Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 14, 2012  11:27 PM)Samma Wrote: Hello here is something i saw why was a guest's name called beidu and/or google?

Yes, these are bots from search engines which add our pages to their records. Our software recognises them and gives them a special name.
(Nov. 15, 2012  2:27 AM)eligha man187 Wrote: is double posting really that bad? Uncertain

In most cases yes, because the second post is not really relevant and did not deserve to "bump" the topic.
Can banned members post or be online because I sa w SoulEater57 online and beyblade05 post yesterday
(Nov. 15, 2012  2:38 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Can banned members post or be online because I sa w SoulEater57 online and beyblade05 post yesterday

They can be online but all they see is the "you're banned" message. They cannot post either, but perhaps they are trying to view a /newreply.php page or the system is not showing the right action that they are doing.
Ah but you see, they actually posted, after they were banned...
(Nov. 15, 2012  3:00 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Ah but you see, they actually posted, after they were banned...

Oh, no, in beyblader05's case, he had made a new account, posted, and then his new account was merged into his first one.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification!
Can people give faces to people who don't have any?
(Nov. 16, 2012  3:32 AM)amir17 Wrote: Can people give faces to people who don't have any?

All Faces are awards, so you need to earn them, work hard to get them.
Who really is in charge? Is it a group or is brad somehow doing something or what? (this is not a stupid question all you haters)
(Nov. 16, 2012  5:11 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Who really is in charge? Is it a group or is brad somehow doing something or what? (this is not a stupid question all you haters)

Yes, we are a Committee, and Brad has not even visited the site in days ... When he quit, he quit.

By the way, your signature is too large. The image alone is two hundred pixels high.
has the WBO given credits already while the beypoints system was halted?cause i have 8 credits now whereas my beypoints remain the same
(Nov. 17, 2012  6:22 AM)zeneo Wrote: has the WBO given credits already while the beypoints system was halted?cause i have 8 credits now whereas my beypoints remain the same
if your beypoints remain the same...wont it be clear that the credits are still havent been distributed?
haha
Benjohadi-check my account,i have 8 credits,2 wins 8 losses,which is completely impossible
Faces & Credits will continue to be awarded while we all wait for the BeyPoints system upgrade. The BeyPoints processing for these tournaments will of course resume after the upgrade.

Furthermore, tournaments that happen after Sept 19 (the date of Kai-V's announcement about the BeyPoints upgrade) will only be awarded the Faces only. Credits will have to wait for the BeyPoints upgrade as well.
bonjour je suis nouveau dans ce forum est ce qu'il y aura un tournoi a marseille?et aussi est ce que les tournois sont dans la rue n'importe ou?
Encore une fois, et comme je l'ai déjà dit; C'est le thread incorrect pour ce genre de questions. Vous devriez probablement trouver un sujet tournoi quelque part près de votre région, et si vous ne pouvez pas, faire un.
(Nov. 17, 2012  11:26 AM)kensupervegeto Wrote: bonjour je suis nouveau dans ce forum est ce qu'il y aura un tournoi a marseille?et aussi est ce que les tournois sont dans la rue n'importe ou?

Non, il n'y a rien en ce moment. Cependant, après ce message, tu dois obligatoirement écrire en anglais ou bien seulement poster dans le forum français. Dans le reste des forums, ce n'est pas tout le monde qui te comprend.

(Nov. 17, 2012  12:06 PM)Luck Wrote: Encore une fois, et comme je l'ai déjà dit; C'est le thread incorrect pour ce genre de questions. Vous devriez probablement trouver un sujet tournoi quelque part près de votre région, et si vous ne pouvez pas, faire un.

Word-by-word translation does not really work ...
Worth a try XD
Are guests able to post?
(Nov. 17, 2012  1:11 PM)debest929 Wrote: Are guests able to post?

No. Other wise we will get spammed like hell...

(Nov. 17, 2012  1:12 PM)galaxy blaster Wrote: how do you make awesome sigs?

Get a photo-manipulating software, or ask one in YC
How do you give sigs to people?
you copy the url of the image. and the put this [img][/img] around the image.