even supposed to be.
(Oct. 20, 2012  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was called Firefuse Darkhelm, hahah. What is "firefuse" even supposed to be.
Firefuse? What an odd name. I would have named it Revolver Darkhelm
Firefuse Darkhelm, eh? Doesn't sound too corny of a Metal Wheel name change. Anyways, since the Garcias are the new main antagonists in Zero-G, I'm beginning to wonder if Tsubasa and Argo would meet again in a Beyblade battle for the first time in 7 years.
I am assuming that Firefuse Darkhelm is Pluto's bey. (Sorry, I have serious problems keeping up with things.) If that will be Pluto's bey, I am actually very pleased with the name change. Darkhelm most likely refers to Pluto's/Hades' Helm of Darkness. Sweet! Grin

@T. L Drago 9207 - Why does everyone call them the "Gracys"? It's the "Garcias". Once again, the obviously fanmade Wiki fails again. Tired Anyway, that would be interesting. I'd really like to see Benkei and Tsubasa actually battle, so yeah. Smile
Here is the new Ginga Hagane design from the Manga, which was originally posted in the Samurai Pegasis thread. I thought that posting that here aside from the Samurai topic would cut the Anime-Manga speculation there, down a bit.

(Oct. 20, 2012  4:57 PM)bnmmoo Wrote: In the new comic:

Rei Kon hairstyle, anyone?
(Oct. 20, 2012  7:31 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Once again, the obviously fanmade Wiki fails again. Tired

Must I repeat myself for the one hundredth time, or will you guys finally take the hint? -.-

And, incase you hadn't noticed, Beywiki is fanmade as well, so your insult was pretty badly thought out.

As for the Gracys/Garcias thing, did you ever once consider the Japanese version? Or even the fact that our articles are named "Garcias"? I do wonder about WBO users nowadays, and how we get immediate blame...
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:22 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Must I repeat myself for the one hundredth time, or will you guys finally take the hint? -.-

And, incase you hadn't noticed, Beywiki is fanmade as well, so your insult was pretty badly thought out.

As for the Gracys/Garcias thing, did you ever once consider the Japanese version? Or even the fact that our articles are named "Garcias"? I do wonder about WBO users nowadays, and how we get immediate blame...

This is just a case of the person not knowing what they are talking about at all. Believe me, that is bothersome for both "sides". Had I not been working all day and evening, I would have probably come to correct her before you, do not worry.
Firefuse Darkhelm, seriously? o_O' ...Fusion Hades sounds like a name that Hasbro would not change. Since Metal Fury, Hasbro has officially lost it.
(Oct. 20, 2012  7:31 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: @T. L Drago 9207 - Why does everyone call them the "Gracys"? It's the "Garcias".

Let's get some things straight:

In the japanese version:
グレイシーズ = Gureishiizu

So...
Gureishiizu = Gracies (or Gracys)
[Image: 640px-TheBeyLicker.PNG]

The logic of the new Character: "Maybe if I lick my Thief Zirago, it'll turn into a lollipop!"