RESULTS ARE IN!!! WBO Graphic Battle - Ryuuga and L-Drago Destroy!

Hello everyone, me BBS here to present the WBO Graphic Battle taking in place with 4 Competitors including yours truly.

VOTING IS OVER! BUT STILL PICK YOUR FAVORITE IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED!
VOTE FOR 1! First to 8 WINS!

WBO GFX Battle - Ryuuga and LDD

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Entry 4:

*Entries in no specific order.

The Challenge:
WBO Graphic Battle Challenge!

Sent out from!: BBS
To: Nano, Ga'Hooleone, Coasters "R" Us
Size: 500 X 180
Theme: Ryuuga and L - Drago Destroy
Due date: 3-4 Days
Voting Requirements: Up to 8!
Animations: No!

So, as soon as you're done PM me and I'll save a draft of it! When it's time, I can put them up.

Some people are saying they are not comfortable of the contestant putting up the Signatures. I want to do this quick and fast, that's why I want to. If you don't want me to, please mention. I am reliable because I have catered to almost ALL of the other battles..

Good Luck, and may the best GFX Designer Win!
I'll send in mine once I know for sure you're done with yours.
It's just me being paranoid Uncertain
I thought I was posting the entries for this one?
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:39 PM)Greimatter Wrote: I thought I was posting the entries for this one?
I've got it, see there's a special way I need it done...

But anyways.. if you have a battle I can help!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Fin with mine! Coasters R Us sent in his too, best of luck to all!

I need Ga's and Nano's Signature Entry. I will enter them RIGHT AWAY as soon as I get them! Good luck guys!
Sent mine just now Smile
Sorry for delay, I is working Ryuuga and LDD into my awesome background.
I bet mine is gonna look HORRIBLE compared to you guys. But I don't care, as long as you have fun, right?
Eh, I'm the competitive type. But yes, that's true.

Ok, Ga, as soon as you have finished voting will start! Make sure to send it to me!

EDIT: Quite late where I am, so if Ga sends today then they'll be up now but its late here so I'll put them up tomorrow depending on when he sends.
Heh, who ISN'T the competitive type. It feels good to win, but it feels better to know you tried your best (Hmm, sounds like a cheesy part of a low-rent sports movie Uncertain) Can't wait to see what you guys made!
Sent mine in just now. They should be posted soon!

EDIT: Of course BBS leaves a few minutes after I send them. Tired
IKR, that happens to me all the time. It's kind of annoying, but adds to the suspense!
VOTE FOR 1! First to 8 WINS!

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Entry 4:

All of them are nice. Good luck to all my fellow competitors!
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:36 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: VOTE FOR 1! First to 8 WINS!

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Entry 4:

All of them ARE REALLY NICE though my vote goes to the 1st one. How the one who made it blended the pics well. The faded pics aren't too faded and aren't much seen. Its the right amount. So yeah. The first one.
They all look really good but I must say my favorite is entry 2
Entry three is too large.
I would say entry 2, because its simple and its placement of the images are good. Entry 1 is a bit to flashy...
(Jun. 24, 2011  5:49 AM)Nano Wrote: Entry three is too large.
Voting has started, and I'm forbidden to change anything. I think it's fine, unless Fyuuor is not OK with it.
I say... entry 1. I like how it has a ton of parts, but you can see most or all of them. Entry 1 for sure.
The third entry should just be disqualified automatically ...
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The third entry should just be disqualified automatically ...
I see...

I feel bad for just crushing their work, would you allow me to resize it? Or should I get rid if it now?
If you want my honest opinion, that entry will not win anyway, so it does not matter whether it is disqualified or not ...
Kai-V, are you going to critique these this time? I'm wondering what you think of mine.
I actually wanna see which one she votes for. I, too, am wondering what she thinks of mine.
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:18 AM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V, are you going to critique these this time? I'm wondering what you think of mine.
She hopefully isn't busy, the other critique one was long and it took up her time.

Kai-V, if you could do it, it would be appreciated. Understood if you can't.