Quetzalcoatl: Don't let your empty wallet cloud your judgement.

Has this track been tested on a higher height than 100? The only thread I could find was this and it seems to be decent. Perhaps more testing on higher tracks is necessary?
i saw fyuuor videos and quetz does a lot better than this..
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It pretty much sucks no matter what.

Rofl I wouldn't say it "sucks" just outclassed...
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:41 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Quetzalcoatl is to Attack as Thermal is to Stamina.

nice analogy indeed it sucks if you put it that way.
Mc Frown, I really think your jumping the gun by saying Quetzalcoatl sucks. If it 'sucked' it would not have even been considered to the top-tier list, especially when Libra was legal, no? No one can disagree that we have better parts now, but saying it sucked is going too far. The point is that it is off the top-tier list, so you need not be concerned with it any longer.
Jumping the gun? The gun fired over a year ago :V
This thread is really worthless now, Quetz is off of the Top-Tier list, mission accomplished. I really just wanted people to know it wasn't worth the buy.
Haha, yes.
Mind if I post results with Quetzalcoatl later this week? Though everything you said is true, I just want to formally test it myself and vent it out. :o
Dan, not only is Quetz outclassed but so is your Sig and Avi /:

Just to clarify, can you test with MF-H Earth Bull 230RS please?
We already know it is outclassed, and to be honest, that av/sig comment was totally idiotic and unnecessary I shouldn't even respond to it. Speechless How about you don't say anything to me unless it is worthwhile, okay? I cannot test 230RS unfortunately so please, unless you have any other demands or perhaps could test things yourself, do not post here, or to me.
chipz/Ultrablader, you're really getting ahead of yourself nowadays.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:17 PM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Dan, not only is Quetz outclassed but so is your Sig and Avi /:

That was uncalled for... But, yes I am just as surprised to see Quetz fall such a long way, and I would like to see some results for the other combos involving Quetz out there. I believe there was one called the Ancient Hurricane, based off of Moomoo? Correct me if I'm wrong.
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS? I shall post my own results on it here, along with the usual lower-attacker style of Quetzalcoatl. I wonder why no one tested it after Ellz..
Edit: Quetzalcoatl T145RF never went anywhere, from what I see with Quetz at 145 is not that good. I could do it formally after though..
who cares, and who cares what people named it
its outclassed all around, no matter what track/bottom you use
That is sort of debatable since no once, including yourself, has tried its CH120 variant if IIRC. But nonetheless, it is outclassed and will remained there.
MF Quetz CH120CS seems alright, but with RF it's just as bad at knocking stuff out as with no MF on 90.
Perhaps MF-H can help that?
Ah well, too bad. It is also bad that I don't have any MF's yet so that I could get a feel for the difference between the two..