Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Found some more Chibis!
[Image: EWSnZ9nXsAAGNix?format=jpg&name=small]
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: getting mad just because you didn't get the beyblade you wanted is just the most sad reason to become 'evil'

It was foolish. No depth. Nothing substantial whatsoever.

Most of beyblade is really foolish. Also Heartz became evil not for Phoenix but because of Phi bossing him around (which is a problem that brother’s have, one brother becomes a tyrant and the other one get’s bossed around it’s really annoying). Also Phi and Heartz got Hades which was what he wanted.
How could I forget that time in V-Force when Ozuma and Tyson faced off
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It was foolish. No depth. Nothing substantial whatsoever.

Most of beyblade is really foolish. Also Heartz became evil not for Phoenix but because of Phi bossing him around (which is a problem that brother’s have, one brother becomes a tyrant and the other one get’s bossed around it’s really annoying). Also Phi and Heartz got Hades which was what he wanted.

Wasn't talking about Hearts.
Clearly Valt isn’t the strongest. Lane did burst him so that would make Lane the king.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: OG animation is underrated imo
[Image: giphy.gif]

lol thats the pfp I have
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Clearly Valt isn’t the strongest. Lane did burst him so that would make Lane the king.

Just no, winning one battle doesn't make you greater than the other blader.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Clearly Valt isn’t the strongest. Lane did burst him so that would make Lane the king.

Valt's not strong now because plot armor is on Lean's side right now.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Most of beyblade is really foolish. Also Heartz became evil not for Phoenix but because of Phi bossing him around (which is a problem that brother’s have, one brother becomes a tyrant and the other one get’s bossed around it’s really annoying). Also Phi and Heartz got Hades which was what he wanted.

Wasn't talking about Hearts.

Then who are you talking about?

(Dec. 23, 2020  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Just no, winning one battle doesn't make you greater than the other blader.

It’s funny how when Aiga lost to Arthur everyone was so quick to say he was weaker but now that the same thing has happened to Valt it all of a sudden just doesn’t count? I can tell you this much if Lane and Valt were to rematch Lane would win again just because Lane has more strength and more resonance (which does matter).
(Dec. 23, 2020  4:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: (Opinions no fight pls) Which one is your favorite?
Valt vs Shu
Aiger vs Phi
Dante and Delta vs Gwyn and Arthur
Hikaru and Rantaro vs Lui and Dante

They're all amazing battles, some exceling in different areas than others.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Wasn't talking about Hearts.

(Dec. 23, 2020  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just no, winning one battle doesn't make you greater than the other blader.

It’s funny how when Aiga lost to Arthur everyone was so quick to say he was weaker but now that the same thing has happened to Valt it all of a sudden just doesn’t count? I can tell you this much if Lane and Valt were to rematch Lane would win again just because Lane has more strength and more resonance (which does matter).

I was talking about Phi.
Losing one match doesn't make the blader weaker
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Wasn't talking about Hearts.

(Dec. 23, 2020  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just no, winning one battle doesn't make you greater than the other blader.

Sure, some people may have said that, but you gotta remember, Aiga did fight Arthur not knowing how to counter the Infinite Lock system, similar to how Valt didn't know that Lean would pull out Variant Disaster. At this point, Lean would just win because of Lucifer the End.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Then who are you talking about?

I was talking about Phi.

Phi got his choice of bey, he choose Phoenix.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I was talking about Phi.

I assumed that he originally was interested in Hades, or he wanted both, otherwise he wouldn't have come back randomly to steal Hearts's power.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I was talking about Phi.

He wanted Hades as well. You can see that in the flashback, and when they had their battle, he even told Hyde he was finally going to take what was rightfully his.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Wasn't talking about Hearts.

(Dec. 23, 2020  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just no, winning one battle doesn't make you greater than the other blader.

Lain has normal strength but strong resonance, Valt has super strong strength and resonance. Valt only lost here because they needed Lain to win so they could progress the plot too Shu vs Lain, a major battle.
Phi said he wanted to take everything back right?
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Then who are you talking about?

Lain has normal strength but strong resonance, Valt has super strong strength and resonance. Valt only lost here because they needed Lain to win so they could progress the plot too Shu vs Lain, a major battle.
Exactly true.
(Dec. 23, 2020  6:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I was talking about Phi.

Did you even see the scene? He wanted Hades but Hyde took it and Phi got mad at Hyde, but he ended up with Phoenix.
lol
Kai beats Brooklyn
Shu beats Lane
yet the protagonist dont beat them till the end