Questions about the WBO

(Apr. 06, 2012  1:08 PM)N0body Wrote: Of course you need to attend tournaments to earn beypoints. And on the index page, at left you can see the upcoming events. If there isn't one in your area, you can host one as well.. but for that you need to know the rules and also you must have a legal beystadium

what if my diablo nemesis broke my stadium on xf, and i live in new york, and i would have to use the TT BB-10. would that be illegal.(sorry if bad spelling, im typing on my 3ds now)
ps. how do you host? do you have to be a passport member...
pps. how do you upload beypoints on here?
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:16 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: what if my diablo nemesis broke my stadium on xf, and i live in new york, and i would have to use the TT BB-10. would that be illegal.(sorry if bad spelling, im typing on my 3ds now)
ps. how do you host? do you have to be a passport member...
pps. how do you upload beypoints on here?

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Read the above two documents, you'll get a good idea of how to run a tournament. (Yes, the BB-10 Attack Stadium is legal).
You do not need to be a Passport Holder to host a tournament.
You are not able to upload Beypoints on your own. The Committee handles all Beypoint "transactions".
I saw that a while back, the WBO held a face contest.

Are you going to be holding another one? The last one was before I became a member.
(Apr. 07, 2012  1:54 AM)crazyboymml Wrote: how do u battle someone?
Get a stadium, Get some launchers, Get some beys, Get some buddies, Then battle.

I dont know what you mean when you ask how do u battle someone?

(Apr. 07, 2012  1:51 AM)TriSix Wrote: I saw that a while back, the WBO held a face contest.

Are you going to be holding another one? The last one was before I became a member.

Yes, but I cannot really say when.
(Apr. 07, 2012  2:48 AM)crazyboymml Wrote: how do u battle someone on here?
Do not Double Post.

What are you asking exactly?

(Apr. 07, 2012  2:48 AM)crazyboymml Wrote: how do u battle someone on here?

You have to go to Official WBO tournaments. They are held all over the world. Check out the event forum for more details on exact location etc.
I don't know if this is about the WBO or whatever, but I have seen many SPAM-bots recently selling such random stuff.. .__.

What is with that? aha

Example: Removed addresses etc.
That's normal for forums, especially one as large as ours.

I'd suggest removing all links/email addresses from your example there though.
Cannon I saw that posted here yesterday, I had know idea what and why it was doing in the introduce yourself, so I reported it for spam.
Yeah, just report posts like that as Spam and a mod will come along and clean it up quickly.
Stop making pointless posts or posts that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread or u will get in very big trouble.
That post violated these rules:
no-one liners
no pointless posts
no spams
please please please have a tournament in ohio or northwest pennsilvania there's to many weaklings here i want compitition Unhappy on may 6th it would be my best birthday eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that`s a question but it has nothing to do with this thread...
If u want to find out any bey tournaments look here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
(Apr. 07, 2012  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  1:51 AM)TriSix Wrote: I saw that a while back, the WBO held a face contest.

Yes, but I cannot really say when.

But maybe this time.... For ZeroG ??!!?

(Apr. 07, 2012  7:05 PM)derian Wrote: please please please have a tournament in ohio or northwest pennsilvania there's to many weaklings here i want compitition Unhappy on may 6th it would be my best birthday eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn about hosting your own >.> lol
hey is this a good combo for attack galaxy kerbex 85xf its good for aerial attacks
(Apr. 08, 2012  10:33 PM)bearjupe21 Wrote: hey is this a good combo for attack galaxy kerbex 85xf its good for aerial attacks

That has nothing to do with the World Beyblade Organization itself ... Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Is the WBO symbol at the top of the page a Font or did the creator make it?
(Apr. 08, 2012  11:23 PM)TriSix Wrote: Is the WBO symbol at the top of the page a Font or did the creator make it?

It is a font, but Brad arranged it so it flowed better.
What was the WBO banner before the release of Big Bang Pegasus?
(Apr. 09, 2012  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  11:23 PM)TriSix Wrote: Is the WBO symbol at the top of the page a Font or did the creator make it?

It is a font, but Brad arranged it so it flowed better.

What is it called ?