Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 27, 2020  1:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I wish we got a beyblade spin off series (no not beywheelz). For example, maybe we could get a spin off series about Tysons brother and his beyblade life or Free and his journey towards becoming champion (before s2)- heck, I would even like to see a spin off starting count night and his beyblade heists.

The only spin off we have is a manga where there's just normal irl kids playing with Beyblades, and using actual irl strategies and stuff.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: fgFZXV2.png][/font]
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The only spin off we have is a manga where there's just normal irl kids playing with Beyblades, and using actual irl strategies and stuff.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: fgFZXV2.png][/font]

Oh god, please make it stop. I swear, whenever I see one of those in place of the burst chapters it puts me in a bad mood.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I wish we got a beyblade spin off series (no not beywheelz). For example, maybe we could get a spin off series about Tysons brother and his beyblade life or Free and his journey towards becoming champion (before s2)- heck, I would even like to see a spin off starting count night and his beyblade heists.

I would love that one with Free.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:59 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Obviously if you think Shu is better you’re going to say that gimmicks don’t matter. But for Sparking I don’t know who’s better, because they both haven’t battled a lot of people. But overall seasons 1-5 (even tho Free wasn’t in S1), Free is the better overall blader.
Well I think Free was better throughout most of s2 but I just don’t think gimmicks should define blader strength because it ruins the emotional appeal of beyblade which is meant to work beyond the physical and materialistic elements. If it was really down to that then there would be no point in trying to be the best.
It clearly doesn’t define him cuz no one ever mentions it. But still he’s had the most OP bey in Season 2,3, and in 5
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:03 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: fgFZXV2.png][/font]

Oh god, please make it stop. I swear, whenever I see one of those in place of the burst chapters it puts me in a bad mood.
They never outright replace chapters, it's just serialized in another Corocoro run.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Oh god, please make it stop. I swear, whenever I see one of those in place of the burst chapters it puts me in a bad mood.
They never outright replace chapters, it's just serialized in another Corocoro run.
Ahh ok that does make more sense.

(Nov. 27, 2020  1:05 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well I think Free was better throughout most of s2 but I just don’t think gimmicks should define blader strength because it ruins the emotional appeal of beyblade which is meant to work beyond the physical and materialistic elements. If it was really down to that then there would be no point in trying to be the best.
It clearly doesn’t define him cuz no one ever mentions it. But still he’s had the most OP bey in Season 2,3, and in 5
Well yeah, if we are referencing the physical then he does have the best bey.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  12:59 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Agreed.

It sucks when I see a good battle and have to hope it's done right, like Aiger vs Valt.

Battles, important character moments, and important details. A lot of it left out or butchered.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It sucks when I see a good battle and have to hope it's done right, like Aiger vs Valt.

Battles, important character moments, and important details. A lot of it left out or butchered.

Rip. We need better anime writing for next gen.

(Nov. 27, 2020  1:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It sucks when I see a good battle and have to hope it's done right, like Aiger vs Valt.

To be fair though I can see then leaving out battles like Hikaru vs Valt vs Free vs Silas vs Rantaro vs Hyuga cause I can see the negative reception surrounding the winner but still.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:05 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

I would love that one with Free.
I can see it now, the series will have a vague name like most series that we see these days. It’ll be -from the creators of beyblade burst- “Free.” Let’s say that the series takes place during the dual layer era and because of that, we get a dual layer Fafnir.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Battles, important character moments, and important details. A lot of it left out or butchered.

Rip. We need better anime writing for next gen.

I don't think season 1 & 2 suffered from this too much. But from 3 onwards it was really a problem.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:09 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:08 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Rip. We need better anime writing for next gen.

I don't think season 1 & 2 suffered from this too much. But from 3 onwards it was really a problem.

1 was pretty spot on, it started suffering at 2 at think but it got bad 3+.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:09 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think season 1 & 2 suffered from this too much. But from 3 onwards it was really a problem.

1 was pretty spot on, it started suffering at 2 at think but it got bad 3+.
Season 3 was just a mess. They may as well have kept Suoh as the main antagonist lmao.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1 was pretty spot on, it started suffering at 2 at think but it got bad 3+.
Season 3 was just a mess. They may as well have kept Suoh as the main antagonist lmao.

Bro they gave Phi another evo lmfao
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: 1 was pretty spot on, it started suffering at 2 at think but it got bad 3+.

Absolutely agree. All over the place. Nonsensical plotting and moments. The works.
Kai is the best blader in Og.
Ryuga is the best blader ion MFB
Shu is the best blader in Burst lmao

Watch next season Aiger become number 1 again.
Valt gets all that love and Aiger gets all that hate bruh.
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt gets all that love and Aiger gets all that hate bruh.

The way they handled Valt just makes you love him.

About to do a season 1 rewatch of Burst and MFB.
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate valt defintely Silas.

Though your in the minority, your entitled to that. If I may ask, why do you hate him?
After watching the interview i can say that
Based on the mc theme

1. Season 1 anime needs more of the shu and valt moments
2. ChoZ execute the aiga arc poorly imo
3. GT needs the drum not making friends scene

This is all a nitpick opinion to the anime btw all above has done correctly on the manga imo except the aiga one
I dont know why people say Ryuga is the strongest blader in all of beyblade?
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:10 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: After watching the interview i can say that
Based on the mc theme

1. Season 1 anime needs more of the shu and valt moments
2. ChoZ execute the aiga arc poorly imo
3. GT needs the drum not making friends scene

This is all a nitpick opinion to the anime btw all above has done correctly on the manga imo except the aiga one

The Dante not being able to connect with friends part takes place at the school he transfers to in Japan (Of course in the anime they don't have school I guess). His scary expressions usually scare people away from him, but he found his home when he found the Victories. Also as time goes on and the school mates realize Dante ain't a bad guy, he gets some @ school friends. 

The Aiger arc in the anime was trash, nuff said.

Season 1 cut out alot of Valt and Shu moments like the time Shu let Valt train with him to prepare for Wakiya. I personally would like those to return.
Man Dante is the most scariest guy ever lol
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate valt defintely Silas.

Though your in the minority, your entitled to that. If I may ask, why do you hate him?
Idk why he hates him Valt’s definitely one of the best burst characters. But one thing I hate is his fan base.