Questions about the WBO

Why will you "re-enter" the competition if its done?
Unless "Comp" means other stuff...

Contact Omega too see if he has sent your money. If he did, contact kei or Kai-v
(Nov. 27, 2011  12:49 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: so would it be ok if i re-entered the comp? Also the tournament holder was Omega

You need to reach out to Omega and ask him if he has submitted results and payment for the tourney yet. Omega will contact Kei and take it from there - but you need to have your Face on your profile to enter. That's what the rules say.
oh ok
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:02 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Oh yeah, may I ask how was my post deleted? Do mods like have a special button on the bar on the bottom right of a post which says "Delete"? Just asking.

they can edit your post and then delete them
Would it be possible to enable TapaTalk?
I understand that the WBO already works fairly well on mobile devices but TapaTalk would only improve accessibility.
what is "tapatalk"? I don't understand how it functions...
Here, click this for your answer.

It helps to think first. Wink
I know what tapatalk is... how it functions, I don't know.

well, to finally answer this question: I think its the Mods and Admins decision. It is a good thing to do, but the forum is functioning properly in mobile phone anyways, so i don't see the matter enabling Tapatalk.
You're right the WBO does work quite well as is but anyone who uses tapatalk would understand why I want it implemented.

It's fantastic and very simple to incorporate
I currently have 48 beys which isn't enough for a Rose Gold. If I had a whole bunch of spare parts and put some together to make 2 more beys, and sent the pic to a mod and got the face, would that be classified as cheating?
We do not care what combos they are, as long as they are not XTS Tornado Battlers, Electronic Beys, RC Beys, Keychains, etc.

All 50 have to be full-fledged functioning Beyblades.
Rose Gold here I come then! Smile
How do you put the little caption or whatever it is below your avatar (Ex: Hazel's "Octorok Schmoctorok!")?
Do you write it in your personal notepad? And how do you get a picture for your banner/signature for your profile (Ex: Electric's Death Quetz banner/signature)?

EDIT: Sorry 'bout that. I already knew how to update my Signature (Did it like 5 times in the first WEEK!). I wanted to know how to hide something, or make a spoiler.
For my "Octorok Schmoctorok!", User Control Panel -> Edit Profile -> Custom User Title. Type whatever you want.

For a signature, go to Edit Signature...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations

Whats that in the bottom?
The legend and other stuff...

Unless you mean the last page
where did you guys get the information you posted in wbo
Such as...?
If you're talking about new Beyblade releases and such, we jsut find bits of information here and there. Usually we find stuff from Japanese blogs (such as Ameblo) and places like that.
Just leave the finding to me ...
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:31 AM)DeX Wrote: The legend and other stuff...

Unless you mean the last page

No, no, i meant that weird topic, in pink, with no name and "last poster: ___".
How often dose the event proposal gets checked
(Dec. 02, 2011  4:17 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: How often dose the event proposal gets checked

All the time.
So I just got my new iPod today and like:- I got this problem!
Anybody got this?
is it still like that after you refreshed it?
Yes.I think I might want to upgrade to iOs 5.0.1