Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Most well-worked and powerful characters of the Burst Generation (No DB characters' yet because it hasn't been finished yet or close to being finished)

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Lane
4. Lui
5. Aiger

Most well-worked and powerful characters of the MFB Generation:

1. Rago (he's the most powerful character, but didn't work hard.)
2. Ryuga (Everyone who watched MFB know what I mean.)
3. Gingka (Worked Very hard, equal to Ryuga, but Ryuga's training was DEFINETELY harder than Gingka's)
4. Kenta - (Everyone who watched MFB know what I mean)
5. Kyoya

If anyone disagrees with me, please share why.
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:27 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: [Image: view?usp=drivesdk]well since everyone doing it I'll post mine an a few

Here's mine tier list i actually forgot to put it  don't no if it works though lol
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:32 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:27 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: [img] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dVfQHoa...p=drivesdk[/img]well since everyone doing it I'll post mine an a few

Here's mine tier list i actually forgot to put it  don't no if it works though lol

Did you use a school account to upload?
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:32 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Here's mine tier list i actually forgot to put it  don't no if it works though lol

Did you use a school account to upload?

no that's my personal account i probably mess up somewhere else
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:58 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Did you use a school account to upload?

no that's my personal account i probably mess up somewhere else

That’s weird because it’s saying that I need access to use it.
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:58 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: no that's my personal account i probably mess up somewhere else

That’s weird because it’s saying that I need access to use it.

wait what dmmit where did I mess up . try the click and open it into another tab.  meantime I'll look what the bey happen
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:02 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  4:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s weird because it’s saying that I need access to use it.

wait what dmmit where did I mess up . try the click and open it into another tab.  meantime I'll look what the bey happen

Did you turn on link sharing?
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:02 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: wait what dmmit where did I mess up . try the click and open it into another tab.  meantime I'll look what the bey happen

Did you turn on link sharing?

Try now to see if it still does it
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:38 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Did you turn on link sharing?

Try now to see if it still does it

It works. Nice to see someone else who appreciates Phi.
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:38 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Try now to see if it still does it

It works. Nice to see someone else who appreciates Phi.

Nice it was as you said it was the link sharing haha my bad. Oh yea phi has actually always been my top favourite in burst ever since he appeared . I knew would like that one
When positing your tier lists, I recommend using https://postimages.org/ and copying and pasting the direct link will give you a nice big picture and it’ll always work
By the way i Just figure out that gou isnt in the tier list haha poor guy got forgotten lol
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:59 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: By the way i Just figure out that gou isnt in the tier list haha poor guy got forgotten lol

Thanks for pointing that out, I’ll add him back. When I was creating the list I made sure to get images of all the relevant characters but some of them didn’t upload due to various problems (that I’m not aware of). I’ll look through the template and add him alongside any characters I missed. The lesson learned? Don’t add all your characters at once 😂
Looking back, I just realized Tokonatsu and Nika are classified the same character.
LMAO
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:25 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Looking back, I just realized Tokonatsu and Nika are classified the same character.
LMAO

I did that intentionally. You’ll find that a lot of tier lists have 2 or more characters represented by a single entity. This is because Toko and and Nika are almost always functionally doing the same thing around each other and/or similar with extremely alike personalities as well. There wasn’t much of a reason for me to use two different images.
I know, I just find it kinda funny.
What hair style does Bell Daikokuten have?
My hair is really long now, I wanna try a new style of haircut
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: When positing your tier lists, I recommend using https://postimages.org/ and copying and pasting the direct link will give you a nice big picture and it’ll always work

Thanks a lot!
Here's my tier list again.
[Image: beyblade-burst-characters-consistently-u...107535.png]
(Apr. 11, 2021  12:31 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  5:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: When positing your tier lists, I recommend using https://postimages.org/ and copying and pasting the direct link will give you a nice big picture and it’ll always work

Thanks a lot!

Hyuga is really bad written

Your thoughts on Limit Break system
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:35 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  12:31 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Thanks a lot!

Hyuga is really bad written

Your thoughts on Limit Break system

Limit Break was pretty cool, using the Burst mechanism to change modes mid-battle.
(Apr. 12, 2021  10:58 AM)Limetka Wrote: Well here's mine:

[Image: s5emnPl.png]

Wow this ones very unique, I like it!
I have an unusual theory how will Rashad appear
Wonder why Rantaro is afraid of unicorns.
cuss they evil