RS Discussion

I wrote this in Beyblade Purchases...

(Sep. 16, 2010  7:49 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just received my three RBV5's and got 2 Grand Ketos WD145RS and 1 Poison Unicorno 145HF Grin

Though I must say so far I'm a little disappointed with RS, while it's defence is superb and it can take a hit quite well RS suffers from terrible balance issues; RS's balance issues are amongst the worst within the MFB series.

RS is a great defence tip but like what Kei and Skori are trying to say RS isn't going to make attack types redundant and force a person to use only stamina types competitively.
they sure are realy over using rubber lately i think i might get the beyblade that comes with this soon
tbh this is EXACTLY like Grip Sharp Core, and I forget what Seaborg's BB is called.
It can take monster hits, but it never actually wins (in most scenarios).
Rubber Ball would suck too.

The only way anything good can happen for MFB defense (excluding wheels) is if they make a bearing track, and a Rubber Defense/Rubber Wide Defense Tip, like Wolborg 2/Jirayia MS.
could someone test out MF leone GB145RS? In theory i think it could be a pretty soild deffence combo leones and GB145's Heavy and compact weight with RS's friction to lessen the recoil, also with a metal face adding even more weight could be the next MF libra C145WB
(Oct. 07, 2010  3:43 AM)Dirge Wrote: could someone test out MF leone GB145RS? In theory i think it could be a pretty soild deffence combo leones and GB145's Heavy and compact weight with RS's friction to lessen the recoil, also with a metal face adding even more weight could be the next MF libra C145WB
yo, leone is sucky for defense. it has these bumps that cause recoil. i tested leone for defense and it fails. and you mentioned "RS's friction to lessen the recoil" and rs has bad balance. read the grand ketos beywiki article. it says it has poor balance.
Quote:
Quote:could someone test out MF leone GB145RS? In theory i think it could be a pretty soild deffence combo leones and GB145's Heavy and compact weight with RS's friction to lessen the recoil, also with a metal face adding even more weight could be the next MF libra C145WB
yo, leone is sucky for defense. it has these bumps that cause recoil. i tested leone for defense and it fails. and you mentioned "RS's friction to lessen the recoil" and rs has bad balance. read the grand ketos beywiki article. it says it has poor balance.

That was not really necessary. That was when RS was a bit new, so people were eager to see certain combos for it.
I believe that RS is really hard to beat......I know a stamina type beyblade can beat a beyblade using RS, but when using a attack type it's almost impossible to defeat. Cousin thinks it's over powered and I think that it is just a good defense tip.
Right spin attack struggles with it but left spin normally does fine.
(May. 05, 2011  5:06 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I believe that RS is really hard to beat......I know a stamina type beyblade can beat a beyblade using RS, but when using a attack type it's almost impossible to defeat. Cousin thinks it's over powered and I think that it is just a good defense tip.

When vs left spin attack types RS struggles to outspin whilst vs Right spin attack in usually can