Questions about the WBO

I am in a bit of a pickle...I am not allowed to get a Paypal account, and I cannot go to a tourney to buy a Blader Passport. What other options for getting one exist, if any? Or am I screwed?
(Jul. 22, 2012  5:55 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am in a bit of a pickle...I am not allowed to get a Paypal account, and I cannot go to a tourney to buy a Blader Passport. What other options for getting one exist, if any? Or a I screwed?

You could meet up with someone who has a Paypal account.
I don't know anyone personally here...hmm... hopefully, I can convince my parents soon. They do not trust Paypal and forbid me to have one because theirs got hacked. (However their Facebook and email also got hacked so I doubt Paypal is at fault Tired)

It's either I try (and inevitably fail) or I wait until next February when I am 18 Tired
Just get a bank account of your own set up by you and then use that for the paypal account. It's your money and you should be able to do whatever you want with it.
It does not need to be anyone you know personally and who is a Member here ... All is done only on Paypal, so it can be any friend you have who is not interested in Beyblade at all ...
Hmm... I guess I can I post this here. Since people have GFX showcases threads, would it be ok for me to make a sprite showcase thread? Or should I just post them in my shop?
Is the WBO blader passport mailed, or is it printed out, etc?
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:43 AM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Is the WBO blader passport mailed, or is it printed out, etc?

You buy it via Paypal/cash at a tournament. The passport gets you a passport face on your profile. Also, the committee has a record of who has one and who doesn't, so we'll know if you purchased one.

So no, the passport is not a "physical" thing.
That would be cool if it was like a passport that you wear around your neck.
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:09 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: That would be cool if it was like a passport that you wear around your neck.

You can print out a paper if you'd like and wear it around your neck. But no, mailing out "physical passports" would not make sense and people would have a tendency to lose them and stuff.
(Jul. 22, 2012  5:24 PM)Eeveelution Wrote: Hmm... I guess I can I post this here. Since people have GFX showcases threads, would it be ok for me to make a sprite showcase thread? Or should I just post them in my shop?

"Shops" and actualy "showcasing" topics where you also wish to get constructive criticism on your work are two entirely different things, so you can do both.
What happened to the WBO app on the android market?
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:47 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: What happened to the WBO app on the android market?

.. ? There was never an app for the WBO.
(Jul. 23, 2012  11:00 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:47 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: What happened to the WBO app on the android market?

.. ? There was never an app for the WBO.

Yes, there is.

That's odd, I'm pretty sure if that were official I'd have heard via announcement, unless I missed it somehow.

That just looks like it opens up a special browser window with some shortcuts to certain sections of the site, you could easily do the same thing with your regular browser and bookmarks and it'd probably function better too...

I'd generally not enter any passwords within an app unless I knew for sure who it was developed by and that I could trust them, either.
Here is the developer.
That's just the site it was made on but looking at it I guess my password warning may be a little overzealous, but I'll leave what I said up as it's good advice in general, and I still wouldn't recommend using it.

All it'll be is a web browser skin anyway, from looking at the preview pictures it doesn't even resize the page or do anything in terms of making it more usable aside from having a few shortcuts, which, as I said, most if not all mobile browsers do just fine anyway.
I agree. Maybe we should make a public announcement asking if anyone did/made that.
Also, ask Kai-V.
I don't think the commitee commissioned that. They've said lots of times that there's really not point in one. I've never had any problems going on the site on my Ipod touch.
Neither do I. But there's no hurt in asking.
We will not ask publicly and give attention to this unofficial application ...
Ok, then. So this is not real, and nobody should get it? I am fine with.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I was bowling. XD
You can get it if you want and that it is free, but we are not supporting it at all.
Oh, i understand, trust me. It is just that I don't have an Android (Apple FTW!).