Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

That scene was only for a few seconds though. I could see it being cut and not disrupting the episode that much.

Thinking that because the Eagle is a National Emblem?
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:36 AM)Byser Wrote: That scene was only for a few seconds though. I could see it being cut and not disrupting the episode that much.

Thinking that because the Eagle is a National Emblem?

Yeah. And it's an animal, and it may come across as cruel.
I guess I could see it cut for it being and emblem, but I don't think it would be cut for cruelty to be honest.

I mean, Benkei blew away crabs and Hyouma felled a tree to scare a boar.

EDIT: Well, then again those two didn't intentionally want to harm them, so I guess I can kind of see it happening.
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I used to be quite a Kai fan (it is not necessarily not the case anymore though), but now, with a few years of retrospective, I realise that David Reale's voice acting of Kai was very terrible. He had no intonation most of the time, even when Kai was clearly shouting "GO DRANZER!" or every damn time he had to say "AAH!!". I had a sort of debate with another member, saying that even I would do better than David Reale; I made her listen to a short excerpt and she did agree in the end : David Reale had no passion, no intonation at all. I would really not be surprised if it is exactly the same, or very similar, this time even years later, and that would completely ruin Tsubasa's latest moments in Explosion.

Ah Kai-V I remember that debate well, though you didn't exactly make me listen to your voice clip I pretty much pestered you to send me that clip Tongue_out_wink

While on the subject of Reale and Tsubasa...

(Oct. 18, 2010  12:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: David Reale's voice does not fit Tsubasa's character at all, especially in the beginning. He is not a "tough-guy".

I am sorry but I disagree...he doesn't sound like a tough guy but more "If Kai was a 60s hippie" XD, then again I have only seen 2 eps with him in it. It has been 5 years since Bakuten Shoot give poor David a chance with Tsubasa Tongue_out_wink ya never know he could have gotten better...

Here is a random thought: David Reale plays Beybladers with Bird-connected Beys, coincidence?
(Nov. 01, 2010  10:01 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Here is a random thought: David Reale plays Beybladers with Bird-connected Beys, coincidence?

Haha I was thinking about that too XD
I Wanted to know what do they say for Special Move in MFB Series sounds to me like " Hits carp thingy " i think i am hearing it wrong can anyone twll me the proper words ??
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:22 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Wanted to know what do they say for Special Move in MFB Series sounds to me like " Hits carp thingy " i think i am hearing it wrong can anyone twll me the proper words ??

"Hissatsu tengi".
Cool it's gonna be my new 3,2,1 line
Wow I can't believe they cast David Reale as Tsubasa. It just feels wrong to have him as the voice for Tsubasa. =/ Of course then again I havn't really been able to stand a lot of the voice acting in BMF.
(Nov. 03, 2010  6:28 AM)Stigma Wrote: Wow I can't believe they cast David Reale as Tsubasa. It just feels wrong to have him as the voice for Tsubasa. =/ Of course then again I havn't really been able to stand a lot of the voice acting in BMF.

Same here MFB is kinda kiddish when it comes to action the old series was the bomb i was always on the edge of my seat the poor animation kinda helped it being mythical [ sorry i can't think of a proper word than this ] also i knew that bit beasts were really used in the series in MFB I still can't understand that are the animals pegasis , l drago , unicorno are really there as bolt beasts or not , or is it just the hypothetical thing done go give a more deep feel of a bey-battle
Actually I really like MFB it's the dubbing of it I have an issue with. The fact that they re-used a voice actor makes it harder for me to watch because I will always think of Kai whenever I hear him. Of course this isn't a problem for the new generation of bladers. Really I'm happy just watching raws now because I have watched so many animes I get the basic point of what their saying lol.
(Nov. 03, 2010  11:01 PM)Stigma Wrote: Actually I really like MFB it's the dubbing of it I have an issue with. The fact that they re-used a voice actor makes it harder for me to watch because I will always think of Kai whenever I hear him.

They pretty much re-used most of the dub Bakugan VAs for MFB dub, which is my pet peeve about the MFB dub but that doesn't mean to say the voices are bad it is just that Nelvana were pretty lazy casting-wise. Dub!Tsubasa makes me think of "Hippie Kai" though I do like that voice for Tsubasa, it is not everyone's cup of tea though.
Kinda wondering. If our Beyblades could perform like the ones in the show/manga, would you leave your Bey as is, or still customize it?

Personally, I'd leave my Bey as is because I like matching colours.
^Same.
Constant Pegasis Starblast Attack. Pinching_eyes_2

Or Cyber Pegasis, it looks awesome.
I am mad that Storm Bringer was put on the dub. Something like Storm Blazer.
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:06 AM)blah Wrote: ^Same.

I was also referring to the Plastics/HMS Beys, too. But yes, I agree. If I had a Beyblade like the anime characters, I'd feel safer walking around at night. =) Dragoon would scare off anyone.
I would still customize mine because then all the Special Moves will be mashed together.
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:

I was also referring to the Plastics/HMS Beys, too. But yes, I agree. If I had a Beyblade like the anime characters, I'd feel safer walking around at night. =) Dragoon would scare off anyone.

Oh haha.
I would use a Dragoon MS with it's super fast skills and awesome-ness.
It'd be super ninja with amazing speed. ^^
ive always wondered why madika gave kenta a metal face even though in real life it ruins stamina
I hope Ryuuga will show up again in the America arc after Brazil. He's so boss is why~
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:

Definitely i would use Dragoon MF as my bey coz it never appeared on the show so i would love to have something new

if it was a MFB i would go for Meteo L-Drago as it wouldn't be that difficult to find in the dark even if it ran out of spin , Gravity Perseus would just get lost

(Nov. 06, 2010  4:59 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I am mad that Storm Bringer was put on the dub. Something like Storm Blazer.

Yeah seriously i would dub it Hyper Storm
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:05 PM)Ra Wrote: ive always wondered why madika gave kenta a metal face even though in real life it ruins stamina

I think Madoka told Kenta it gave it more Defense, which it does.
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Zeo Abyss seemed too interesting a character to use such a ridiculous Beyblade, but apparently TAKARA-TOMY decided to do it, quite unfortunately ...

now i'm just wondering how the writers choose who (in the anime/manga series) uses which bey... they probably design the characters as a mass and then change the colour of their clothing to match/be similar to the bey's (if needed). i never really thought about it until now lawl. they probably give them the theme of the arc (like Julius Cesar in EU /w G.Perseus) then TT just goes off and designs/creates the bey.
The Beyblades are always created first, but yes, Adachi Takafumi draws a few sketches of characters, and his 'boss' decides with him which character will use whic Beyblade.

Also, I just realised that unless they spend way too much time in America with Damian and Zeo, then there will be left-over episodes at the end, so they might not be the ultimate evil characters of Explosion if there will also be fifty-one episodes in that season. Hopefully we see Canadians, hah.
The beyblades that are grayed out in the anime should win against a main character.