Raising WBO awareness in the UK!

Hey there, I've considering starting a drive to drum up a bigger name for the WBO in the UK.
With Beyblade being released here for Beyblade! Metal Fusion. Obviously, there has been a large flux of new members.

But a worldwide organization isn't the first thing that would come to mind when you first think about blading.

So I have been thinking about creating advertisements for leaflets/fliers to hand out in Glasgow & Edinburgh(To begin with), And then hopefully, this will encourage more and more people who are interested in beyblades to join up and become part of this active community.

I would obviously be willing to do this alone, but any help with this would be appreciated as, I can't exactly afford to travel all over the nation handing out fliers.

I'm posting this here, because I'm not sure as to whether the WBO would want/appreciate the gesture. Don't wanna jump into something if it doesn't even have the WBO's backing.

Thanks for the time you (Might) have taken to read this. Wink

Kizu~
Well, we of course support this as long as it does not bother the shop owner if you do it in a Toys 'R' Us or something. We are all quite busy but we should hopefully release an official 'advertisement' pamphlet soon.
Awesome! I shall have the 'unofficial' pamphlet ready in the next few days then. Tongue_out

EDIT: If anyone has any images, that are large enough to use for this, please let me know.
Only large picture I can find is the MFB Logo. Uncertain
I have a lot of pictures actually, but you should be more specific, hah.
Logo's, general pictures of beyblades, characters, posters, random graphics, anything I could use really! xD
(Oct. 01, 2010  12:05 AM)Kizu-Eien Wrote: Logo's, general pictures of beyblades, characters, posters, random graphics, anything I could use really! xD
You should know that I have three thousand pictures of Kai, for instance. If you look on Beyblade Spirit Gallery, you will see thousands of screenshots from the episodes. You really have to give me more details, hah.
Well.... Hahahaha.... Okok, I get it...
Then... Is it cool if I browse the images on BBSpirit & use what I feel necessary? Uncertain Smile
(Oct. 01, 2010  12:21 AM)Kizu-Eien Wrote: Well.... Hahahaha.... Okok, I get it...
Then... Is it cool if I browse the images on BBSpirit & use what I feel necessary? Uncertain Smile
Absolutely. I take them with the hope that somebody will use them eventually, hah.
Excellent! I'm on it.
I'll have this done in a day or two! Grin
I think this is a great idea!
I dont have pictures and I dont even live in Glagslow, but I still think this could get us alot more members!
Smile I know this part after this word is going to be off-topic. Ive noticed that ever since the Face contest started with gained over 1000 new members in only 2 weeks!
Cool i like the idea. Sadly i dont live in the UK anymore but in the netherlands. Hopefully there are people here who can blade with me for fun or even trade parts to customize our beys to the max...
Hi im coming out of holland
and i like that idee to trade and battle maybe
se can make a contest over the hole world and the best are going to the national contest
of beyblade im dreaming about that
Actually your not the only blader in glasgow! I live in glasgow too Grin but im too old to be seen outside playing with these things so i keep it to myself. Maybe if we can get enough people beyblading in glasgow, i can come out of my shell Tongue_out

By the way, if you need any help with creating flyers, let me know.
cool i live in the UK 2 and getting more people into beyblade would be GR8! anything i can do 2 help?
I also live in the uk

burton on trent in the middlands

I am just hoping there are also more bladers like me in burton
________________________________________________________________________________________________
PM me if you live in burton plz
ill help but only in felixstowe and ipswich
Me and my buddy TehKevin10 would gladly post flyers in North-west London. We'll do what we can!
I going back to the Uk on christmas so i could help already designing the posters handmade.
Yo bladers I would love to but no one will take one from me coz everyone thinks im wierd for bladeing. PLZ reply I want to meet new bladers.I lost my acount and made this one. Smile
To Gingka101,
If everyone is calling you wierd say "Well atleast i have a hobbie" Grin
I could post for Ilford, Barking and my school, that's alot by the way!
i could post in mildenhall and newmarket if you want
Ok, I have been gone for a while due to loss of an internet connection.
The flyers are done and ready for distribution. If you really wanna help, (this'll sound weird xD) mail me an address and I shall send 100 out to you. If you want me to send more, let me know. I'm also open to anyone whom wishes to donate the cost of printing. Tongue_out lmao. Jk.

Kizu~