Raging Tempest Tournament! Austin, Texas

I was wondering who would be up for a tournament in Austin some time! This will be my first ever tournament and we need 8 people to register. Because this is my first tournament, I am not a organizer yet, but after this tournament I am going to try to get them going weekly! If anybody is interested just post on this thread and I will sign you up! It will take place at Olson meadows park. The time will be determined once 4 people register. We will try to make it work for each of your schedules.
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:52 PM)USN Wrote: I was wondering who would be up for a tournament in Austin some time! This will be my first ever tournament and we need 8 people to register. Because this is my first tournament, I am not a organizer yet, but after this tournament I am going to try to get them going weekly! If anybody is interested just post on this thread and I will sign you up! It will take place at Olson meadows park. The time will be determined once 8 people register. We will try to make it work for each of your schedules.

You just need 4 people to become a organizer including yourself (I’m not interested as I live in Illinois, but just wanted to inform you).
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  3:52 PM)USN Wrote: I was wondering who would be up for a tournament in Austin some time! This will be my first ever tournament and we need 8 people to register. Because this is my first tournament, I am not a organizer yet, but after this tournament I am going to try to get them going weekly! If anybody is interested just post on this thread and I will sign you up! It will take place at Olson meadows park. The time will be determined once 8 people register. We will try to make it work for each of your schedules.

You just need 4 people to become a organizer including yourself (I’m not interested as I live in Illinois, but just wanted to inform you).

Cool! Thanks that really helps! I will change my post.

Here is a website that I am developing to inform Bladers about my tournaments and other Beyblade related info: https://sites.google.com/view/databeys/home
i'd love to but im in spring, texas and not sure if ill make it~