RIP Apocalypse

(Jan. 18, 2020  12:38 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: So I watched it and I don't recall Genesis breaking Apocalypse it just Bursted it.

Marutti found this information out after that episode so of course Genesis didn't break apocalypse yet
(Jan. 18, 2020  12:56 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  12:38 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: So I watched it and I don't recall Genesis breaking Apocalypse it just Bursted it.

Marutti found this information out after that episode so of course Genesis didn't break apocalypse yet

OK That's understandable
(Jan. 17, 2020  11:52 PM)Ggg123 Wrote: https://youtu.be/NClHC2-kLRM

It's Broken in 16:03 but he throgh very important page
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:11 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  11:52 PM)Ggg123 Wrote: https://youtu.be/NClHC2-kLRM

It's Broken in 16:03 but he throgh very important page

In the end did BigBang Genesis just burst against Master and Imperial?
if you look closely at 15:59 in the video, you will see that, on the left page, genesis broke apocalypse's layer in half
1st Battle Dragon, Diabolos and Apocalypse bursted by Genesis.
2nd Battle Apocalypse bursted by Genesis but Genesis Bursted by Dragon.
Now 4-4 and who get 5 points will win.
Thank you. But next time hope it will release faster, the release day it is too long and everyone has standards.
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:40 AM)marutti Wrote: 1st Battle Dragon, Diabolos and Apocalypse bursted by Genesis.
2nd Battle Apocalypse bursted by Genesis but Genesis Bursted by Dragon.
Now 4-4 and who get 5 points will win.

I hope we have this legit 2v2 battle in the end! This is gonna be real hype! 5 point battle, we never saw that in this generation!
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:48 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Thank you. But next time hope it will release faster, the release day it is too long and everyone has standards.

I'm gonna be honest here, you ought to refrain from giving off this rude impression especially with what happened previously. Just be patient
(Jan. 18, 2020  6:40 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2020  2:48 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Thank you. But next time hope it will release faster, the release day it is too long and everyone has standards.

I'm gonna be honest here, you ought to refrain from giving off this rude impression especially with what happened previously. Just be patient

They say kids don't have patience...I would note it as a life lesson lol. Teaching patience to a child is important.