Questions about the WBO

(Jul. 21, 2011  6:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: There's a button with a house, a tree, and a sun in the toolbar on the "post reply" page. Click it, enter the url of the image, and yeah.

OR:
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]

Thank you, I just wanted to post some sprites on the sprite recolour thread. Smile
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:01 PM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: i'm gonna make a post dissing the dark nebula. Would i get in trouble if i post it?

ROFL!! Man that was SO funny!
Um, question-
Are faces just for show, or they kinda increase your reputation and position on the site, increasing the chances of getting into Advanced Forum?
^Pretty much just for show haha.

To get into the Advanced Forum you have to show knowledge and willingness to contribute to discussions without spamming, etc.
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:48 PM)blah Wrote: ^Pretty much just for show haha.

To get into the Advanced Forum you have to show knowledge and willingness to contribute to discussions without spamming, etc.

Oh, well thanks blah! I always wondered why most people in the advanced forum had so many faces....
SOO, that means if you have a warning then you are not qualified to be a advance member?
Not necessarily, unless you are likely to get other warnings ...
(Jul. 22, 2011  3:07 PM)DeX Wrote: SOO, that means if you have a warning then you are not qualified to be a advance member?

Not really. If admins see you to be a really helpful member, then probably you may get into that forum. Also, you must try to improve your posts. So, even if you have a warning, to your name, it won't really matter.
You must help with combos, queries in Ask Q Get A, etc.
That shows you are helpful.
I do have a question but this one is really aimed at Kai-V. Where do you see the WBO in 10 years? Do you see yourself or possibly BeyBrad or someone else running it? With how Takara Tomy and Hasbro are handling beyblade do you think the game will still be around like it is now or better?
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I do have a question but this one is really aimed at Kai-V. Where do you see the WBO in 10 years? Do you see yourself or possibly BeyBrad or someone else running it? With how Takara Tomy and Hasbro are handling beyblade do you think the game will still be around like it is now or better?

I'll be running it. Everyone else will have been banned.

Serious
The new Hasbro Combo thread has been a great success so far, and already we have the potential for a tier list. However, space in the OP is limited, even with spoilers, and many of us (the contributors) would prefer if we could take the time to describe why certain parts or combos are top tier in hasbro stadiums, and not in TT, and in some cases, why combos or parts are top tier in TT and not Hasbro stadiums. In other words, this will not be a simple hasbro tier list, but more of a Hasbro Tier Guide. If the moderators would allow, would we be allowed to create such a thread in the customizations forum?

OT: if only i had room in my sig for the above post =)
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:27 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I do have a question but this one is really aimed at Kai-V. Where do you see the WBO in 10 years? Do you see yourself or possibly BeyBrad or someone else running it? With how Takara Tomy and Hasbro are handling beyblade do you think the game will still be around like it is now or better?

In ten years, frankly it might have died. Beyblade will probably be on another hiatus or even will have been stopped altogether. Even right now, I cannot see anyone who could 'take over' this site. This is not written with an intention to boast myself as Brad or me could not be replaced, but I really do not know anyone who would quite have everything it takes. And, in that sense, in ten years I hope to have reached a certain part of my dream at least.
(Jul. 22, 2011  6:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'll be running it. Everyone else will have been banned.

Serious

you forgot to factor in me to your equation Smug
kidding

how can i go about to get my warning percent lowered? i know that i can only get it if my posts have increased in quality (which i think they have), so what do i do next?
You basically cannot. Even a number of the most respected members around here have fairly high warning levels still, from years ago.
(Jul. 22, 2011  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

In ten years, frankly it might have died. Beyblade will probably be on another hiatus or even will have been stopped altogether. Even right now, I cannot see anyone who could 'take over' this site. This is not written with an intention to boast myself as Brad or me could not be replaced, but I really do not know anyone who would quite have everything it takes. And, in that sense, in ten years I hope to have reached a certain part of my dream at least.

What is your ultimate goal for the site? And what part of your dream do you want to reach?
You should probably just PM her those questions.
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: You should probably just PM her those questions.

OK i didnt mean to spam the thread sorry.
What's the minimum age that you have to be to host an event?
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:24 PM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: What's the minimum age that you have to be to host an event?

There is no age requirement.
The only minimum is a maturity minimum.
Will HMS/Plastics Rememberance day be annual like anime North
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:17 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Will HMS/Plastics Rememberance day be annual like anime North

It should be, but probably not on the same day, like BeyDays.
how do you get a blader's passport?
http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php

Go there, and pay $10 on PayPal.
It can lower if you have significantly improved your posts , but it is really rare. If you are confident that you are not spamming then you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks because I was dumb and forgot one of the rules of the WBO and wrote "Ok" as a post. Man do I feel stupid Unhappy