Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Why does Dragoon used wind or storm based attacks when the mythological azure dragon it's based on is represented with wood? And the white tiger is represented by metal (which would explain Metal Driger), yet seems to use lightning attacks? Purely aesthetic reasons? Dranzer, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon match up with their corresponding creatures.
(Dec. 11, 2009  12:53 PM)SnooSnoo Wrote: Why does Dragoon used wind or storm based attacks when the mythological azure dragon it's based on is represented with wood? And the white tiger is represented by metal (which would explain Metal Driger), yet seems to use lightning attacks? Purely aesthetic reasons? Dranzer, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon match up with their corresponding creatures.

its a cartoon
Farfetched as it may seem, I had come to that conclusion myself. I was questioning rather if there was something I was missing in regards to the corresponding creatures, or if they simply chose to change those two for aesthetic reasons.
what do you think kyouya carries in that shoulder bag of his that he carries around..?... or better yet, what do all of them carry around that they need bags for? o-o
(Dec. 22, 2009  3:55 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: what do you think kyouya carries in that shoulder bag of his that he carries around..?... or better yet, what do all of them carry around that they need bags for? o-o

wallets? food? anything?
..hmmmm i think what trips me up the most is that the bag sizes of all of them are pretty different too and i dont think kenta or benkei even have bags... weird. eh i guess its just traveler-esque stuff
anyone else notice how hikaru barely hung out with the group and they all act like shes been there the whole time? xD meh Hikaru is an awesome character IMO though
I have but who cares when a girl character has quite the awesome personality and sometimes can kick butt.
she was a bossy impatient not to mention sad alot baby, thats good about that and the only constructive thing she did was point out a bitbeast that was invisible once, then suddenly everyone could see them, but considering she couldn't see a normal one i think she was making it up and didnt see them at all, oh and bit beasts were non existent in g rev, you only saw them when they attack and that was only like their head.
It's not that they didn't exist in G-Rev, they just didn't use them as obviously as they did in 2002. Season one and G-Rev had the same director.
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:01 AM)bey tempest Wrote: what did they get shy?

Um ... more like the director thought it was boring (it was).
(Dec. 25, 2009  11:58 PM)bey tempest Wrote: she was a bossy impatient not to mention sad alot baby, thats good about that and the only constructive thing she did was point out a bitbeast that was invisible once, then suddenly everyone could see them, but considering she couldn't see a normal one i think she was making it up and didnt see them at all, oh and bit beasts were non existent in g rev, you only saw them when they attack and that was only like their head.

You do know that I was talking about Hikaru right cause your post just confuses me. Unless your talking about Hiromi then yes she was bossy. I'm lost. Someone throw me a lifeline.
what happened to the closeness of blader and bit beast di they forget all that just because it was boring, thats a major hole in there plot, mind you not that v force was mostly a filler season with occasional talks about closeness of bit beasts.
oops wrong character sorry.
Ok I'm not confused anymore. I wonder what happened to the idea of bit beast?
MFB is a totally different series from the original bakuten shoot so they arent gonna use the same stuff from the old show
(Dec. 26, 2009  12:34 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I wonder what happened to the idea of bit beast?
It was intentional of the creators to render them almost inexistent : the beasts that are seen in both the anime and manga are only metaphorical representations of the battles.
Hmmm I see that makes sense so I guess the creature in MFB are another metaphorical representation of battles as well.
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:11 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Hmmm I see that makes sense so I guess the creature in MFB are another metaphorical representation of battles as well.
They were not really metaphorical representations in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, if that is what you implied. They were actually visible and everything, while those in Metal Fight Beyblade are not ...
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They were not really metaphorical representations in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, if that is what you implied. They were actually visible and everything, while those in Metal Fight Beyblade are not ...

I don't think this is true. Just two examples, I am sure there more, but:

1. Kenta saying "it's the real Pegasis!" in the first chapter of the manga.
2. Ryuuga using L-Drago to hit Ginga directly.
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They were not really metaphorical representations in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, if that is what you implied. They were actually visible and everything, while those in Metal Fight Beyblade are not ...

But isn't that what you said in a earlier post that they are ok I'm confused.
(Dec. 26, 2009  4:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think this is true. Just two examples, I am sure there more, but:

1. Kenta saying "it's the real Pegasis!" in the first chapter of the manga.
2. Ryuuga using L-Drago to hit Ginga directly.
Hm, I am personally not convinced those cannot be taken as metaphores anyway.

In general, I just personally wish to go with what Adachi Takafumi has told me.

Sin-hunter Wrote:But isn't that what you said in a earlier post that they are ok I'm confused.
I was talking about Metal Fight Beyblade, not the first series.
Oh alright.

I was skimming through the japanese fanart of Metal Fight Beyblade when I came across this comic.

http://42.xmbs.jp/rere-211462-ch.php?guid=on.

Needless to say I laugh hysterically.
(Jan. 07, 2010  12:08 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I doubled posted by accident but I can't delete this post.

...you posted this twice IN A ROW
edit: i guess she noticed... >_>