Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I wish Genesis broke Ashindra in the anime. We get another Arman battle, and shows despite Gwyn not yet being a villain he’s very unhinged and has no limits.
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Does Gwyn still have Royal genesis?

No it directly evolved into big-bang genesis.
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Does Gwyn still have Royal genesis?

No it directly evolved into big-bang genesis.

Because when you look at it you could still see the Regalia Layer there on top of the desk
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How 2 Sparking Shoot
[Image: xAZqYBm.jpg]
[Image: v0yQUR0.jpg]

but isn’t that just a normal launch? no really, isn’t that just a regular launch?
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Hyuga gets jealous of Hikaru

He’s been jealous since the previous chapter from this (chapter 2). Wakiya announced the rankings and gave people time to start raising their ranks. The brothers split up from an argue,ent, and Hikaru was a king a name for himself while Hyuga was losing. Then Hyuga gets called a weak Hikaru rip off.

(Dec. 07, 2020  3:39 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How 2 Sparking Shoot
[Image: xAZqYBm.jpg]
[Image: v0yQUR0.jpg]

but isn’t that just a normal launch? no really, isn’t that just a regular launch?
You flick up your wrist when launching. Normally bladers, at least in the anime/manga, just pull the string.
Lane looks like he wants to bomb a whole school
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No it directly evolved into big-bang genesis.

Because when you look at it you could still see the Regalia Layer there on top of the desk

LOL this is embarrassing. I thought he used the machine.
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Because when you look at it you could still see the Regalia Layer there on top of the desk

LOL this is embarrassing. I thought he used the machine.

Nvm I saw a vid on it and he put it away. But you could still see the Regalia Genesis Avatar when Gwyn was speaking to him.
so who cares? gingka is still awesome

there is a best characther ryuga's son and a stronger beyblade

ryuga is not 2 strongest ryuga's son
Valt actually has lost to 2 bad guys in a tournament: Lui and Lane
Aiger lost to 2 antagonists: Arthur and Lane
ryuga is not second best
I dont care if there is a power scale or power level thing for the beyblade franchise
well ryuga's son said he is second best. NOT TRUE
Ryuga is actually the second strongest character in mfb
not in legendary bladers he is not
not number 2 no he is not
rago is look it up
I found this: Alongside Brooklyn, Tyson Granger, Kai Hiwatari, Gingka Hagane, Kyoya Tategami and Ryuga, Rago is one of the strongest and most powerful bladers in the entire franchise. This is due to the fact that he almost singlehandedly destroyed the entire world as well as being able to beat Ryuga effortlessly.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I found this: Alongside Brooklyn, Tyson Granger, Kai Hiwatari, Gingka Hagane, Kyoya Tategami and Ryuga, Rago is one of the strongest and most powerful bladers in the entire franchise. This is due to the fact that he almost singlehandedly destroyed the entire world as well as being able to beat Ryuga effortlessly.

Rago is the strongest I believe. The other bladers are still some of the strongest though.