Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 03, 2012  3:04 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Not a neccessity to answer, just curious. Sometimes, when I look at the users that are online on the box to the left in the index, why are some names bigger than others? Or does it always do that?

None are bigger. Do you mean that some are in bold ? If so, you should read a few of our announcement topics.
If some names are bolded (I think that is what you are talking about), that means that they have hosted WBO events.
where are we supposed to check where the tournment results are posted
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:32 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: where are we supposed to check where the tournment results are posted

Do you just mean the top three from each tournament ? Otherwise, why would you want to see the whole results ? They are never really posted publicly ...
(Nov. 03, 2012  8:09 AM)julac_15 Wrote: How do i get faces?

Visiting the Faces Collection page will show you hints on how to get them :
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?

Read the description.
(Nov. 03, 2012  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: None are bigger. Do you mean that some are in bold ? If so, you should read a few of our announcement topics.
No, actually, I meant like this:
Oh, that would be a problem with your browser. That is not normal and I am certain that almost all of our Members see the list fine.
Oh, OK, thanks for telling me that. It may just be the phone...
Having a phone as a browser would definitely be the problem.
Is there a chance there will be any Beywheelz tournaments? I doubt we will have one
(Nov. 03, 2012  7:02 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Is there a chance there will be any Beywheelz tournaments? I doubt we will have one

no i don't think there will be tournaments like those there could be a 40% chance there will be a beywheelz tourney
(Nov. 03, 2012  7:06 PM)Ken Rao Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2012  7:02 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Is there a chance there will be any Beywheelz tournaments? I doubt we will have one

no i don't think there will be tournaments like those there could be a 40% chance there will be a beywheelz tourney

Where did that number come from?
We will never endorse BeyWheelz. It should not even have "bey" in its name.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Block-C-...Typography

This is my GFX battle with snivy. What's strange is, If I go check the forum itself:
It says it only has 1 post, but in the thread 2 already posted. Is it a bug?
In the thread, it counts the OP as a post. In a forum, it counts only the replies as posts.
If that's the case, why is there only 1 post if 2 already posted?

I just checked again, and this time it only read 4 posts, but there's in fact 5 who already posted...
It could have been a bug. You see, there were two posts made by the same user at the same time ... usually the posts should have joined ... but they showed up as two different posts. So, in deleting one, I might have set the counter off?
Is this really allowed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...URAY8Bw3WQ

At least that person is clearly showing that they are viewing a website, and while I cannot watch it with sound at the moment, I do think he mentions "WBO". However, yes, I did just post a comment asking for more credit to be given ... A link should be posted somewhere leading to the World Beyblade Organization.
He does not mention it at all.
He basically is just reading everything in the OP, not mentioning us at all.

Also, in the description, he said "I've finally found the pictures".
We were planning on becoming a "legal" non-profit organisation within Canadian laws. On Paypal, we are formally recognised as one ...
(Nov. 05, 2012  4:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We were planning on becoming a "legal" non-profit organisation within Canadian laws. On Paypal, we are formally recognised as one ...

What would it take to become a "Legal" non-profit under Canadian law?
Filling out too much paperwork ...