Questions about the WBO

Well, perhaps you would like to look in the News Forum. It's really not difficult to find. SpeechlessIt's titled "The Advanced Forum is Born."
Dude, I wouldn't even be thinking about becoming an advanced member at your stage. The fact alone that you couldn't work this out yourself is on it's own a clear indication that you're nowhere near it.
Oh really?

Well, if "your friend" needed to ask then they probably aren't ready.
Ok I guess I'll take your word for it, th!nk
(Jul. 27, 2011  8:18 PM)Kazekage Wrote: Ok I guess I'll take your word for it, th!nk

Why does this look like you made an account just so you could play off the whole "friend" situation. Or is it just me who thinks this?
If he did, he must have done it a year ago and told the future, it says he signed up in June 2010.
Oh, woops, thought that said Yesterday... Guess it was the last login date Unhappy
Why would I want to play it off?
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If he did, he must have done it a year ago and told the future, it says he signed up in June 2010.
I wish I could so I could avoid this tongue-lashingUnhappy
Why is the Plastic & HMS Remembrance Day banner still on the index? It has been 12 days since it ended...
(Jul. 29, 2011  4:00 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Why is the Plastic & HMS Remembrance Day banner still on the index? It has been 12 days since it ended...

I already posted somewhere else that we are waiting for the BeyLotto to be done ...
Do you get a notification if you get a warning? Or do you just have to find out yourself? I tried searching 'warning notification', but I didn't find any results.
(Jul. 30, 2011  12:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Do you get a notification if you get a warning? Or do you just have to find out yourself? I tried searching 'warning notification', but I didn't find any results.

Yes, you get a PM.
I think you only get a private message because of the Moderator Notice we leave most of the time, no ? From the replies I have gotten from newbies, they always ask me : "Why did you edit my post??", never really : "Why did you warn me for that post??".
My email gets FLOODED with WBO notifications.
Is there a way to stop it from automatically setting to subscribe to thread when I reply? I remember when I signed up tha tI picked automatically set to sub to threads as the default setting when replying. It's really a pain to hit Do not subscribe to thread every time I make a reply, and I know this comes off as lazy, but is there any way to switch the default over to Do not subscribe to thread?
http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=options

Srsly, that URL is the answer to at least half of this thread.
Sorry, I never ever visit the Edit Options part of Settings. Sorry for asking a stupid question Tongue_out
How do you post pictures on threads
(Jul. 31, 2011  5:45 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: How do you post pictures on threads

By either using the image button in the post window, or just typing in [IMG] tags.

Code:
[IMG]Image URL here[/IMG]
When is the new campaign going to be released? Lips_sealed
(Aug. 01, 2011  9:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When is the new campaign going to be released? Lips_sealed

There are too many projects right now with a varying degree of urgency and work, so we do what we can.
Do I need a passport to participate in the beylotto, gain/lose beypoints, or recieve a face from a face booster?
To recieve a face from a face booster, no, for everything else, yes Smile
So if you dont have a blader's passport, you can still participate in a tourney (after paying the entrance fee) but you will not recieve beypoints?

Suppose I was to sign up for this passport, would I just pay via paypal or t another tourney after a year has passed? Would I be allowed to pay agian before the passport expires in order to get another year in addition to the amount of time I had left from the 1st year?
I highly dislike that wording, but you only need a Blader Passport for certain giveaways and sometimes to get higher places in some BeyLottos. In actuality, this is not what happens : we thank Passport Holders by giving them some privileges, and this formulation brings a whole other, better connotation.