Questions about the WBO

(Mar. 29, 2012  2:58 AM)sk8rblader Wrote: I was really wondering if you guys could consider Chicago or any part of Illinois for a Spring Break Beyblade tournament! If it was I could provide a stadium or 2 maybe. IF the answer to this question is a no could u let me know of some good places to buy beyblades in Chicago... thx

Which stadiums do you own ? There are only three that are legal.

In any case, all of the World Beyblade Organization's tournaments are fan-run. Therefore, someone who lives in Chicago needs to take the initiative of hosting an event there.
Is it actually possible to go invisible on WBO?
Recently when looking through the Build Me A Combo thread, at the bottom of the page, I saw this-
User(s) browsing this thread: Janstarblast, DefStamina88, 2 Invisible Users, 3 Guests.

I actually never discovered this function, and that is why I ask. I also tried to look for it in the Help Section, but to no avail. Then I tried searching this (Questions about the WBO) thread, but that too, yielded no results. Confused
It is in the Edit Options page, right at the top. On most boards though, it is a checkbox when you log in ...

Committee Members can see "invisible" users though.
Wait, what does it mean for a thread to get stickied?
When a thread gets stickied, it is now categorized under the "Important Threads" banner, making it more easily accessible for people.
For example, this very thread, i.e. Questions About the WBO is one of the two stickied threads in this Forum. Smile

Kai-V- Thanks a lot, Kai-V. Smile
How am I supposed to get rid of the warning telling me that my private messages are 100% full? I've deleted nearly all of them but it hasn't done anything and the message is still there.
You also have to delete them from your Trash Can, you'll find them all there.
Would I be allowed to propose an event for June at this moment?
I mean that as in, would it even be considered at this time, or would I be forced to wait until maybe even late May?
(Mar. 29, 2012  9:08 PM)Odin Wrote: You also have to delete them from your Trash Can, you'll find them all there.

I did that and the warning still hasn't gone away.
(Mar. 29, 2012  9:32 PM)EnVe Wrote: Would I be allowed to propose an event for June at this moment?
I mean that as in, would it even be considered at this time, or would I be forced to wait until maybe even late May?

Yeah, that should be fine.

Now, why don't you just host a BeyDays event? It's coming up in late May, so might as well host then if you must.
Because another member in Georgia has already basically put "dibs" on May 26th sadly :\
Even without proposing the event.
Well, you could have yours on May 27th, that is the goal of BeyDays : as many tournaments around the world as possible.

But, for June, you could make the proposal, but I would probably ask you to revive it once we are indeed in May, just for the sake of knowing if you are still active, and if your eight confirmed participants are also still active and confirmed.

Ultra, I do not know. Try logging out and then back in ? Clear your browser's cookies and cache ?
I'm also having the private message problem. I tried logging out and in, as well as clearing my cache/cookies, and the warning is still there.
(Mar. 29, 2012  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  2:58 AM)sk8rblader Wrote: I was really wondering if you guys could consider Chicago or any part of Illinois for a Spring Break Beyblade tournament! If it was I could provide a stadium or 2 maybe. IF the answer to this question is a no could u let me know of some good places to buy beyblades in Chicago... thx

Which stadiums do you own ? There are only three that are legal.

In any case, all of the World Beyblade Organization's tournaments are fan-run. Therefore, someone who lives in Chicago needs to take the initiative of hosting an event there.

I own the burning firestrike stadium... Is that legal?
also i may be getting a blue sonokong stadium or a bb10 stadium
It is not legal, only the Attack Type Stadium is allowed of those.
No Hasbro Stadia are legal - read our rulebooks. The legal ones are very clearly mentioned.

(Mar. 30, 2012  2:37 AM)EnVe Wrote: It is not legal, only the Attack Type Stadium is allowed.

This is not correct. I would recommend you also read the rulebooks.
How do u start a tournament... I would luv 2 do it in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but idk where i would do it and who would be the judge, and how to get all of the materials, and if anybody actually comes to it.
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:38 AM)Hazel Wrote: No Hasbro Stadia are legal - read our rulebooks. The legal ones are very clearly mentioned.

(Mar. 30, 2012  2:37 AM)EnVe Wrote: It is not legal, only the Attack Type Stadium is allowed.

This is not correct. I would recommend you also read the rulebooks.

I was talking about of the stadiums he was talking about. I actually already edited mine to make it more clear before you even edited yours Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:17 AM)sk8rblader Wrote: How do u start a tournament... I would luv 2 do it in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but idk where i would do it and who would be the judge, and how to get all of the materials, and if anybody actually comes to it.

There is barely any material needed except at least one legal BeyStadium. For the rest, read these documents :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
But if I only havw 1 stadium how will I have multiple battles goinmg on?
With fewer Stadia, obviously tournaments will take considerably longer, but they are still possible.
I could possibly do a tournament but I would love if there was more people from wisconsicn or milwauke could come. BTW I dont really want to host one as much as I actually want to be in a actual tournament because I never been to one
how do you get beypoints and record them onto the site?
lol, that question has been asked like a thousand times..

Battle in tournaments and receive Beypoints. Just search through the WBO to find more detailed answers etc.
What is a face booster?