Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I also would say Sisco is overall a better blader. Don't know why people overlook on him, so far has been one of the few blader who have shown some sort of tactics and strategy. He can adapt upon different situations while Xaka is mostly all out of pure attacks. They are roughly the same level though
I should probably start watching the show. I've only seen like four or five episodes, specifically the ones where a kid was developing his bey "Ace Dragon" into Grand (stamina) and Rock (defense) types. And he fights against another real snooty guy who uses Wizard Fafnir, a bey that spin-steals from a dead stop to win the match which was pretty neat. Since seeing those episodes I have picked up all the Dragons as well as a Wizard Fafnir that is still in the box because I'm afraid it won't actually do that neat spin-steal-start trick in real life which would be disappointing.

Maybe I'll get my kid to start watching as an excuse to watch it myself. I'm a little worried that if I do I'll want ALL THE BEYS.
(Oct. 14, 2021  8:38 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: I should probably start watching the show. I've only seen like four or five episodes, specifically the ones where a kid was developing his bey "Ace Dragon" into Grand (stamina) and Rock (defense) types. And he fights against another real snooty guy who uses Wizard Fafnir, a bey that spin-steals from a dead stop to win the match which was pretty neat. Since seeing those episodes I have picked up all the Dragons as well as a Wizard Fafnir that is still in the box because I'm afraid it won't actually do that neat spin-steal-start trick in real life which would be disappointing.

Maybe I'll get my kid to start watching as an excuse to watch it myself. I'm a little worried that if I do I'll want ALL THE BEYS.
Oh trust me it will do that spin stealtrick. It’s called Spin equalization. This happens with counterclockwise and clockwise spinning beys, and what keeps the bey spinning is it’s LAD or life after death usually generated by a wide base of which the bey can lean on to get in a few extra rotations at the end. Just put it in the stadium, launch 2 beys at it and watch the magic happen. Literally.
(Oct. 14, 2021  8:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2021  8:38 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: I should probably start watching the show. I've only seen like four or five episodes, specifically the ones where a kid was developing his bey "Ace Dragon" into Grand (stamina) and Rock (defense) types. And he fights against another real snooty guy who uses Wizard Fafnir, a bey that spin-steals from a dead stop to win the match which was pretty neat. Since seeing those episodes I have picked up all the Dragons as well as a Wizard Fafnir that is still in the box because I'm afraid it won't actually do that neat spin-steal-start trick in real life which would be disappointing.

Oh trust me it will do that spin stealtrick. It’s called Spin equalization. This happens with counterclockwise and clockwise spinning beys, and what keeps the bey spinning is it’s LAD or life after death usually generated by a wide base of which the bey can lean on to get in a few extra rotations at the end. Just put it in the stadium, launch 2 beys at it and watch the magic happen. Literally.

Really? Well, shoot, tonight's the night then....
Hey guys I finally got my first one! My first ever Beyblade!

[Image: FBsF1nHXsAU11-a?format=jpg&name=large]
Dude you waited a year after logging on to get a bye but anyway congrstd

*congrats dude

Sorry there was a typo
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hiromorita_/s...6139905032 Looks like hiro going to handle both beyblade and ligical thinking so db probably won't be the end
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Hiromorita_/s...6139905032 Looks like hiro going to handle both beyblade and ligical thinking so db probably won't be the end

Translation:
I am going to continue to work hard on Beyblade Burst, so I would appreciate it if you could support both Beyblade Burst and Logical Thinking.

Beyblade Burst isn't ending.
Whether it's ending or not, it's not a 100% confirmed yet. Just wait 2 more months cuz it's usually december when they reveal infos about a new season
Am I the only one, who thinks Valt's fanboy are very toxic?
(Oct. 16, 2021  6:02 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Am I the only one, who thinks Valt's fanboy are very toxic?

What do you mean? Could you give us some type of example.
(Oct. 16, 2021  6:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  6:02 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Am I the only one, who thinks Valt's fanboy are very toxic?

What do you mean? Could you give us some type of example.

[Image: 7f84qkdpeot71.jpg?width=677&format=pjpg&...d23c1ea896]

literally like this lol, and now some of them are not satisfied with Savior Valkyrie and want Valt to break it and get evolved. like dude youre gonna get Valkyrie in every season, so just chill
(Oct. 16, 2021  6:27 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  6:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What do you mean? Could you give us some type of example.

[Image: 7f84qkdpeot71.jpg?width=677&format=pjpg&...d23c1ea896]

These people are more common in YouTube comments and Instagram posts. It's the absolute definition of cringe and toxic
(Oct. 16, 2021  6:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  6:27 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 7f84qkdpeot71.jpg?width=677&format=pjpg&...d23c1ea896]

These people are more common in YouTube comments and Instagram posts. It's the absolute definition of cringe and toxic

Most of them are just children i guess, where the kid hate Rashad, the adult find him interesting character.
I'm really dissatisfied with Valt's performance this season. He won and lost against Bell at the beginning, BARELY won against Rashad, won against Ranzo and Basara (but are you really gonna count them? They were weaklings), Lost a disastrous lost against bell.... like it wasn't even a competition, and finally by the looks of it, he's probably going to lose against Rashad next episode. Now if you think about it, is he REALLY the No 1 blader in the world if he keeps losing so easily like this? Valt definitely has to up his game cuz these newbies caught up to him real fast.
As a Valt fan I am disappointed in this cringe 9 year olds
Valt is a Blader who plays fair and does not encourage toxic behavior such as being obsessive with winning. Beyblade isnt about aiming to win every battle — he believes that they should be fun at heart. So its pretty ironic how some Valt fans toxically expect him to win all the time, as if his life depends on it
It definitely is a little ridiculous when people kinda just jump on a Rashad-hate bandwagon simply because he uses/used Valkyrie 😂
(Oct. 16, 2021  7:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It definitely is a little ridiculous when people kinda just jump on a Rashad-hate bandwagon simply because he uses/used Valkyrie 😂

I agree by a whole lot. I personally find it annoying and funny — people can be a little weird at times

I personally never minded Rashad using Valkyrie. If anything, I thought that it was a good portrayal of his character. Had he used any other Bey, his main personality trait wouldnt be highlighted very well. Using Valkyrie is just apart of his character and it fits him, especially as a foil to Valt

Your not wrong the valt fanboy has become very bad its probaly top of toxic for burst which surprised me it was pretty chill before (im only talking about the bad side of the valt fans not the good side by the way)
True as a valt fan I don’t associate with these toxic stans of valt loses its fine he’s not invincible but that’s what I like about him
[Image: 5qtvhx.]Best Shu face expression we've ever gotten

[Image: 5qtvhx.jpg][url=https://i.imgflip.com/5qtvhx.jpg][/url]
(Oct. 18, 2021  4:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: [Image: 5qtvhx.]Best Shu face expression we've ever gotten

That is higher quality than even the Valt vs Shu battle in Sparking /s
(Oct. 18, 2021  4:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: [Image: 5qtvhx.]Best Shu face expression we've ever gotten

https://imgur.com/a/HHe7N4k  [Image: HHe7N4k] finally a worthy opponent!
Rashad is more intimidating than any other antagonists so far.

Change my mind.