Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 10, 2014  3:20 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2014  2:14 AM)LMAO Wrote: Am I eligible for the MF2 face?

You should see with Kei, personally.
How exactly do you become eligible?

With a certain number of organised tournaments.
Hey, why was ((╬◣﹏◢)) banned, out of curiosity?
(Dec. 10, 2014  10:26 PM)Shido Wrote: Hey, why was ((╬◣﹏◢)) banned, out of curiosity?

I'm gonna guess and say it was Kaneki. Just guessing.
(Dec. 10, 2014  10:26 PM)Shido Wrote: Hey, why was ((╬◣﹏◢)) banned, out of curiosity?

My input was that with the "angry face" (not the cool member, haha), it was possibly a fake account from Ryuzaki/L/etc.

EDIT: Burger King has the same hunch.
Welp. Making that sig he requested was a waste of a few minutes of my life. Oh well XD.
If that was Kaneki... Could it be?
EDIT: Seems like BK and Leone19 have the same theory...
(Dec. 10, 2014  10:32 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
If that was Kaneki... Could it be?

What? I actually don't understand your question.

It's not the first time a user has gotten banned and tried to make fake accounts. Plus he pretty much said he would so, it's not really surprising.
What I am trying to say is that I am surprised Kaneki is back. Good thing I have a way of find out if it is him Wink
Also, Kaneki is no longer banned since he recently posted, no ?
It says he's still banned: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Kaneki

Where did he post?
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:07 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: The angry guy is Kaneki?

You sure bet! Imagine what he would have done...
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:26 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:07 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: The angry guy is Kaneki?

You sure bet! Imagine what he would have done...

No wonder he pmd me...
Kaneki's last visit was today at 2:28, is he banned, or is he just hovering as a guest? I have a feeling we will see him soon as yet another anime thing.
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:45 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: How did the mods find out it was him?

No idea, but my one fear is if it takes this long to find his alt, imagine next time... I see a war coming.
I see it too...I might not be good though..
Chill, guys. I repeat, it's not the first time this has happened. You don't HAVE to reply to suspicious looking new users.
What? is that angry user him? If so, then I thought I found it suspicious! But I personally also was suspicious of another user, although I won't say his/her name.
(Dec. 11, 2014  2:21 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What? is that angry user him? If so, then I thought I found it suspicious! But I personally also was suspicious of another user, although I won't say his/her name.

If you think it's that Ken' guy,it's not him.
Let's not turn this thing into a witch hunt.

We should quietly (PM) our mods if we think something is suspicious- I mean the motto "if you see something, say something," is definitely a thing to remember. Just don't spam yourself and accuse all new users of being fake accounts. I don't think you guys would do that, but just something to keep in mind.

But yeah, letting the mods know if you're suspicious of anything is probably the best bet. Hopefully, this will blow over soon enough.
From the first post, I thought that account was a bit off-putting. So I was keeping an eye on it as well as other administrative staff.

Guys. This isn't the first time someone has made desperate attempts to get back on the forum. Please stop worrying and discussing it needlessly. This only encourages Kaneki even further. Do not feed the troll. Let the moderators handle it. Just forward any suspicious or threatening private messages to any of the staff and we can deal with it correctly.

There will be no "war" and there is no way Kaneki can "hack" the website. Everyone needs to chill. I will not hesitate to hand out warnings to those contributing to the conversation in a speculative manner with no actual substance. Thank you.
Look, if I find anything peculiar, then I'll PM you Leone19, or any advance member online.
I didn't add that in my GFX thread... Does anyone else see it?
(Dec. 11, 2014  2:32 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: I didn't add that in my GFX thread... Does anyone else see it?

Which one?