World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
RS Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: RS Discussion (/Thread-RS-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RS Discussion - Kei - Aug. 31, 2010

WB is now (almost) irrelevant. Check this out:

Attack Stadium
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher for both
RS custom always shot first
Banking with Attack type

MF Earth Aquario R145RS vs. Ray Pegasis II 100R2F
MF Earth Aquario R145RS: 15 wins
Ray Pegasis II 100R2F: 0 wins
RS win percentage: 100%

MF Earth Aquario R145RS vs. MF Pegasis 145RF
MF Earth Aquario R145RS: 14 wins
MF Pegasis 145RF: 0 wins
1 draw

MF Earth Aquario R145RS vs. MF Pegasis 145R2F
MF Earth Aquario R145RS: 5 wins
MF Pegasis 145R2F: 0 wins

Okay, so right now everything is looking like "holy carp RS is unstoppable", which it did seem to be. It gave absolutely nothing to both Ray and Pegasis; the friction of the rubber tip allowed it to absorb almost every hit without moving much more than an inch from it's original position. Outstanding. I was especially surprised because I had previously not had great results with R145. However:

MF Earth Aquario R145RS vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F
MF Earth Aquario R145RS: 3 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F: 15 wins
2 draws
RS win percentage: 17%

MF Lightning L Drago acted a lot like MF L Drago 100WF in this case, and thus was able to win by outspin on multiple occasions. RS's horrible balance, which was not an issue in the previous tests because the opposing customs didn't come close to outspinning it, also helped MF Lightning L Drago's cause in this situation, allowing it to outspin the RS custom despite the horrible Stamina of R2F. It was also able to score about 6 KOs, where both Ray and Pegasis could not score even one. However (once again) ...:

MF Earth Aquario GB145RS vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F
MF Earth Aquario GB145RS: 9 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F: 9 wins
2 draws
RS win percentage: 50%

As I figured. I pointed out in my MF L Drago thread that:
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:24 AM)Kei Wrote: If you place GB145 on a Wheel, alongside C145/ED145/R145, you will notice that the plastic ring on GB145 is placed slightly higher than the protrusions on C145, ED145, and R145. This allows it to precess for a slightly longer period of time than the previously mentioned tracks

Because of this, MF Earth Aquario GB145RS was able to have more success versus MF Lightning L Drago.

Though RS did have problems against MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F (which isn't even that big of an issue to me because WB-based Defense customs did as well), overall, it is a ridiculously strong part and outclasses WB is every way imaginable. It might get even better after wearing it down a bit, too.

After testing RS, I kind of hope they don't release a Rubber Ball Bottom or something- it would be too powerful!

EDIT:
More results (Click to View)

RE: RS Discussion - Daegor42 - Aug. 31, 2010

Finally! Defense may be viable again!

Thanks for the test results Kei. I assume your RS was mint when you started testing?

Also, what about testing against MF LDrago 90/100WF or MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF when you get time?

RE: RS Discussion - Jerf - Aug. 31, 2010

Just thinking since there's
1 draw

It shouldn't be 100% right? Uncertain

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:12 AM)Jerf Wrote: It shouldn't be 100% right? Uncertain

Draws aren't counted. Really he should have actually redone it.

RE: RS Discussion - Nojo294 - Aug. 31, 2010

wow... and here I have 2 WB's... very nice tests kei! OH and don't quote me on this but I think they ARE making a RWB or RB or something.

Also, would it become flat after it wears out?

RE: RS Discussion - Kei - Aug. 31, 2010

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:11 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Thanks for the test results Kei. I assume your RS was mint when you started testing?

Also, what about testing against MF LDrago 90/100WF or MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF when you get time?

Yes, it was mint.

I can guarantee that MF L Drago 90/100WF will obliterate it, but I will conduct some tests. I'll try MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF as well.

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:12 AM)Jerf Wrote: Just thinking since there's
1 draw

It shouldn't be 100% right? Uncertain

I include draws in my results as they are important to note, but I do not count them towards the win percentage because they do not count for anything in tournament situations.

I'm amazed at this thingy.
Really need to get my hands on it and try to arse carp it using MF Peg WD145RF Uncertain
I'm just staring at the results, imagining how Peg wasn't able to KO it Uncertain

Did you launch RS at full power?

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:16 AM)Jerf Wrote: I'm amazed at this thingy.
Really need to get my hands on it and try to arse carp it using MF Peg WD145RF Uncertain
I'm just staring at the results, imagining how Peg wasn't able to KO it Uncertain

I was shocked, believe me! Usually Pegasis is able to KO anything with such ease.

edit: Daegor, yes I did. Not doing so puts you at higher risk of being outspun.

RE: RS Discussion - XDBeyblade - Aug. 31, 2010

I think RS probably is harder Rubber than RF.

RE: RS Discussion - Mc Frown - Aug. 31, 2010

Try it vs. things like low Quetz and Leone.
The Attack metagame might shift toward upper attack.

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Try it vs. things like low Quetz and Leone.

Yeah. I was planning on testing it versus Quetzalcoatl 90RF soon.

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:18 AM)Kei Wrote: I was shocked, believe me! Usually Pegasis is able to KO anything with such ease.

edit: Daegor, yes I did. Not doing so puts you at higher risk of being outspun.

LOL yeah. Peg usually just 'pushes' them out like a piece of cake.

RE: RS Discussion - LeonTempest - Aug. 31, 2010

ya woot woot! it does have some flaws but you cant win em all. excellent bey defense combo. its definatly better than most defense type beys

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Try it vs. things like low Quetz and Leone.

Do we have viable Upper Attack wheels? I can't think of any.

Leone has some awkward form of smash upper, where it knocks the opponent (quite literally) straight up, as opposed to up and out (Upper Dragoon).

Oh carp... I wonder how MF Libra GB145RS will perform...

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh carp... I wonder how MF Libra GB145RS will perform...

Uhh yeah, sorry guys ... Libra is not getting reinstated lol.

RE: RS Discussion - Nojo294 - Aug. 31, 2010

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh carp... I wonder how MF Libra GB145RS will perform...
one word:
beast.

Oh and kei can you also test it with storm pegasis 100RF?

Another way to counter this would be attack combos with XF, something that needs tested.

RE: RS Discussion - OkiBlaze - Aug. 31, 2010

...Carp.
Now I have to buy a whole bunch of RBs to find one of these bad boys T.T
At least Defense is getting a huge upgrade.
One thing though; RS will probably wear down faster than WB ever will.

RE: RS Discussion - BurstingBlitz - Aug. 31, 2010

Amazing! Kei, You should Also Try it out against Burn Capricorne 90RF if you have time

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Another way to counter this would be attack combos with XF, something that needs tested.

Perhaps. But if many RF-based customs are having trouble KOing RS-based customs, what makes you think they'll have any better luck using something like XF? Using XF, WF or any other Flat Bottom would allow you to outspin the RS Beyblade, but in that case, why not just use a Stamina custom?

RE: RS Discussion - countdudoo - Aug. 31, 2010

RB would become like WB, and wear very quickly into an attack bottom. I was thinking, since the D series outclasses the S series, would RD be better? Chief - Idea!

RE: RS Discussion - Fyuuor - Aug. 31, 2010

Ha, I'm proud of how my White Vertigo Flash combo performed against RS Smile

This is what I've been waiting for, some actual testing with RS. In regards to the Libra reinstatement thread I've been waiting for some test results that would indicate whether or not it would be wise to reintroduce Libra back into the meta-game, with preliminary testing this strong for RS I think it's pretty safe to that Libra's ban will be upheld for quite awhile longer.

This just makes me want RS even more now Pinching_eyes_2