Questions about the WBO

(May. 13, 2011  5:12 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: This site started just with beywiki. The WBO came after. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it may have come from an idea he had years back called the IBA (International Beyblade Association)

I think even with Beywiki, he still wanted tournaments to happen, and everything else. Teach everyone new things, as always.
I'm not even going to go into everything that happened in between OtC and Beywiki, but here is the direct reason for the creation of this website (99% of the userbase here now will not have a clue what Brad is talking about though LOL): http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Why-I-st...eywiki-com

Like Cye said, I'm fairly certain that the WBO was an evolution of sorts to Brad's original concept of the IBA. Essentially, the WBO was created to place a larger focus on the community aspect of the site, rather than Beywiki itself.
What kinds of TAKARA-TOMY launchers are ther, and what is the best one?
The light launcher,the beylauncher,beylauncher LR,beylauncher L,snipe launcher,and light launcher.

The best one here is i guess is beylauncher LR
Oh,btw,wrong forumz
Beylauncher is better, but hasbro's rev up is better.
(May. 13, 2011  11:04 AM)4D Wrote: The light launcher,the beylauncher,beylauncher LR,beylauncher L,snipe launcher,and light launcher.

The best one here is i guess is beylauncher LR
Oh,btw,wrong forumz

Thanks for the reply, but what about the Digital Power Launcher?
OOPS....that launcher is for mesuring your power...still wrong thread,you know
Hmm, how do i remove a poll?
im sorry to ask this but can some one please tell me what BEY-DAY is?.......... i know it might be a dumb question since most of you know what it is but all i know is that its a day about beyblade right but what els is there to it?
(May. 13, 2011  9:07 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: im sorry to ask this but can some one please tell me what BEY-DAY is?.......... i know it might be a dumb question since most of you know what it is but all i know is that its a day about beyblade right but what els is there to it?

As I told you in the other thread, what stops you from reading the big, obvious announcement we just posted about BeyDays ... ?
(May. 13, 2011  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  9:07 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: im sorry to ask this but can some one please tell me what BEY-DAY is?.......... i know it might be a dumb question since most of you know what it is but all i know is that its a day about beyblade right but what els is there to it?

As I told you in the other thread, what stops you from reading the big, obvious announcement we just posted about BeyDays ... ?

again i did before i asked the question but i dont get it
Not to get off topic, but when you guys get a minute, please look at this. http://worldbeyblade.org/User-djspida5
Please look at this user's avatar. How is that aloud, and the "c" word is not?
(May. 14, 2011  12:50 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Not to get off topic, but when you guys get a minute, please look at this. http://worldbeyblade.org/User-djspida5
Please look at this user's avatar. How is that aloud, and the "c" word is not?

Can't censor a picture...
If pictures could be filtered, we would have never had a problem with rup123 ...
Yes, I know that you guys can't filter a picture, but can't you guys do something about it?
how do you put different pictures for your icon.
(May. 14, 2011  1:03 AM)silver pegaus Wrote: how do you put different pictures for your icon.

Go to My Settings, Change Avatar ...
(May. 14, 2011  1:01 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Yes, I know that you guys can't filter a picture, but can't you guys do something about it?

I just PM the person about it. I tell them they might want to change it before they get a warning.
Thank you, Nano and Kai-V. Finally, someone taking action against all this inappropriate stuff.
how do i make spoilers could i get instructions thanks in advance
this has been answer multiples time..well..
to make spoiler...just type:
[ s p o i l e r ](your message or link or whatsoever) [ / s p o i l e r ]
of course..dont space on the words and the brackets...i'm only showing you how...
Code:
[spoiler] ENTER TEXT HERE [/spoiler]

People should really learn how to use the code feature...
(May. 13, 2011  7:28 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hmm, how do i remove a poll?

did anyone see this?
You can't, just wait for it to end.
(May. 13, 2011  7:28 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hmm, how do i remove a poll?
Under the poll, you should see [Show Results | Edit poll].
Click on edit poll, and it will bring you to a page where you can delete the poll.