Questions about the WBO

Hey, do you guys all make your own... I forgot the word.... the pictures that you put in your signatues, or does someone else make them?
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:15 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Hey, do you guys all make your own... I forgot the word.... the pictures that you put in your signatues, or does someone else make them?

It depends on each person. The picture I usually have in my signature is made by myself; currently, the signatures all the Committee Members have are made by Kei; other people have asked others to make them a signature picture, etc.
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: The referred users need to actually be active, to prevent bad people making multiple accounts to get a face on a beyblade website. Yes, some people are that pathetic.
They don't have to be particularly active, just not the same person.

so then wheres my face??? im pretty sure two of em are pretty active...
Seriously?

4 of your referrals don't have any posts and some have only been on for a few seconds, at the time I'm typing this.

And all of them haven't even been members for a week, so how do you expect the Committee to properly judge that they've been active?
kay i was just asking, relax
Plus, they mostly all share your IP addresses.

As Deikailo mentioned, they do not necessarily all have to be active, but if they share IP addresses with you and that they are barely active, then keep working, because that is not satisfying for the Amber Face.
ohh... well they all joined at with me so thats probably why but if thats not satisfying enough then i'll work harder! thanks Smile
Would asking for a good combo in beybladebattle.com fit in the topic of the custimization forum?
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Would asking for a good combo in beybladebattle.com fit in the topic of the custimization forum?

Simply do not ask for combinations for that unrealistic site ... I think "Lightning Bull" does good, so we will really not give you advice on that. Nobody likes that site anyway.
Yeah, it is a pretty fail site, but they are having this competition thing, and I am a competition nut ... I love to win... rofl.
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Would asking for a good combo in beybladebattle.com fit in the topic of the custimization forum?

Simply do not ask for combinations for that unrealistic site ... I think "Lightning Bull" does good, so we will really not give you advice on that. Nobody likes that site anyway.

yeah it sucks. nuff said
I just edited my signature. Is it too big now?
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:04 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I just edited my signature. Is it too big now?

No, it fits now.
I have no idea how to earn faces on this site; is there a thread for this because yet again search does not work for me.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:45 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I have no idea how to earn faces on this site; is there a thread for this because yet again search does not work for me.

Look at the Help section.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:45 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: I have no idea how to earn faces on this site; is there a thread for this because yet again search does not work for me.

Look at the Help section.
Thank you!
Why is there some beys missing in the wikia for metal fight. For example Burn Fireblaze, Basalt, and so on.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:50 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: Why is there some beys missing in the wikia for metal fight. For example Burn Fireblaze, Basalt, and so on.

Because no one has written articles about them yet.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:50 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: Why is there some beys missing in the wikia for metal fight. For example Burn Fireblaze, Basalt, and so on.

This is no wikia. There is a huge difference between wikia's and wiki's.
how do you put a image in your sig? I DONT KNOW HOW TO!!!XD
plz helpConfused
There is an icon that clearly says "Insert image" when you hover on it ...
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:25 AM)DARK WOLF WBBA Wrote: how do you put a image in your sig? I DONT KNOW HOW TO!!!XD
plz helpConfused

if you're computers like mine you'll have to right click on the image, select properties and copy the image URL. Then when you edit signature use the IMG tags and paste the img url and BAM! theres your sig.
How often do the ranks update? It's too ridiculous to see Momo at 5000-something.
im trying to add a post
but every time i try
it automatically edits my post before and adds it
what do i do??
there is a significant time difference ( 30 mins, did some testing)
30 mins isn't significant. I don't know what the gap is, but yeah, wait longer, or till someone else posts, or put up with it.
(Jul. 18, 2011  8:46 AM)Hero Wrote: How often do the ranks update? It's too ridiculous to see Momo at 5000-something.

They weren't updated for quite a long time, but it was said that they would be updated post-BeyDays. I think there were some updates, but it seems like the people who are around the 5000th rank as you are saying, might have to participate in some tourney and do something significant. Smile