RIP's

sorry if there is already a thread for this, but i couldnt find it. anyways, this is to share sorrow for loved ones you have recently lost. please be considerate of other people's feelings. also, should the unfortunate event that a member dies, please state their usernames as well as their real names. (if that is kosher. if not, mods, feel free to delete that part.) anyways. i'm going to start this thread off with an example. unfortunately, it's not a fake death.

R.I.P.
Leslie Armstrong
My Grandfather
December 2, 1942 - December 20, 2015
This certainly is depressing, no doubt...Well hope your family recovers from this loss and eventually will rebuild and get back to life.You mentioned this in mah camic book thread though of course we read and took note of it. So from this point on, wishing you luck for a tender recovery.
It is a very depressing topic and I am so sorry to hear about your loss!

I lost my father, two cousins and a co worker February 20th 2014. I nearly lost my sister that same day too!

The only recent death was the death of my siberian husky Diesel who died in an accident. Regardless I'm still going through the troubles of accepting the ordeal of the loss of half my family in one day by the grudge of a single person.

I don't know what it's like losing anybody by sickness or accidents. Things that happen everyday. I'm sure I would be sad but my family was taken from me so I'm not just sad, I'm mad, hateful, regretful and confused. Its a weird subject for me. Usually people try to get me to open up about it but I'm just lame when I do. I come off as careless and heartless because I can't express it. It's a war I fight everyday and every night because i can still see and hear them. It's a day I have to live with for the rest of my life!

Everybody has a different way of moving on, but the truth is.....you never truly move on. I never got closure from my father. So I think some how in my mind I have to remind myself that he's never coming back. The sad part about my family; it tore us apart and there's no guarantee that we will ever be a family again.

That's my sob story.
I'm so sorry for what happened to you and your family, I hope things get better for you.