Questions about tournaments

Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering a couple things:

1. Can I compete in tournaments that I host?

2. Also, can I use Pro Series Burst Beys in tournaments?

Plz reply as soon as you can

This is UltraBlazer
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:18 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering a couple things:

This is UltraBlazer

Welcome, UltraBlazer. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions! Smile

1. Yes you can.

2. Well, it depends on the Format. If it is just a Regular Burst Format or a Hasbro Exclusive Format tournament then yes you can use Pro Series Beys in Tournaments.

Welcome to the WBO Buddy. We've got lots of nice people here and there is always an Interesting Conversation or Debate going on about the Anime or Products. I hope you enjoy your time here and you're able to Enter or Host a Tournament. As far as I know, you've got to be 13 or above to host a tournament so just keep that in mind.
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:18 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering a couple things:

This is UltraBlazer

Hi UltraBlazer! Welcome to the WBO!
In regards to your first question, yes, WBO organizers may choose to participate in their own tournaments. In regards to the second question, Pro Series Beyblade are indeed tournament legal, but they cannot be used with Hasbro drivers, nor can non-Pro Series layers be used Pro Series drivers. The reason being is that the Pro Series utilizes Takara Tomy's burst lock system (Teeth), which is vastly different from Hasbro's burst lock system (Slopes).

Hope this helps! Smile

Edit: Sniped by UnseenBurst lol
I also have one more question; what burst format can i use pro series in?
(Mar. 13, 2022  4:27 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: I also have one more question; what burst format can i use pro series in?

Normal Regular Burst Format or a Hasbro only Tournament.
(Mar. 13, 2022  5:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2022  4:27 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: I also have one more question; what burst format can i use pro series in?

Normal Regular Burst Format or a Hasbro only Tournament.

wait... you can use pro series in Hasbro Only...?
(Mar. 13, 2022  5:22 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2022  5:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Normal Regular Burst Format or a Hasbro only Tournament.

wait... you can use pro series in Hasbro Only...?

Pro Series is Hasbro so I'd only assume so.
Hey, i want to know if spectators have to pay to watch or if spectators can watch for free
(Apr. 05, 2022  2:09 AM)UltraBlazer Wrote: Hey, i want to know if spectators have to pay to watch or if spectators can watch for free

Yeah. You can watch for free as far as I know.
tell me your pro series beys and their parts and i'll make 3 combos for you
I have a question, what is the difference between ranked and unranked matches?
(Apr. 25, 2022  3:35 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: I have a question, what is the difference between ranked and unranked matches?

You can get points from ranked matches and they must follow the 3 current legal formats, unranked can use whatever rules and you can’t get points from them. As for your earlier question, it doesn’t look like it was answered fully, pro series are allowed in Standard, BGT, and hasbro only. However BGT is still experimental so it’s not ranked yet.
So, unranked will not show up on my profile or does it just take a while to update?
(Apr. 26, 2022  3:42 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: So, unranked will not show up on my profile or does it just take a while to update?

Unranked doesn't show up. Only Ranked Tournaments will be added to your WBO Profile and only Ranked Tournaments give your BR.
Is there anyone in the Temple, TX area, or within less than hour or at most an hour away that would willing to host a tournament? because that would help me and my family a lot to get to tournaments
hi, is there any price u need to pay to compete or watch the Beyblade world cup or no? also for regional winners, is transport for them to get to the main event or will they have to drive there themsleves?
(Feb. 15, 2023  11:07 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote: hi, is there any price u need to pay to compete or watch the Beyblade world cup or no? also for regional winners, is transport for them to get to the main event or will they have to drive there themsleves?

You should be able to find the info you need here: https://beybladepremier.com/pages/beybla...d-cup-2023
Can someone help me find the details for this tournament, becuase it is not wanting to show it being clickable on the beyblade premier website:

TEXAS

March 19, 2023

Host: Brynessa