[Raleigh, NC] A Possible Tourney With More Than Beyblade

The name is temporary and if someone else could judge that would be great! I really need 7 more people! I was thinking about making this tourney have not only sanctioned blading, but also Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Naruto tournaments. I will try to get it at Capital Comics on Hilsborough Street!
Oh, and I'll try to get this in late Summer.
Currently we are tryin to get one in Greensboro NC. I would come to this if it was in Raleigh. Im in Goldsboro NC Right now. So it wouldnt be that far of a drive for me.
Okay, so you would go if we got enough people?
ill be in and i got my friodend in and maybe my cousin will join too
yep hell join so thats 3 of us
I got some stuff in the works. If you could participate in something PM me.
march 27 passed its jully now dude and we will join if its in raleigh nc or closer to us
Ive just been to lazy to change my Sig. Also im trying to contact everyone in the area. Also with the events at Toys R Us this weekend im gonna try to recruit some people for tournaments.
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:35 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive just been to lazy to change my Sig. Also im trying to contact everyone in the area. Also with the events at Toys R Us this weekend im gonna try to recruit some people for tournaments.
Get phone numbers!
too far for me, sorry
I have a venue for a tournament in Goldsboro, Greenville, Jacksonville and possibly Raliegh. IF you guys are interested I will host it. LET ME KNOW ASAP>