RagerBlade's Team Rating System

(Jul. 28, 2013  8:32 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I wasn't saying otherwise, haha. I was directing this to Ragerblade, as some of those "grades" and ranks don't seem very accurate.

Honestly a rating system seems borderline pointless. If your goin to do a rating system someone who is experienced should be doing it. I would feel a committee member or a high ranking member would be the person to do it.
Well I actually read the thread before reviewing a team.
(Jul. 28, 2013  8:34 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well I actually read the thread before reviewing a team.

TBH you can't really judge a team from their thread. First research tournament records. That's the main thing you need. Do they top often? Have they done anything for the Beyblade community?
Well I do see what there members ranks are.
(Jul. 28, 2013  8:38 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well I do see what there members ranks are.

Go look in the threads of the events they went to. See how they did, see what combos were used. Did they use cookie cutter combos or did they try something innovative?
Dark it's also pointless getting butthurt. It's his opinion, deal with it lol
(Jul. 28, 2013  9:18 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Dark it's also pointless getting butthurt. It's his opinion, deal with it lol

Not getting angry or anything. Just saying he should do research. [/align]
lol ok I got it. Anyone else want their team reviewed?
Try team Bey Blazerz if you have then sorry I forgot.