Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Wow I guess I was wrong after…now I see antagonist and villain have a difference. Based while they were talking about it I was working on some Beyblade stories!
Have you ever read comic or watch Anime?
If you watch it you can understand what do we say
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:12 AM)marutti Wrote: Have you ever read comic or watch Anime?
If you watch it you can understand what do we say

I currently watching the anime from the first season of Beyblade Burst and paused at episode #10.
I wonder why do they discuss character whom they don't know hate or favorite?
In retrospect, putting Magma Ifritor in the anime was a mistake. Now all the Beytubers are forced to battle it against DB stuff and it gets clobbered.....
While Hasbro's poor quality stuff is to blame, why they had to go so far to shoehorn ifritor in the anime is a mystery....
(Dec. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2021  7:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lain is the villian? NOOO

Yes and when I Google it again it says this:

[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Lain Valhalla, known as Lean Walhalla (レーン・ヴァルハラ, Rēn Varuhara) in Japan, is the main antagonist of the anime/manga series, Beyblade Burst Surge. He fights with his Beyblade, Vex Lucius Mobius 2D.[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade(s): Origin Uranus Mobius 2D; Vex Lucius Mobius 2D; Lucius Endbringer K...[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Occupation: Blader; Former Member of the Raging Bulls; Legend Festival Champion; ...[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]First Appearance (anime): Conquering the Ogre's Dungeon![/font]

thats stupid and sucks >Unhappy
(Dec. 08, 2021  3:32 AM)Cath Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  12:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: So lui and shu are basically semi rich huh. No wonder shu got the bulls and lui got a whole Island or the fact that he has stadium for himself. Their way of Dressing also kind of reflects their noble famous family and being this discipline. Free also has an interesting childhood also a bit on christina. Glad we get yo know more about these 3 considering how they were built to be the face of burst along side Valt. They really remind me of the bladebreakers quattro

Yeah but I still have no idea why Shu used to live alone in an apartment in season 1.
Idk if youve watched the sub but Shu states that his dad has conferences to attend to and also, his mother works in a lab which is why he stays home alone.

I wish more people watched the original sub. There's so much information that we miss due to the dub cutting things out or changing dialogue. For example, we learn that Rantaro's father is a detective and he taught Rantaro to always be strong. It's things like this that build our knowledge of characters and gives them more charm. The English dub does so many cuts of scenes that it's kinda sad.
Hey guys it’s so hard for me to pick which club team I should join, either Sunbat United or BC Sol! Guys, help me out! Which of the two should I join after became obsess with the franchise regularly?
(Dec. 11, 2021  5:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys it’s so hard for me to pick which club team I should join, either Sunbat United or BC Sol! Guys, help me out! Which of the two should I join after became obsess with the franchise regularly?

BC Sol has a greater influence and has many top Bladers. I dont think Sunbat is a thing anymore since Wakiya is the owner of the WBBA or something so I guess he disbanded the club
(Dec. 10, 2021  8:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: In retrospect, putting Magma Ifritor in the anime was a mistake. Now all the Beytubers are forced to battle it against DB stuff and it gets clobbered.....
While Hasbro's poor quality stuff is to blame, why they had to go so far to shoehorn ifritor in the anime is a mystery....
TT should have just released Ifrit.
(Dec. 10, 2021  8:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: In retrospect, putting Magma Ifritor in the anime was a mistake. Now all the Beytubers are forced to battle it against DB stuff and it gets clobbered.....

I kinda like those videos cuz they make me laugh
(Dec. 11, 2021  6:47 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote:

I kinda like those videos cuz they make me laugh

Yeah but it’s kinda forced as Hasbro vs TT is not meant to happen really.... Especially with post surge stuff (My perfect Phoenix recolor equipped with TT dread armor and expand can put up somewhat of a fight vs Rage)
Who's exited for the new ultimate valkyrie coming out soon?!?!?!?! Does anyone know where i can watch the new series Quad Drive in English?
Although Wakiya Murasaki can be pretty mean/rude in the show, including that notable moment where he was breaking down with his members about how the gonna get stronger and win the competition, one of the members interrupted him talking by saying “But you’re laughing” when Wakiya Murasaki even begins to laugh after saying he don’t find anything funny about what he broke down to them, and then he opens his eyes and shouts “PARDON?!”, despite that he knew one of his members talked and interrupted after he finished.
(Dec. 12, 2021  4:33 AM)Nexorite Ninja Wrote: Who's exited for the new ultimate valkyrie coming out soon?!?!?!?! Does anyone know where i can watch the new series Quad Drive in English?

im ready for this
I have a question; In the Sparking manga, did Hikaru defeat Aiga by himself or with the help of Hyuga? Also, if Hikaru did defeat Aiga by himself, what strategy did he use?
(Dec. 13, 2021  11:39 PM)Dark red Wrote: I have a question; In the Sparking manga, did Hikaru defeat Aiga by himself or with the help of Hyuga? Also, if Hikaru did defeat Aiga by himself, what strategy did he use?
Hikaru battle aiga with hyuga but hyuga pretty much did nothing and hikaru wins by flare
(Dec. 14, 2021  1:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2021  11:39 PM)Dark red Wrote: I have a question; In the Sparking manga, did Hikaru defeat Aiga by himself or with the help of Hyuga? Also, if Hikaru did defeat Aiga by himself, what strategy did he use?
Hikaru battle aiga with hyuga but hyuga pretty much did nothing and hikaru wins by flare
Oh, so manga Hikaru is stronger than his anime counterpart. Thanks for the info.
(Dec. 12, 2021  4:33 AM)Nexorite Ninja Wrote: Who's exited for the new ultimate valkyrie coming out soon?!?!?!?! Does anyone know where i can watch the new series Quad Drive in English?

Ooh I’m very hyped up!
sorry but did aigrer ever defeat arthur?
(Dec. 14, 2021  3:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: sorry but did aigrer ever defeat arthur?

Nope he got a smoke twice by arthur
(Dec. 14, 2021  4:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2021  3:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: sorry but did aigrer ever defeat arthur?

Nope he got a smoke twice by arthur

dang it Unhappy I was kinda hoping he would emerge victorious at last once
(Dec. 14, 2021  5:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2021  4:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Nope he got a smoke twice by arthur

dang it Unhappy I was kinda hoping he would emerge victorious at last once

Yea he was kind of done dirty their aiga was simply feed to arthur.
(Dec. 14, 2021  6:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2021  5:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: dang it Unhappy I was kinda hoping he would emerge victorious at last once

Yea he was kind of done dirty their aiga was simply feed to arthur.

like a mouse to a lion