RagerBlade's Photoshop Contest

So what's up world Bladers! What is this you ask? It is...

So to enter this you must provide the following by PM. Also post in the thread to enter.

Username
Your Theme
Name of Piece
Your Logo With your name in the bottom left corner.

Failure to provide the above may result in you not being able to participate.

Is will later post the results. There are no prizes as this is for fun. Every person must have there title on there piece. If you decide to add a photo you may have a limit of one. Everything else does not have to be made by photoshop. This is all related to Beyblade FYI. Don't PM me a picture of Axel. You must have your username in the corner of your photo or you will not be able to participate. OK thanks! Deadline is August 20th. Results will be posted on August 25th(Unless something comes up). Hope to see our awesome photos soon!

Attendees
So I came back to see the forum till I saw this little one... Read the rules of the forums (Insomniac's Post). You need to have permission for this to continue...

I could have joined, maybe.
I've decided to let this slide since it'd be a waste of a thread to close it. The OP looks okay so I'll pin the thread. Since there were no judges specified, I deem the voting will be public (members vote).

Although, if I see any SPAM or such coming from the original poster or other members, this thread is being closed.
(Aug. 02, 2013  12:47 PM)Synth Wrote: So I came back to see the forum till I saw this little one... Read the rules of the forums (Insomniac's Post). You need to have permission for this to continue...

I could have joined, maybe.
So do you want to join?
So you have to use Photoshop? I don't have it, I use gimp, which is just basically a free variant of photoshop. I'd like to join.
Sorry about the typo. You DON'T have to use photoshop.
Then this would only just be a "GFX Competition" then. The banner and the title makes it really confusing.

Also, what does "Your theme" mean?
What type of thing your creation is on.
expected better than this

my misjudgement on your capabilities

oops