[RULES] Teams

I believe this belongs in the ask a question get an answer thread or the questions about the wbo thread. But you go to the wbo general forum then the teams sub forum and make a thread. The title should have a prefix and...well read this thread for details.
Edit: Sorry, wasn't thinking XD
You have been here forever, yet you do not know that Ask a Q, Get an A is for the hobby only ?

Anyways, you Crete the team by readin the rules in this thread, then posting the topic about it.
can you be a member of 2 teams?
(May. 23, 2013  12:23 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote: can you be a member of 2 teams?

What is the point?

Quote:team /tēm/
Noun: A group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport.

Once you join another team, you are not on the previous team's side.
I know I'm stirring up an old thread and if this comment is I the wrong thread I apologize.

What if you did a team tournament format and have a thread that the admins are the only ones aloud to post to say if a tournament will be coming up. You could do it like in the metal masters anime where each team must have 4 bladers three main bladers and one substitute the team who wins 2 battles out of three wins.

Edit: You could have the teams enter via PM and the admins get to choose which team battles which.
(Feb. 20, 2015  7:40 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: Edit: You could have the teams enter via PM and the admins get to choose which team battles which.

So you are saying that teams would somehow be flown or transported around to face other ones? Haha ... ha ...

But thank you for reviving this thread. We do indeed have a TEAM FORMAT now. So a little update is needed in the opening post.
(Feb. 20, 2015  9:27 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2015  7:40 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: Edit: You could have the teams enter via PM and the admins get to choose which team battles which.

So you are saying that teams would somehow be flown or transported around to face other ones? Haha ... ha ...

But thank you for reviving this thread. We do indeed have a TEAM FORMAT now. So a little update is needed in the opening post.
Lol you're welcome and when did you get a team format?
(Feb. 20, 2015  10:05 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2015  9:27 PM)sarabscientist Wrote:

Lol you're welcome and when did you get a team format?

You mean when it was created?sometime in August last year.
you know what? we need to create stadiums, that are big, like the ones in the show. that's how the team and stuff with work. these small stadiums, make it near impossible for my friends to tag team match
We can't just create stadiums. That costs money and would cause many consistency problems. Teams work just fine as they are. We take turns battling, we don't all battle at once.
It could be different and who knows, it could be better, but we don't
how many members are on the teams in the world beyblade organization
(Jan. 31, 2018  6:23 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: how many members are on the teams in the world beyblade organization
Around 300 I guess
The teams should have a purpose it would be cool to see a tag team tournament or a team tournament in the future.
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:58 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
Teams
Helpful guidelines to read and understand before proceeding to make a team and managing one properly.

What is a Team?
In order to make it easier to find and play with people near your area, the WBO has allowed people to make teams. This way, players could potentially meet on a regular basis and practice/train for tournaments. And, teams allow for a more "amusing and competitive atmosphere" since you can also "create alliances" with other members and have healthy rivalries.

International Teams
The point of a team is to meet people in your area on a regular basis, but international teams do not really "comply" with this theory. That being said, teams are not taken seriously anyways and do not really serve a "purpose". So it is still permissible to make international teams. You can also have "branch leaders" that manage the different divisions of the team in different countries.

Do teams serve a purpose?
Not really. The WBO doesn't have a tag team or any "team" based Beypoint system set up, so they do not serve a purpose. They are for amusment purposes only, and really for just "belonging". They also give bladers a chance to bond with members in their areas and meet them.

Teams are not chatrooms.
Probably the point that I am going to emphasize the most. Teams are not social hubs for you guys to chat. This is absolutely not allowed and you will definitely be reported. So things like "Hey, is anyone online?" and "Whats up" are not allowed. The World Beyblade Organization is a discussion board, not a chat board. So take the small talk to private messaging. Actual, logical and meaningful discussion is welcomed with open arms on our regular forums.

Teams are not replacements for the WBO's resources.
It may seem like a kind and courteous thing to do, but suggesting combos to your teammates when they list parts and answering questions like "How do I put a signature" is actually also not allowed. The WBO would like everyone together as a community. If you create your own little "support group" and start spoon-feeding your members in the team threads, it takes away from the whole purpose of the WBO. So do not make small sects, rather come together as a community and encourage your members to ask their questions in the proper threads on the WBO.

One team, one thread.
This should be common knowledge, but I will state it anyways. One team gets a single thread. Even if your team is not "getting members" you cannot keep making threads for it.

"Applications"

Some teams require you meet a set of standards to qualify/fill out an application asking for your basic Beyblade information. The application should always be posted once in accordance with the format specified in the OP. You should not ask questions regarding when you will get an answer, or state that you have not gotten an answer yet. If the team leader wishes to continue discussion regarding the applicant/applications, they should continue via PM as it clutters up the thread.

Prefixes!
Now that you have read all of the guidelines and understood them, you should be able to make a team thread! But remember to include the location where your team is based before the team name in the title. For example:

[Toronto, Canada] Team Funyarinpa

And now you're all set!
Dannypie

So there will finally be a challenge for me?

Finally a challenge
The organizers should make a point system for teams and a ranking system
can we have more than 1 team
(Jan. 31, 2020  2:38 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: can we have more than 1 team

This thread seems like it is useful, but it has been around for 8 years and doesn’t even have 3 pages.