Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 16, 2011  3:00 PM)DeX Wrote: Now i remember!

Members referred are the people who you placed in the referral box during registration, while the. Referrals are the people who placed your name in the referral box during registration

Well, OK. Still this a quite confusing.... Tongue_outPinching_eyes
Members Referred and Referrals are exactly the same thing. I think Referrals is a plugin we had before, but Members Referred is something that comes by default in the new MyBB, so it just took them both after upgrade.
Sorry for posting this in the wrong place before

Just out of curiosity how does they beypoint system work? For example if player A has 1165 Bey points And player B has 1250 What determines how many points are lost/gained?
WBO Rule Book Wrote:BEYPOINTS
The scoring system of the WBO is based on BeyPoints.
When you are approved to use the BeyPoints System you start off with a default of 1000 BeyPoints (BP). When you win a battle, you gain BP. When you lose a battle, you lose BP. The amount of BP won or lost depends on what the difference of BP is between you and your opponent.

BeyPoints are used to estimate the skill level of a Blader. It is assumed that a Blader with a high amount of BP is stronger than a Blader with less BP. When a Blader with high BP defeats a Blader with low BP, he will not gain much. However, if he loses to a Blader with much less BP than him, he will lose a lot of BP. You will always gain the same amount of BP your opponent loses, and vice versa. Therefore, to continue to gain decent amounts of BP, you must battle Bladers at a similar level to you.

In essence, it depends on the gap between the two Bladers' Points.
Ok, I have a question because of curiosity.
How to be an advanced member?
when the committee knew that you had high level knowledge and contribution on beyblades..then you might be one..basically.it is knowledge on beyblades..
Were there faces since WBO began? I mean, theres a Dragoon face, and its from Plastics or something. Did they used to be called bit-chips?
Hay quick question how do u get a Blader passport and what are they for?
The link takes me to some search page.
READ THE WHOLE LINK

Quote:To enter most WBO tournaments, you will be asked to pay an entrance fee to help recover costs and to help the WBO keep running tournaments and cool contests! However, you can completely bypass all entry fees if you have a Blader Passport!

A Blader Passport costs $10 USD a year and awards you the following benefits:
Free entry to all WBO events!*
Entrance to "Passport Only" events and contests.
A Passport Face for your Face Collection!
Supporting the WBO helps us continue to get bigger and better, and do more for you!
* Some WBO events are held at conventions or expos that charge entrance fees. We do not receive or have any control over entrance fees for these venues and having a Blader Passport will not exempt you from them.

If you have Paypal, hit the "subscribe" button below to purchase your Blader Passport now! If you want a Blader Passport but do not have Paypal, you can buy one from a WBO Official at any WBO-sanctioned event. Thank you!
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:10 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: The link takes me to some search page.
This is what a blader passport can get you on this site
(Aug. 17, 2011  7:28 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Were there faces since WBO began? I mean, theres a Dragoon face, and its from Plastics or something. Did they used to be called bit-chips?

The site began in 2007, and Faces appeared in the next year or slightly later, obviously based on the new series' Faces. The idea of putting HMS Emblems on them came later.
Whats is a WBO passport, what is it used for, and where can I get one?
A WBO passport is used for access to tourneys. $5 one time fee, or a $10 year round fee. And to purchase one, either purchase one at a tournament, or go here http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php
Has the "buddy" feature been changed at all with the update? If it has no use, then why not just delete it?
As <3 once said, it's a handy list of people you can use for quick reference. But other than that, I don't see much use for it either Confused
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:38 AM)Sparta Wrote: Has the "buddy" feature been changed at all with the update? If it has no use, then why not just delete it?

It comes by default, we cannot really 'delete' it.
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: As <3 once said, it's a handy list of people you can use for quick reference. But other than that, I don't see much use for it either Confused

true... its wierd because you can add anyone and they don't even have to know.

like it doesn't tell the other person "____ added you onto his buddy list"

does it?
No, it doesn't.
how do you give money to the site
sorry if spam
send them to the wbo's paypal..contact moderator kei..he is the wbo's treasurer..
but how do i send it to the wbo's paypla