Questions about the WBO

(Oct. 18, 2011  3:53 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Er, what is "Beyrank #0"?

It just means that the system has not updated the ranks yet.
Can we refresh polls? I'm making a story where you can choose where the next chapter goes, and to make it easier, I'll put a poll. Thx.

PS: If not, I'll just post the 2 branches and count votes via post.
I am not certain whether regular Members can do it. Try seeing if there is an option to edit the poll right below it on the right, otherwise go to the first post and click on Full Edit.
ok how did this happen?
[Image: glitch.png]
aparently DranzerX13 has edited my post, how? he is not even a mod, take a look at his page http://worldbeyblade.org/User-DranzerX13, I got kinda freaked out when I saw this.
You think DranzerX13 is not a moderator ? Look at the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum description again ...
how do you make a beyshop
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:09 AM)poison libra Wrote: how do you make a beyshop

You go to this forum:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading

and post a thread, stating what you're selling, providing pictures, and requesting either offers or stating specific prices.
there was a beyblade tournement at toys r us today was it WBO official
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:59 AM)poison libra Wrote: there was a beyblade tournement at toys r us today was it WBO official

No. Toys R Us tournaments are usually either Hasbro or TRU-specific events, and outside of a WBO member hosting a tournament during one(as Deikailo has recently done), they are not WBO tournaments.
the wbo should have like another website or another whole page with forums with hasbro beys I KNOW THIS IS A WEBSITE ABOUT TAKARA TOMY BEYS!! but alot of the members here are hasbro bladers and it would be really helpful if the WBO does this.
No..i think we dicussed on the release date for Hasbro and even Sonokong's beys..just that its thread is not make since Hasbro and Sonokong beys are released much much later than Takara Tomy one..so there is no point for a new thread about it..
how do you make a team
found it
do you have to go to every tournement in a team
so far..WBO havent make team tournament yet..XD
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:29 AM)es blader Wrote: the wbo should have like another website or another whole page with forums with hasbro beys I KNOW THIS IS A WEBSITE ABOUT TAKARA TOMY BEYS!! but alot of the members here are hasbro bladers and it would be really helpful if the WBO does this.

There are forums that deal specifically with Hasbro beys. Use the search function to find the word "Hasbro" is thread title only, return results by thread. I think you will find a lot to keep you reading and interested!
can you make a team or is it useless
Yes, you may make teams but it will be quite useless at the same time. There are hardly any team matches held by the WBO members. Smile
is the beyblade metal fusion burning firestrike stadium legal
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:47 PM)poison libra Wrote: is the beyblade metal fusion burning firestrike stadium legal

No. All Hasbro Stadia are illegal for WBO-Officiated Tournament play.
Still no results for the Face Contest, eh? The anticipation is eating me alive. Tongue_out

Anywho, as far as I know it was ~2 months before the results of the last Face Contest were announced, so I'll be patient. Smile
I don't know about milkychipz, but AFAIK Kai-V wrote something like 'Bluezee was being arrogant and shouldn't have behaved like what he did even at 90% warning level'. Kai-V also wrote that 'he is not fit to be in a community'.
I don't know if this is the place to ask, i'm guessing it is, but how long has it been since the esign a bey competition?

Also i've heard about the commitee saying they would reconsider people from being unbanned, is that true and if so how would the commitee make that decision?
The last design a bey competition's entries submission ended on September 14.
That is the Committee's business, why do you have to get into it?
Well, I can answer your 2nd query-
AFAIK, There is a 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the page.
If you send a message via this to the Committee, they will reconsider their decision. You need to explain why you were banned and why do you think you should be unbanned. If the Committee feels like your explanation was satisfactory, they may reconsider to unban you.
EDIT- Beaten by Blitz. Hey! Seriously Nwolf, that is the Committee's work, why do you wanna know?! Grin
EDIT To Nwolf below me- Well yes, true enough! But yeah, I am not sure whether what I said is the actual method or not. Grin
(Oct. 24, 2011  10:37 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: The last design a bey competition's entries submission ended on September 14.
That is the Committee's business, why do you have to get into it?

because this is questions about the WBO, it's the sort of thing posted on here...

also Janstarblast thanks for both of those, the bit for the design a bey one is because I just generally wanted to know.

the second one, it intrigued me as to the fact that you could get unbanned, and I was just wondering the way that works, I mean I knew it wasn't just:

can I come back?

ok.

and isn't the whole point of this thread, to ask questions, you know, about things on the WBO.