Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2020  2:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: where is my name in there??????????

Alright next time I’ll put you in too lol.
ok thanks! lol
Shu going evil? What I say about it is pathetic.
Shu is just not making up his mind at all
shu might go evil who knows
If you make Shu evil at least make him break beys or make him become da final boss
he is the best in burst so..
It cant be Valt anymore who is the strongest. Its either Shu or Lane.
Aiger is better than valt now.
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ve been hearing all this talk about Shu turning evil again. I personally thought it sounded pretty dumb at first and although I don’t think it will actually happen, I did do some thinking and I realized that it could actually be a pretty amazing concept if explained and utilized the right way as they could portray it in such a way that it doesn’t ruin Shu’s development. So as we know Shu seemingly let go of the Red eye persona for good after Valt beat him right? But what if the persona of Red eye never actually left, but was rather repressed and pushed back deep into Shu’s unconscious mind after it was overpowered by his friendship with Valt. Although no longer an active part of his life, this persona is nonetheless still a bad memory lingering close by prompting Shu to start helping bladers with evil traits similar to the ones exhibited by him. Later, in Sparking Shu takes Lane in intending to help guide the boy on the right path but Shu simply can’t get through to Lane. Shu’s worst fears have come true and this failure continues to plague him throughout sparking until he can no longer handle the stress and fear within himself ultimately causing Shu to suffer a huge mental breakdown letting out all his repressed negative emotions and feelings in one big blowout effectively providing a vessel for the hidden Red eye persona to finally re-emerge. Shu has once again transformed into the very thing he loathes so much. Valt and Rantaro have eventually come to the realization that they never truly destroyed the Red eye personality and are left truly stunned now knowing that it’s up to Hyuga and Hikaru to defeat Lane and Shu. At the end of the day, Hyuga and Hikaru do end up defeating Lane and Shu causing Lane to smile and redeem himself by vowing to abandon his evil flare. Shu witnessing this occur faces intense conflict in his minds. The kind gestures of Hyuga and Hikaru alongside Lane’s redemption mirror his own friendship and redemption with Valt years ago. These positive gestures, memories and feelings synergize with his true self once again allowing Shu to assemble all his might and break free from the Red eye personality once more destroying it for good this time.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakuroJinbeePinkRose #Fafnir CheetoBlader

What do y’all think?

I agree with everyone else, this is certainly an interesting concept. I'd love to see this happen. If done right, it could be the biggest plot twist in Beyblade Burst.
I don´t see how Shu could be in the final battle
my name must appear next time
Burst is going to the point of not making sense anymore
I need a new series now lmao
I mean beyblade is gonna be on hiatus till the next Idk 2 or 3 years
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ve been hearing all this talk about Shu turning evil again. I personally thought it sounded pretty dumb at first and although I don’t think it will actually happen, I did do some thinking and I realized that it could actually be a pretty amazing concept if explained and utilized the right way as they could portray it in such a way that it doesn’t ruin Shu’s development. So as we know Shu seemingly let go of the Red eye persona for good after Valt beat him right? But what if the persona of Red eye never actually left, but was rather repressed and pushed back deep into Shu’s unconscious mind after it was overpowered by his friendship with Valt. Although no longer an active part of his life, this persona is nonetheless still a bad memory lingering close by prompting Shu to start helping bladers with evil traits similar to the ones exhibited by him. Later, in Sparking Shu takes Lane in intending to help guide the boy on the right path but Shu simply can’t get through to Lane. Shu’s worst fears have come true and this failure continues to plague him throughout sparking until he can no longer handle the stress and fear within himself ultimately causing Shu to suffer a huge mental breakdown letting out all his repressed negative emotions and feelings in one big blowout effectively providing a vessel for the hidden Red eye persona to finally re-emerge. Shu has once again transformed into the very thing he loathes so much. Valt and Rantaro have eventually come to the realization that they never truly destroyed the Red eye personality and are left truly stunned now knowing that it’s up to Hyuga and Hikaru to defeat Lane and Shu. At the end of the day, Hyuga and Hikaru do end up defeating Lane and Shu causing Lane to smile and redeem himself by vowing to abandon his evil flare. Shu witnessing this occur faces intense conflict in his minds. The kind gestures of Hyuga and Hikaru alongside Lane’s redemption mirror his own friendship and redemption with Valt years ago. These positive gestures, memories and feelings synergize with his true self once again allowing Shu to assemble all his might and break free from the Red eye personality once more destroying it for good this time.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakuroJinbeePinkRose #Fafnir CheetoBlader

What do y’all think?

I agree with everyone else, this is certainly an interesting concept. I'd love to see this happen. If done right, it could be the biggest plot twist in Beyblade Burst.
Can I be in it too lol? 😂
ok there is a max

What do y’all think?

I think it’s a pretty bad idea. There’s no point in having another red eye as that would completely destroy the plot that’s already there with lane.

What do you all think about the scooby-doo effect in burst? The scooby doo effect is when a plot is repeated again and people still seem to like it.
Like repeating Valt making people get influenced under him. Or Aiger being champion
shu is evil like ryuga
Some of these battles are indeed pretty close to those of the previous saga
but more coloration
Like Lui vs Lane refelects back to Ryuga vs. Rago. Season 1 bad guy vs. ¨Final Season bad guy¨
rago defeats bad guy
I was not surprised at all when Lane defeated Lui. Tho I thought Lui would win but guess not
Lane defeated hikaru to