Questions about the WBO

That little orange circle means someone is online, right???
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:27 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: That little orange circle means someone is online, right???
Yes. When it is red, that person is away but might post on occasions, and when it is black, that member is offline.
If I was registered in a tournament and I change my name would I still be on the list of the tournament?
And if I would still be on the tournament list would it be with my old name or new name?
(Oct. 15, 2010  9:18 PM)TheStormBlader Wrote: If I was registered in a tournament and I change my name would I still be on the list of the tournament?
And if I would still be on the tournament list would it be with my old name or new name?
It would be with your old username, so it is quite important and courteous that you notify us of your name change.
If I do notify you, would you change the name on the list to my other name?
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:33 PM)TheStormBlader Wrote: If I do notify you, would you change the name on the list to my other name?
Yes, absolutely. You can also notify the tournament organiser.
Okay thanks then i'll pm you maybe later
Who's the camera Person for the beychannel cuz they ROCK!
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:59 PM)Ra Wrote: Who's the camera Person for the beychannel cuz they ROCK!
It depends which video you are referring to exactly.
The ones with the tournaments and tips on beys
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:12 PM)Ra Wrote: The ones with the tournaments and tips on beys
Tournaments, or at least the latest, were filmed by Kei, but I think they might include others' videos too.

Brad was usually the one to make the Lessons. Perhaps Annieduck was helping him film sometimes.
Ah what's a google bot and why is it showing up in the who's online are they allowed because I know the who doesn't allow robots to join
There are several bots, from Google and Yahoo! notably, who just browse the site and archive the pages. That helps our site get indexed higher on search engines, and it also makes more pages be listed there. They would never join : they are just automatic guests taking note of the pages and their content.
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are several bots, from Google and Yahoo! notably, who just browse the site and archive the pages. That helps our site get indexed higher on search engines, and it also makes more pages be listed there. They would never join : they are just automatic guests taking note of the pages and their content.

Oh thanks for clearing that
Hope this is the right place to ask. When reporting a topic that has been posted multiple times should we report them all or just one? I'm asking because of the Gold Storm Pegasis threads. Initially I only saw one and thought "Oh I'll just tell him this is the wrong place to post that."
After that I saw the other two topics and wasn't sure if I should report all three or just one because you would see the others.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.
Hm, it can indeed become repetitive for us when we see the list of reported posts, especially if more than one person reports them. You could simply report one, and in the reason, write that there are multiple threads.
Okay I will do that then if it's ever needed. Thank you for the answer.
Is there gonna be a brad day event thing this year?
^Care to explain ? :3
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:25 AM)blah Wrote: ^Care to explain ? :3
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Surprise...e-Brad-Day

I'm actually surprised you don't know about, haha.
I only joined in August this year. =P
And hah, that is pretty interesting. ^^
Who knows, hah.
Seeing as Brads not here we can have a Moss day !
Way about admin or Kai v day
Just a question, but how do you get face boosters?