[RESULTS DECLARED] gfx challenge to all the gfxers of wbo

CONGRATULATION TO XLR8 AND BEYBLADE POTTER FOR WINNING THIS BATTLE BOTH WITH HIGHEST NUMBER OF VOTES THAT IS 8.

theme: freestyle
size restriction : 500x200 max.
last date of signup : 27th jan
submission date : 30th jan

here we go with the results

e1: 8
e2: 2
e3: 8
e4: 2
e5: 3
e6: 1
e7: 2
e8: 4
e9: 2
e10:3
e11:6

entry1 :XLR8

[Image: darksider.png]

entry2 :beyboost

[Image: s2s1lg.png]

entry3 :beybladepotter

[Image: e68b5d47.png]

entry4 :Blaze12xz

[Image: kBnKx.jpg]

entry5 :Wolverine Mode

[Image: 4cb6722e.png]

entry6 :izuma inzori

[Image: DiabloNemesisTag11.png]

entry7 :blood

[Image: eyes_by_bigbangpegasis9-d4nuku9.png]

entry8 Lips_sealedyo

[Image: VlHBP3tA5do.png]

entry9 :dragneel natsu

[Image: humantorch.jpg]

entry10 :deltafate

[Image: 27wyiw1.png]

entry11 :CRUelty

[Image: 03QJE.png]

Wait, is anyone allowed to vote? If so, I say entries 4, 7, and 8. 4 has a good mix of color and black, 7 seems to jump out at me, and 8 just has an interesting graphic that makes me interested.
I vote for entry 4 because the colors pop out at you and I get interested in that
I like entry 1, 3 and 11, in that order
I'd like to vote for 11, 3, and 10. They look cleaner and catch my eye more than the others.
I love Entry 1's colour scheme, the effects really work with the render, it blends well and the contrast is good.
ENTRY 1

The techno feel is really good with this one, and teh lighting is well done. It has a sense of FG and BG, which I like. I just think it lacks effects a bit.
ENTRY 3

This entry has a lot of blurring, and it sort of gives a snowstorm/cloud feel; and I think it matches the Masterchief well. The text is good, and although it is a bit monotone; it is still worthy of my vote.
ENTRY 11
I vote for 11, 10, and 3. They look the best to me. :V
I vote for ENTRY 1, ENTRY 6 and ENTRY 2, they look better in my opinion ...
Some serious competition here. Gud luck you guys!
When exactly is this supposed to end? lol
Also, Meteor-V, you're supposed to vote for three entries Smile
three is the maximum no of votes u can give and it will end on 5th of feb
Entry 9 I didn't get to vote for it last time as the vote ended..I think

The fire dude goes with the backgrnd

Entry 1 it has good effects

And 3 it is good

4 hasn't used the c4ds properly...I think. He has followed a tut on gi I believe. It would've got my vote if he used it properly...even though he followed a tutorial.......
Entry 1 I think my friend Natsudragneel made that!!! He is really good!!! He made my avatars for me!!! So I vote for it!!

9 it's really good...I bet ya xlr8 made that!! It's really good!!!

Entry 8 I think it is good because there looks like more work or effort pt in to it

Btw what is gi
GI means guild inn and u r slightly wrong on who created which entry and please don't do that again in voting
vote count:

e1: 5
e2: 1
e3: 5
e4: 2
e5: 0
e6: 1
e7: 1
e8: 2
e9: 2
e10:2
e11:4
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:36 AM)Kyoya Rage Wrote: Entry 1 I think my friend Natsudragneel made that!!! He is really good!!! He made my avatars for me!!! So I vote for it!!

Entry 8 I think it is good because there looks like more work or effort pt in to it

Btw what is gi

You cannot vote for someone who is your friend.
(Feb. 02, 2012  11:54 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  7:36 AM)Kyoya Rage Wrote: Entry 1 I think my friend Natsudragneel made that!!! He is really good!!! He made my avatars for me!!! So I vote for it!!

Btw what is gi

You cannot vote for someone who is your friend.

don't take tension dude he thought that the best one was by his friend and voted for it so indirectly he voted wat he thought is the best but he is wrong.

I vote for entries 3, 4 and 11. They look the best in my opinion. Smile
Oh okay , sorry. Back to topic Smile. Btw , can I vote too (Not myself though) ?
^I think you can because that is how it is on GI which the system of voting here.
ya participants can vote but not for themselves
Okay. Then I vote for entry 3 , entry 7 and entry 8.
I vote for Entry 1, 5 and 8.
Ok I Vote For Entries 1,5 and 10
2,3,11 GMV ALL OF THEm HAVE GREAT QAULLITY some text on 11 could be better placed but all in all there all better than average