Raleigh North Carolina (USA) Tournaments October 8th

put me on maybe list im back
I might and I said might be there
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:24 AM)beybladerperry Wrote: I might and I said might be there

Ok im adding you to the maybe list.
(Sep. 15, 2011  8:31 PM)beyblade4ever Wrote: im pretty sure ill be able 2 come but the best location 4 me would be Greensville, i live in chesapeake,VA so it would be more of a hassle 2 get 2 the other locations Unhappy

i met 2 say Raleigh North Carolina would be the best location, not Greensville and also Dark_Mousy do we officialy have enough people for this 2 be approved???
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:33 AM)beyblade4ever Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  8:31 PM)beyblade4ever Wrote: im pretty sure ill be able 2 come but the best location 4 me would be Greensville, i live in chesapeake,VA so it would be more of a hassle 2 get 2 the other locations Unhappy

i met 2 say Raleigh North Carolina would be the best location, not Greensville and also Dark_Mousy do we officialy have enough people for this 2 be approved???

Not yet. We need more people. So can i put you down as confirmed?
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:33 AM)beyblade4ever Wrote:

Sorry but not just yet Crying Crying Crying my parents r still talking about it srry, but im trying 2 get more people 2 come Smile
I hope we get more confirmed people. Not a lot of rush though.
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:48 AM)beyblade4ever Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:33 AM)beyblade4ever Wrote: i met 2 say Raleigh North Carolina would be the best location, not Greensville and also Dark_Mousy do we officialy have enough people for this 2 be approved???

Sorry but not just yet Crying Crying Crying my parents r still talking about it srry, but im trying 2 get more people 2 come Smile

OK just let me know if you are coming. Plz tell your friends to post up here also.
I'll also be bringing my "ultimate" custom beylauncher and my bey destroyer. The people that went to Blader Jam know what I'm talking about.
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:14 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll also be bringing my "ultimate" custom beylauncher and my bey destroyer. The people that went to Blader Jam know what I'm talking about.

I remember that. We need to meet up this weekend if your not busy and get some practice in.
I lost my Libra TT hope I find it soon. Also hope more people join Smile
put me down as a maybe
(Sep. 16, 2011  8:22 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I lost my Libra TT hope I find it soon. Also hope more people join Smile

IM tryin to get more people in. Invite your friends.
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:20 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: put me down as a maybe

ok
(Sep. 15, 2011  8:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  6:23 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: Raleigh is too far for my parents to drive me so id need to get a ride if i could go
Your profile says you're 18 no offense but can't you drive there?

shure if i had my own car, which I dont
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:31 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  8:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  6:23 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: Raleigh is too far for my parents to drive me so id need to get a ride if i could go
Your profile says you're 18 no offense but can't you drive there?

shure if i had my own car, which I dont

If you need a ride you can ride with me. Just meet me in Goldsboro or something like that.
I can go to the tournament sign me up
(Sep. 17, 2011  11:58 PM)woodman321 Wrote: I can go to the tournament sign me up

Ok i added you.
Awesome!!!! more people 2 come awesome Smile if we get enough people i can tell dis tournament is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!! ( and no i still havent gotten a 4 sure answer on if im goin Angry but im pretty confident im coming EeeEeeEee )
I probably can't come. I'm visiting family in Virginia that weekend, though I'm not sure which days.
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:44 AM)TITAN Wrote: I probably can't come. I'm visiting family in Virginia that weekend, though I'm not sure which days.

Ill keep you on the maybe list.
come on people sign up 4 dis epic goddamn tourny!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngry
Not everyone can get to Raleigh for a tournament of spinning tops. What do you expect? Kai-V and Dude to arrive in a jet, anime style, and bring an army of Canadians with them? Actually, that's pretty likely to happen...

But anyway, I'm almost definitely not coming.
lol XDXDXD..... so why r u still posting on this,makes no since, and oh yah there not spinning tops, if u knew wat u were talkin bout u know there called BEYBLADES!!!!!!!! Angry
I have a few things on the way for the tournament to sell. It's nothing amazing or very new but I just thought some of you guy might want to know. also it's only a few things not a crate of items.