The World Ends With Me

[Image: Takaoava.png]
Go Dragoon! Twin Turbo Twister!

[Image: gundamexiaava.png]
I AM GUNDAM!

[Image: dynamasava.png]
Blast through the skies Dynames!

[Image: notweek.jpg]
I'm tired of being what you want me to be...

[Image: gangsta.jpg]
Damn, it feels so good to be Gangsta!

[Image: raiyuavacopy.png]
This didn't turn out so well...

[Image: bleach_pokemon.png]
Pokemon Trainer Ichigo!

Signatures:

[Image: toshirosig2-1.png]
CRY TO THE FROZEN SKY!!

[Image: Takaosig.png]
Let's Go - Blade Breakers!

[Image: raiyusig.png]
Who's Next?

[Image: gundamexiasig.png]
Exia - Obliterate!

[Image: dynamassig.png]
Another Dynames

Thats it for now!
"Who's next" is probably the best you have here. Keep in mind balancing the hues and levels.
Did you really create the Naruto and Bleach avatars yourself? The styles don't look like yours but peoples' from icon comminities.

I suggest working on getting your text to a size that doesn't look stretched for the ones you did make.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:"Who's next" is probably the best you have here. Keep in mind balancing the hues and levels.
I have trouble doing that. I get told this alot but either I forget or it just makes it look ugly.

Kuznetsov Wrote:Did you really create the Naruto and Bleach avatars yourself? The styles don't look like yours but peoples' from icon comminities.

I suggest working on getting your text to a size that doesn't look stretched for the ones you did make.
Made from tutorials. B)
Kuznetsov Wrote:Did you really create the Naruto and Bleach avatars yourself? The styles don't look like yours but peoples' from icon comminities.

Now that you mention, the antialiasing and possibly the resolution used does appear to be a bit different.
Like I said tutorials.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Now that you mention, the antialiasing and possibly the resolution used does appear to be a bit different.
Plus the fact they look totally different in style, to me at least. Font and all.

Raiyu Wrote:Like I said tutorials.
Which ones?

Really now, if you're going to rip people's icons you could at least pick less common ones...
Wow, those are really good. ^^