[Raleigh, NC, USA] 7/27/2013 Crush of the G-Force

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

It's the middle of summer break and a great time to meet for a Beyblade tournament. Come out to Game Theory in Raleigh, NC, on 7/27, for a full on Zero G event using all 3 types of stadiums (Attack, Balance, and Defense).

There is shopping and restaurants available in the area.

Date July 27, 2013

Place Game Theory
Pleasant Valley Promenade, 6260 Glenwood Ave, Suite 109, Raleigh, NC

Phone Number (919) 787-4449

Time Registration Begins at 11am, tournament begins at Noon.

Prizes: Takara Tomy Beyblade products

Format Zero G

Confirmed:
1. StormScorpio1
2. Dark_Mousy
3. Thunder Dome
4. Primus
5. Blader Light
6. PegasesUnited
7. Solcreus
8. theblackdragon
9. ali naser
10. JBLADER111
11.Wombat
12.jglu11
13.FlashFireblaze
14.WaterBlader
15.Kerbecs Kid
16.Pegasus Pride

Maybe
1. Kyler_the best
2. peregrine ? (theblackdragon's brother)
3.DefStamina88
4.PowerFireball

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Glad the thread got up. Thanks for getting all 3 Zero G stadiums! You still want me to bring mine or should we be good? Also I'm selling items at this event. Here is the list.

.MSF Shinobi Saramanda SW145 SD $18
.MSF Pirates Orojiya 145 D $18
.Samurai Ifraid W145 CF $20
.Dark Knight Dragooon LW160 BSF $20
.Random Booster 9 $14
.Death Quetzalcoatl $20
.Zero G String Launcher $25
All these are Takara Tomy and never opened. I also might lower the prices during the event.
Move me to maybe. My parents got this short notice and they're unsure. Also, I don't wanna have to run to two different places in two weekends.
I may come
Ill be there of course. Need me to bring anything? Would everyone be okay with a potential livestrean.
(Jul. 25, 2013  2:39 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ill be there of course. Need me to bring anything? Would everyone be okay with a potential livestrean.
Live stream is fine with me if we can do it.
Also I forgot to mention this but thanks for the TT prizes SS1. Can't wait to find out what they are (Hopefully Killerken).
(Jul. 25, 2013  12:50 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Glad the thread got up. Thanks for getting all 3 Zero G stadiums! You still want me to bring mine or should we be good? Also I'm selling items at this event. Here is the list.

.MSF Shinobi Saramanda SW145 SD $18
.MSF Pirates Orojiya 145 D $18
.Samurai Ifraid W145 CF $20
.Dark Knight Dragooon LW160 BSF $20
.Random Booster 9 $14
.Death Quetzalcoatl $20
.Zero G String Launcher $25
All these are Takara Tomy and never opened. I also might lower the prices during the event.

We should be good on stadiums you can bring it as a practice stadium though.
do you have to a zero g bey
Wooooooooooooh!!!!!!! Finally! Smile It's "official" now!

OK, The only stuff I have left to sell that's not holding:

BBG-24 Attack and balance synchrom DX set
- $35
Starter Scythe Kronos T125EDS- $14

I'm holding 1 BBG-24 and 1 BBG-25 at the moment, so if the people who want them don't show up or can't pay for 'em, I'll have those too. Smile

Confirm TigeroftheWest please!
Awesome! I can't wait to enter my first tournament. I'm going to try to get some footage and put it on my YouTube channel. See you all Saturday.
All 3 types of stadiums?!? Wow that sounds cool. I wish I could come but I'll be busy dragging my beys up Mt. Trashmore for a different tourney XD. I could possibly make it to a NC tournament in September so I can blade you guys.
Put me and my brother ( Pegasus Pride) down as confirmed
do we have to use zero g beys
(Jul. 26, 2013  3:45 PM)PowerFireball Wrote: do we have to use zero g beys
No you don't. Zero G Format means we are using the stadiums.

I recommend all you first timers to read the tournament rules because this question has been asked a lot.
(Jul. 26, 2013  4:02 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2013  3:45 PM)PowerFireball Wrote: do we have to use zero g beys
No you don't. Zero G Format means we are using the stadiums.

I recommend all you first timers to read the tournament rules because this question has been asked a lot.

Good point TD. Here is a link to the rules we will use:
WBO Beyblade Official Rules

Also, here is a link specific to Zero-G play:
Zero-G format
Can my brother come he doesn't have account
if you could please put him on the maybe list
(Jul. 26, 2013  8:35 PM)PowerFireball Wrote: Can my brother come he doesn't have account
if you could please put him on the maybe list

If he is to play in the tournament he has to have an account and either get a Blader Passport or pay the one time entry fee.

Also anyone interested in Team GT, we will have a gauntlet challenge. Basically you would battle everyone on the team in a different stadium and with different combos.
The gauntlet would be after the event right? Also would anyone be able to try out or just a limited number? I doubt many people would want to join, but still I don't want to be there to long battling people to see if they can be on our team.
(Jul. 26, 2013  9:02 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: The gauntlet would be after the event right? Also would anyone be able to try out or just a limited number? I doubt many people would want to join, but still I don't want to be there to long battling people to see if they can be on our team.

Only person I could see joining is TheBlackDragon. If its after the event we'll have to make it quick. I have to get back to Goldsboro after the event. I have a community event to help with.Gotta love going in the dunking booth hah.
Hold up a second, was I mistaken in thinking there would be a Plastics tournament after this? Or will there just not be enough time?
(Jul. 27, 2013  3:31 AM)Wombat Wrote: Hold up a second, was I mistaken in thinking there would be a Plastics tournament after this? Or will there just not be enough time?

There will be no plastics tournament after the event.
I am unable to make it today. Academics first, y'know? Have fun everybody.
(Jul. 27, 2013  12:48 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I am unable to make it today. Academics first, y'know? Have fun everybody.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Crying

Well, good luck man. Smile

I'm leaving in about an hour. See you guys there!!! Safe driving, remember to wear your seat belts! Tongue_out