Questions about the WBO

(Oct. 17, 2010  8:28 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Just a question, but how do you get face boosters?
Face Contests, donating ten dollars, Quest for Quetz, etc.
Oh.Thanks Kai-V!
How many members do you need to form a team because want to make a team with Cu,blade1101, and me. And do we need teem leaders because if so it will be me
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:17 AM)Ra Wrote: How many members do you need to form a team because want to make a team with Cu,blade1101, and me. And do we need teem leaders because if so it will be me
That does not concern us. Our system does not work with teams.
When will there be tornaments for metal fusion in virginia?
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:08 AM)k0legacy Wrote: When will there be tornaments for metal fusion in virginia?
If you mean from Hasbro, there is no information on that.

If you were referring to our tournaments, then I believe there are none planned at the moment, and it all depends on the initiative of those who live there. Search and use the Virginia topic in the WBO General forum.
If a person's name is white on the WBO, what does that mean?
If you mean grey, then it means that they have been banned.
Umm, I was reporting a post and I accidently hit the enter key while I was typing. What do I do now? (I didn't get to finish the reason on why I was reporting the post)
(Oct. 19, 2010  8:57 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Umm, I was reporting a post and I accidently hit the enter key while I was typing. What do I do now? (I didn't get to finish the reason on why I was reporting the post)
It is probably not that bad because the staff member should still be able to see how that post needs to be moderated and why.
Hi, I know there is a thread regarding Faces, but I just want to clarify my query with one of the staff, or someone who is equally experienced. In regard to the Rose Gold Face, if my Beyblade count totals to fifty or more, but I have multiples of the same Bey (my 6 Lightning LDragos, or my 2 Pegasis 105F of the same colour for example), would I still get the Face?

Thank you!
Personally yes, that would still count. You did pay for them, hah.
Hahah, that is true. Thank you Kai-V! That helps a lot. I will continue to work for that Face. =)
Hmm, I was just reading on credits and how you receive them, but I don't seem to have any. When I check my profile under the additional information section there isn't a number for how many credits I have, I know that I should have some from BEY HURRICANE in September ... :\
Oh, it seems I have not added them yet. Hopefully that can be done soon.
Ah okay, I was just wondering. Thanks Kai-V Joyful_3.
Im new and was woundering in the point system it says i have no battles pending how do i creat a battle.
You have to participate in an official WBO tournament. There are a series of battles in each tournament, those battles are ranked and you will receive/loose BeyPoints depending if you win or lose.
Will there be a beyblade tournament in California near Rhona park.
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:07 AM)bmasu Wrote: Will there be a beyblade tournament in California near Rhona park.
It all depends on the Bladers who live there ... They are those who can hold tournaments in that region.
What are the faces that are seen under people's user icon and how do you obtain them?
Read the Help Section regarding Faces.
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:22 PM)L-Ryuga Wrote: What are the faces that are seen under people's user icon and how do you obtain them?
nobody reads the help docs....
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19