RIP Apocalypse

(Jan. 15, 2020  1:09 AM)Ghostly Wrote: So far, it's impossible for Arthur to be a good guy since he broke Diabolos and Dragon in the first place.
Aiga broke Winning Valkyrie (Anime) and he is good guy, and Valt broke Z Achilles in the manga. Arthur could always redeem himself.
Kinda glad Apocalypse is getting destroyed
(Jan. 15, 2020  1:09 AM)Ghostly Wrote: So far, it's impossible for Arthur to be a good guy since he broke Diabolos and Dragon in the first place.

What about Phi. He broke 5 beys and in the finale of Cho Z. He was showing signs of being good and is actually spending time with his brother Hearts. However it will take longer for Arthur to turn good or neutral or he will be forever bad.

(Jan. 15, 2020  1:32 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Kinda glad Apocalypse is getting destroyed

Destroyed by Genesis right?

(Jan. 15, 2020  1:01 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  12:59 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: We don't know but he is in Japan. Because that's were he is from
Then how to see the latest news about Corocoro comic book???‍♂️
Well let's hope someone buys it and uploads it youtube. Then the video might be taken down for copyright
(Jan. 15, 2020  1:40 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:

What about Phi. He broke 5 beys and in the finale of Cho Z. He was showing signs of being good and is actually spending time with his brother Hearts. However it will take longer for Arthur to turn good or neutral or he will be forever bad.

(Jan. 15, 2020  1:32 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Kinda glad Apocalypse is getting destroyed

Destroyed by Genesis right?

(Jan. 15, 2020  1:01 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Then how to see the latest news about Corocoro comic book???‍♂️
Well let's hope someone buys it and uploads it youtube. Then the video might be taken down for copyright
We still cannot see it, ??‍♂️
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:58 AM)marutti Wrote: In Corocoro Feb issue Prime Apocalypse is broken by Big Bang Genesis.
I wanna upload it but carp youtube deleted my channel
You've just spoiled a key part from GT. Dude, you should change the title.
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:58 AM)marutti Wrote: In Corocoro Feb issue Prime Apocalypse is broken by Big Bang Genesis.
He disappeared from yesterday, so we did not know who will upload it
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:

You shouldn't be surprised if this is true or not. Still I agree it's a "big" spoiler but lets be honest we kinda knew after ep 41 that Gwyn will break Apocalypse after testing that big bang armor. Right?
(Jan. 15, 2020  10:03 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: You've just spoiled a key part from GT. Dude, you should change the title.

You shouldn't be surprised if this is true or not. Still I agree it's a "big" spoiler but lets be honest we kinda knew after ep 41 that Gwyn will break Apocalypse after testing that big bang armor. Right?
I didnt expect it.
Rather than discussion, I hope some people will buy the comic and make a video for it, please.
(Jan. 16, 2020  1:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Rather than discussion, I hope some people will buy the comic and make a video for it, please.

Well why don't you buy it for yourself if you want to see the events desperately?
(Jan. 16, 2020  2:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  1:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Rather than discussion, I hope some people will buy the comic and make a video for it, please.

Well why don't you buy it for yourself if you want to see the events desperately?
Sir I live in Hong Kong ?? studying
And I have no time and have Aircraft phobia
So don’t said I am a impatient person who always singing the blues okay, because not only me want to see the video of it, and is everyone.

So how we can see the latest video of it because the channel of marutti is disabled and he disappeared from ages when Achilles 25 ask him to upload in this thread.??‍♂️???‍♂️
(Jan. 16, 2020  2:44 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  2:26 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Well why don't you buy it for yourself if you want to see the events desperately?
Sir I live in Hong Kong ?? studying
So don’t said I am a impatient person who always singing the blues okay, because not only me want to see the video of it, and is everyone.

So how we can see the latest video of it because the channel of marutti is disabled and he disappeared from ages when Achilles 25 ask him to upload in this thread.??‍♂️???‍♂️

ask Ganba his channel is still arrive
(Jan. 16, 2020  9:14 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  2:44 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Sir I live in Hong Kong ?? studying

ask Ganba his channel is still arrive

He is not here, so can you please find a new way upload it rather use your channel? There is a link anyway and it is not a matter if your channel was deleted. You find the right link and usually upload to your channel and send the link to here, but now you just need to upload the link you find. If you are the one who buy the magazine, please send the images of it. We all rely on you sir, just do not let us down and sorry for complaining
(Jan. 16, 2020  9:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  9:14 AM)marutti Wrote: ask Ganba his channel is still arrive

He is not here, so can you please find a new way upload it rather use your channel? There is a link anyway and it is not a matter if your channel was deleted. You find the right link and usually upload to your channel and send the link to here, but now you just need to upload the link you find. If you are the one who buy the magazine, please send the images of it. We all rely on you sir, just do not let us down and sorry for complaining

It's not his job nor obligation to keep uploading these CoroCoro leaks so please stop demanding him. Just please wait until someone can upload it, thank you.
(Jan. 16, 2020  10:50 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  9:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote: He is not here, so can you please find a new way upload it rather use your channel? There is a link anyway and it is not a matter if your channel was deleted. You find the right link and usually upload to your channel and send the link to here, but now you just need to upload the link you find. If you are the one who buy the magazine, please send the images of it. We all rely on you sir, just do not let us down and sorry for complaining

It's not his job nor obligation to keep uploading these CoroCoro leaks so please stop demanding him. Just please wait until someone can upload it, thank you.
Sorry for complaining him
(Jan. 16, 2020  11:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  10:50 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It's not his job nor obligation to keep uploading these CoroCoro leaks so please stop demanding him. Just please wait until someone can upload it, thank you.
Sorry for complaining him
Let's just be nice to one another okay. A lot of people spend money/time getting these types of information for us and I've been nothing but thankful to them for it. Patience is its own reward, like when Valt finally got through to Shu in God.
(Jan. 16, 2020  10:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  11:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Sorry for complaining him
Let's just be nice to one another okay. A lot of people spend money/time getting these types of information for us and I've been nothing but thankful to them for it. Patience is its own reward, like when Valt finally got through to Shu in God.
Ok, hope it will release in today because it is selling in Japan. And I cannot find a video to upload it.
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2020  10:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Let's just be nice to one another okay. A lot of people spend money/time getting these types of information for us and I've been nothing but thankful to them for it. Patience is its own reward, like when Valt finally got through to Shu in God.
Ok, hope it will release in today because it is selling in Japan. And I cannot find a video to upload it.

Why not go to bed early so when we get up, we get a stream of news? Works pretty well especially on Friday mornings.
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:56 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Ok, hope it will release in today because it is selling in Japan. And I cannot find a video to upload it.

Why not go to bed early so when we get up, we get a stream of news? Works pretty well especially on Friday mornings.

Now in Hong Kong is eleven a.m.
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:56 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why not go to bed early so when we get up, we get a stream of news? Works pretty well especially on Friday mornings.

Now in Hong Kong is eleven a.m.

Oh....sorry, my apologizes, I suck at time zones.
(Jan. 17, 2020  4:23 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Now in Hong Kong is eleven a.m.

Oh....sorry, my apologizes, I suck at time zones.
It does not matter, not your problem anyway.
So I watched it and I don't recall Genesis breaking Apocalypse it just Bursted it.