Questions about the WBO

Would it be possible to get reimbursed for tournament prizes if I bought them from a WBO seller? I guess I could take a screencap on PayPal saying that $23 was sent to the seller, but as far as I'm aware, there is no sort of recipt function.
(Apr. 02, 2012  5:07 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i dont disturb anything on the recipient box actually..but apparently..this only occur to one particular user...the rest seems fine..i just experimenting them just now..
at first..the username appeared..about one second..its vanished just like that..haha

Does the username contain any special characters?

(Apr. 02, 2012  5:22 PM)Primal Wrote: Would it be possible to get reimbursed for tournament prizes if I bought them from a WBO seller? I guess I could take a screencap on PayPal saying that $23 was sent to the seller, but as far as I'm aware, there is no sort of recipt function.

You should contact Kei about this. Paypal transaction receipts are valid, as far as I know.
No...just normal characters..Capital letter, etc,etc..no symbols, question marks,or anything else..
Does the WBO have any plastic or HMS tournaments anymore? Very curious.
Yes, it does.
Anyone can take up the initiative to host a Plastics/HMS tourney.
So, check if there's anyone in your region doing so.
Several of our hosts do host Plastics and HMS events from time to time, yes, though it depends entirely on where you live/how far you are willing to travel.
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this but can the WBO add more images to the defaut gallery.Like could you put more 4D images because you only have phantom orion.Please think about this.
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:44 AM)anubis X Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this but can the WBO add more images to the defaut gallery.Like could you put more 4D images because you only have phantom orion.Please think about this.

I will try to, it usually depends on when I can download an episode and take screenshots of it, and it has really been a while since my main and favourite computer is getting very full and malfunctions sometimes ...

Benjohadi Wrote:i dont know if this does happen to anybody else...
but when i try to reply PMs..the recipient nmae suddenly disappear...and i need to retype the recipient names..
i wonder why is this happening..

That seems like a browser issue ... Are you using Internet Explorer or something very old ?
Thanks if you try Kai-V
Is there any 4D Beyblade avatar you are looking for in particular ?
Even though I'm not him, I want to see:
- Jade Jupiter
- Fang Leone
Smile
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
but when i try to reply PMs..the recipient nmae suddenly disappear...and i need to retype the recipient names..

That seems like a browser issue ... Are you using Internet Explorer or something very old ?
i recently updated my mozilla firefox to the latest version i think...haha

(Apr. 03, 2012  8:15 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

i recently updated my mozilla firefox to the latest version i think...haha
I use Firefox but I don't have the same issue...
I use Mozilla as well. No problems at all.
mmm..i dont really know why does this happen..before..i never faced problems too and i always use firefox..
another thing..same thing happen when i click "edit" on any article in beywiki..at a glimpse..the words are there...within a blink..the wording are gone..
i always click on "edit" to view the formatting..hahah
have you tried emptying your cache?

if you can provide pics, it will be great...
if there is nothing to be shown (since most of the things need to be shown dissappeared), pics wont help i thnk..haahah..
cache?what does it mean by that bro?
I'm not that sure; But why not give it a try?
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/How%...he%20cache
done..
thanks for the help..we'll see if it still happen..hahhah
Yes, besides clearing your browser's cache and cookies, I do not know what else to advise you ...

You wrote that "before", it did not do that : do you remember what happened to go from a "before" state to "now" where the problem happens ?
mmm,,i myelf began to confuse by now..hahah...
i think it just happen recently,starting last week..if i not mistaken...
so far..today...there is no such trouble anymore..hahah..
I`ve been wondering. how much is a blader`s passport in £`s
http://www.xe.com/
Just check the $ to £ conversion from there.
is it possible to battle on here? if not how do u earn points?
Of course you need to attend tournaments to earn beypoints. And on the index page, at left you can see the upcoming events. If there isn't one in your area, you can host one as well.. but for that you need to know the rules and also you must have a legal beystadium