Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: OH WAIT U SAID LAIN BEATING AIGA WASNT PLOT ARMOR, bro I’m sorry for everything i said brother😎

Well yeah, its easy to burst Achilles when it literally has no attachments.

Wait- so is it plot armor? Or nah?
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Plot Armor is just.....

Can- can I finish the sentence?
I got no problem who is better or stronger
Gingka: Gingka was seemingly the strongest blader ever compared to others, however as dangerous threats rose he had to train hard to rise to the occasion and work with his friends to win.

Valt: Valt started out as a weak blader that could barely launch, however through forming bonds with his friends, bey, and getting better at the game through experience, he became the strongest blader ever.

What about Valt is a Gingka clone?
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got no problem who is better or stronger

Yes u do, u were attacking me for saying aiga was- oh nvm ur cool brother😎
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:30 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well yeah, its easy to burst Achilles when it literally has no attachments.

Wait- so is it plot armor? Or nah?

Its not. Aiger had all the reason to choose a new strategy and Lain could realistically burst Achilles.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:30 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Wait- so is it plot armor? Or nah?

Its not. Aiger had all the reason to choose a new strategy and Lain could realistically burst Achilles.

I thought u were cool, shut up, bruh. That crater of the stadium was not supposed to support centrifugal force, that was not realistic at all
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:34 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its not. Aiger had all the reason to choose a new strategy and Lain could realistically burst Achilles.

I thought u were cool, shut up, bruh. That crater of the stadium was not supposed to support centrifugal force, that was not realistic at all

Centrifugal force was created when Lucius sped up. Like how when Roktavor speeds up centrifugal force is created and it wings get pulled out.
Aiger couldnt beat Lane and he cant either now
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:34 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its not. Aiger had all the reason to choose a new strategy and Lain could realistically burst Achilles.

We're supposed to be able to have civil conversations here. You telling people to shut up because they don't agree with your opinions is a problem. If you can't have a reasonable conversation, then it's best you don't engage others in conversation.
Best and Strongest goes to 2 different bladers
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:34 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I thought u were cool, shut up, bruh. That crater of the stadium was not supposed to support centrifugal force, that was not realistic at all

Centrifugal force was created when Lucius sped up. Like how when Roktavor speeds up centrifugal force is created and it wings get pulled out.

IM SORRY FOR SAYING SHUT UP ECLIPSE I DIDNT MEAN IT🙏🙏🙏ur still coooooolllll!
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is just going uh you know off topic

Oh yea but aiga wouldn’t of lost to lane if it wasn’t for that stupid crater- well it’s a stadium I can’t complain
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:40 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is just going uh you know off topic

Oh yea but aiga wouldn’t of lost to lane if it wasn’t for that stupid crater- well it’s a stadium I can’t complain

That's not necessarily true given that Lane is at his most powerful when the barrier is down.
and im not going to question what happened here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lXoZ7oru8&t=235s

one of my favorite beyblade openings lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: and im not going to question what happened here

Funky and underrated.
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: and im not going to question what happened here

That is very funny lol
(Dec. 23, 2020  11:44 PM)Pixi Wrote: yo can anyone give me a link to episode one of mfb? cuz i wanna watch it lol

no
Alright, so the round robin event of the super tag league will have had 15 matches by the end of it. I have devised a way to give all non finalist teams a fair w/l while still taking the plot armour teams to the finals.

Lane/Shu 4 wins 1 loss

Hikaru/Hyuga 3 wins 2 losses

All other teams: 2 wins and 3 losses

The issue with this is that another team will have to beat Lane/Shu which is almost impossible to legitimately do unless something “interferes”

I suppose it’s also possible that the “other teams” simply won’t have equal records but I doubt that.
Now time for the placements lol
1. Hikaru and Hyuga
2. Shu and Lane
3. Lui and Drum
4. Valt and Rantaro
5. Free and Sisco
6. Aiga and Ranjiro
Here are my placements
1. Hikaru and Hyuga
2. Shu and Lain
3. Valt and Rantaro
4. Lui and Dante